Thread: Wow!omg!amazing!spectacular!

Credits

Wow!omg!amazing!spectacular!

charice pempenco of the philipines singin one moment in time. she got whitney houston beat fuh real. listen and let de mouth drop at around 1:35 and beyond mark.

wanna hear dem notes from 1:35 she jump over the high notes with ease like she polevaulting.

but on a serious note, do u guys think it was fair fuh the mudda to give this girl trainin hours a day every week when she was small. i think parents are creatin themselves thru their children. they need to let children have childhood memories not lock dem in a basement fuh practice.

but the girl is amazing. she is VOICE number two fuh me cause VOICE NUMBER ONE is SANDI PATTI.

Mad Scorpion
    So she singing Whitney song better than Whitney originally sang it, but if Whitney never sang it where would she have the direction from to sing it silicon breath?

I wonder if yuh does actually think about what yuh posting?!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Flickin Killa! View Post
    So she singing Whitney song better than Whitney originally sang it, but if Whitney never sang it where would she have the direction from to sing it silicon breath?

if whitney never sang it, then charice would be the original singer of the song. i put my bajan biasness aside and welcome this girl along wid sandi patti into my bajan arms.

btw, she indeed singin the song WAY BETTER than whitney sang it. glad u see that.but all love to whitney, great singer after sandi patti and charice.

but i dont see ur problem, i am sure other people sing other people songs. wat is ur point or u dont think before u post.
    Last edited by BAJANFUHLIFE; 01-20-2009 at 07:34 PM.

Credits

rofl:

Spoogie
    This faggat nuh dead yet ?

Mad Scorpion
    Quote Originally Posted by BAJANFUHLIFE View Post
    if whitney never sang it, then charice would be the original singer of the song. i put my bajan biasness aside and welcome this girl along wid sandi patti into my bajan arms.

btw, she indeed singin the song WAY BETTER than whitney sang it. glad u see that.but all love to whitney, great singer after sandi patti and charice.

but i dont see ur problem, i am sure other people sing other people songs. wat is ur point or u dont think before u post.
    So basically you assuming that she would have the originality to create this piece if Whitney never sang it right?! You know her writing skills and prefered style of songs to sing right? You know that she understands music to such a level as to compose a song right? Again, do you think about what yuh posting or yuh swallow some ah de silicon an it affecting your ability to reason?

Credits
    yeah seen her before
    she not bad

Credits
    So basically you assuming that she would have the originality to create this piece if Whitney never sang it right?! You know her writing skills and prefered style of songs to sing right? You know that she understands music to such a level as to compose a song right? Again, do you think about what yuh posting or yuh swallow some ah de silicon an it affecting your ability to reason?
    u jokin right, WAT SONGS DID WHITNEY WRITE? tell me that cause WHITNEY AINT NO SONGWRITER. U LIKE THE ONES THAT SAY WHITNEY WROTE I WILL ALWAYS LOVE U WHICH WAS ORIGINALLY SUNG BY DOLLY PARTON. dont let clive davis fool u.

lol @people callin whitney THE VOICE. she was a good singer,but she definitely was NOT the voice. THIS GIRL WITH HER SILICON BREATH already proved that,even though sandi patti proves that still. i love whitney, but i dont see why u so defensive.AINT LIKE SHE FROM SVG.
    Last edited by BAJANFUHLIFE; 01-20-2009 at 07:50 PM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ole Murderer View Post
    This faggat nuh dead yet ?
    cause u pointin de gun in the wrong direction.