Thread: Would You Allow Your Child To Take This Course?

Credits

Would You Allow Your Child To Take This Course?

jacked..................

Hey ladies I have a freind who is a health/ phys ed teacher at a middle school(7th & 8th).She is trying to come up with a new way to teach sex education for the 2006-2007 school year. They will have 1 teen there,a 13 year old 7th grader who is already pregnant.So I came up with a month long course to try to help her. But I don't know if it would get approved by the school board or not. Any suggestions would be appreciated before I break it down to her.

"PARENTHOOD AT A YOUNG AGE 101".
    THE BOYS
    1. They would have to see a real birth with two teen parents.
    2. Have their allowances garnished.
    3. Have to take care of a "real baby"doll.
    4. Have them to actually go to court and see exactly what they do in child support court.

And I didn't forget the girls they would get their inital course at 13 years old. Then a refresher course at 14 years old.
    1. They would also have to wacth a live birth.
    2. They would also have their allowances garnished.
    3. They would have to take care of a "real baby" doll.
    4. The little boy that they would be paired up with would get switched to another girl.
    5. Have them visit the welfare department.

Its sad when you are actually sitting down thinking of ways to drill into kids that they are not ready for parenthood at this age.

Credits
    I think it's a GREAT idea. Once they go through the course, they will probably never want to get into have sex!! They need to see how parenthood..esspecially single parenthood ent easy at all. Not only that..it's not "cute" to be a welfare recipient for 10 or more years.

Good luck with your curriculum.