Thread: Which is worse.......a child born into poverty or an abortion?

Credits

Which is worse.......a child born into poverty or an abortion?

Which do u think is worse? A child born into total misery/poverty or an abortion? If u (woman) is in a position like that.......what would u do? End the life of an unborn child so that he/she would not live in such harsh conditions or sacrafice the child to it

Credits
    if i know - which is no sure way of knowin - that my child can have a better life wit someone else be it a family member, friend, or adoption i wud have the baby and give it up
    but if i know my life and the childs life will basically be miserable and damned - im sorry to say cuz i know a lot of people r against it - but i wud have an abortion

and wit dat
    im out
    il catch u guys when i get home

Credits
    i'm sorry but i think pple have to take responsibility for their actions....if u know u are not in a position to financially provide for a child(i don't accept the bull crap about accidents happenin'-dat's primary school talk) why would u bother to have one knowing that she would have a miserable life?

but even if it did happen, now u owe it to your child to make sure that she would have the best life even if it is without your sorry, irresponsible @$$. children don't beg to come into the world. they are made into this world by their parents.

Credits
    PThova, we do have the same views on the topic. Now i trying to make this thing out to be equal in every way and i looking at the type of ppl too.
    There are some single mothers that know how they live (drugs/alcohol) and they refuse to let their child have a better life........so they keep this innocent child that has not been asked to be in the world and they make things bad for them

neways, that's it for what i got to say so i would reply to everyone else's posts L8terzzz

Credits
    well ok, ah hear ya on dat point

Dragon
    Abortion Ö. If yuh donít want Chile use ah condom, pill, patch or abstinence .. an ah donít want to here no crap about pro-choice

Credits
    i think both is horrible but a child born into poverty may still have a chance to survive n make it later on in life.... there are several stories of poverty-stricken youth who were saved by some 1/organization that reached out towards them..... abortion doesn't even allow chance to make it....

Credits
    I rather die that wait to see if i could make it in poverty

Credits
    Abortion Ö. If yuh donít want Chile use ah condom, pill, patch or abstinence .. an ah donít want to here no crap about pro-choice[QUOTE]

I'll have to agree with DRAGON on this one.

Credits
    tough question... cause.. knowing that ur not in ah position to care for ah child one should not attempt to have children... there are so many devices that u can use to prevent pregnancy.. and i think as individuals we should take responsibility for our actions..

proverty should not be grounds to take ah life cause u never know what that child could grow up to be.

Credits
    well guess i got to agree with everyone that say what they say

Cause cost of living in trinidad right now is real high and when things are bad for u.........how u gonna take care of your kids?

L8terz

Credits
    Well, I think a woman has a right to a choice. People do make bad decisions & I think every case is different. No, abortion shouldn't be an option for birth control. If a child is born into poverty, that doesn't mean the child must be miserable. People born into wealth can be miserable. So long as the parent can care for the child, they can still grow up happy. It's not like they've become accustomed to living a certain way. I don't particularly like seeing men who have multiple children by an assortment of women. But that is another topic.

Credits
    Originally posted by Chinee_redz
    well guess i got to agree with everyone that say what they say

Cause cost of living in trinidad right now is real high and when things are bad for u.........how u gonna take care of your kids?

L8terz

ah doh know bout every body.. but there were days in trini that we taught we were never gona eat .. especially when ur waiting for that check in de mail from yah mamma in de states.. but we were very happy because we wasn't treated badly.. iz one ting to be in proverty the other ting is mistreating ur children because of it...