Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: would u share ur deodorant wit a friend?

  1. #1
    Temporary Suspension hottiegal's Avatar hottiegal is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    hmmmmm.....
    Posts
    3,397
    Credits
    1,076,486

    Question would u share ur deodorant wit a friend?

    if u & yah girl friend link up @ ur house b4 a club & she forget she deodorant, would you share ur's?


    (p.s. u don't have de spray kind either)

    jus curious!!!!

  2. #2
    The JaM™
    Guest
    I wouldn't do it willingly... cuz underarms does harbour germs and i aint looking to pick up anybody else own...
    but it has happened to me before... friend came round to my house... forgot her deoderant and promtly set about using my roll on... I tell yuh is a good thing I does normally have like 3 roll-on on my dressing table... and she used one I dont normally use... and I have never used that one since then... any time she comes to my house and forget her roll-on i does give her that one to use... and hide the one I normally use.

  3. #3
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994
    yeah if is one of those solid ones scrape it off after she uses it

    if its a roll on we gonna be staring at each other with raised eyebrows for a while.

    but somehow I usually have bout 3 deodorants bout the place so.... never really had a crisis like that
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

  4. #4
    Registered User 1sexytrini's Avatar 1sexytrini is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    In de bush
    Posts
    49
    Credits
    1,005,578
    I'm with you! I won't let her use it willingly but I would because I doh want to smell her pits! BO is nobody's friend

  5. #5
    Toppa_Toppa
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hottiegal
    if u & yah girl friend link up @ ur house b4 a club & she forget she deodorant, would you share ur's?


    (p.s. u don't have de spray kind either)

    jus curious!!!!
    Yeah, I'll let her use it once she arm eh mocky or nothing.

  6. #6
    Registered User 1sexytrini's Avatar 1sexytrini is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    In de bush
    Posts
    49
    Credits
    1,005,578
    Real friends doh let friends go out with the chance of being funky!

  7. #7
    Ball-in-Hand Hotgirl11226's Avatar Hotgirl11226 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    6,389
    Credits
    1,033,290
    Quote Originally Posted by VincyJam82
    I wouldn't do it willingly... cuz underarms does harbour germs and i aint looking to pick up anybody else own...
    but it has happened to me before... friend came round to my house... forgot her deoderant and promtly set about using my roll on... I tell yuh is a good thing I does normally have like 3 roll-on on my dressing table... and she used one I dont normally use... and I have never used that one since then... any time she comes to my house and forget her roll-on i does give her that one to use... and hide the one I normally use.
    Yup, I always have about 2 sticks of roll-ons and a few sprays.

  8. #8
    Temporary Suspension hottiegal's Avatar hottiegal is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    hmmmmm.....
    Posts
    3,397
    Credits
    1,076,486
    Quote Originally Posted by VincyJam82
    I wouldn't do it willingly... cuz underarms does harbour germs and i aint looking to pick up anybody else own...
    but it has happened to me before... friend came round to my house... forgot her deoderant and promtly set about using my roll on... I tell yuh is a good thing I does normally have like 3 roll-on on my dressing table... and she used one I dont normally use... and I have never used that one since then... any time she comes to my house and forget her roll-on i does give her that one to use... and hide the one I normally use.
    damn, she forget alot.........lol

    i keep a spray just for reasons like this.........

    ppl forget.......what can i say.......

  9. #9
    Temporary Suspension hottiegal's Avatar hottiegal is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    hmmmmm.....
    Posts
    3,397
    Credits
    1,076,486
    Quote Originally Posted by 1sexytrini
    Real friends doh let friends go out with the chance of being funky!
    agreed...........

    but ur armpits aren't too far from ur nose, u should be able to smell yah self........

  10. #10
    Alliance mih seh!!!! cunchreegal's Avatar cunchreegal is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    bk all day
    Posts
    2,986
    Credits
    1,505,500
    I WOULDNT MIND

  11. #11
    Big Steupss trinithunda's Avatar trinithunda is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    3,180
    Credits
    2,747,118
    if she tryin to put it on because she already stink, hell no, but say she over my house and just bathe, yea i would let her, and she can keep it.
    Last edited by trinithunda; 07-23-2006 at 09:37 PM.
    "Stop talking about it and BE about it"

  12. #12
    Registered User 1sexytrini's Avatar 1sexytrini is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    In de bush
    Posts
    49
    Credits
    1,005,578
    But what if she didn't forget..she jus n buy n usin urs as an excuse?
    Some folks are foul like that!

  13. #13
    Temporary Suspension hottiegal's Avatar hottiegal is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    hmmmmm.....
    Posts
    3,397
    Credits
    1,076,486
    Quote Originally Posted by 1sexytrini
    But what if she didn't forget..she jus n buy n usin urs as an excuse?
    Some folks are foul like that!
    i don know if dats tacky or jus cheap.........that stuff cost no more than 5$..........

  14. #14
    Will work for Sushi Jinjer's Avatar Jinjer is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Nohpetsville
    Posts
    11,484
    Credits
    1,526,294
    nope..i keep extras so i'll just give her one

  15. #15
    Big Steupss trinithunda's Avatar trinithunda is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    3,180
    Credits
    2,747,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinjer
    nope..i keep extras so i'll just give her one
    my point exactly, but if she pick mine up accidentally and use it, i would not use it....thas like sharing yuh panties.....personal items need not be shared
    "Stop talking about it and BE about it"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •