Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The World Boss did not preach what he knew was better !

  1. #1
    Registered User trinifrombx is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,112
    Credits
    40,377,357

    The World Boss did not preach what he knew was better !

    The World Boss did not preach what he knew was better !-image.jpgClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	873 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	67288

    Another bright ghetto youth choose the sword over the pen, what are your thoughts on his song below ?


    School





    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	873 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	67288

  2. #2
    Dragon Singh IslandmixUSA's Avatar IslandmixUSA is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 1998
    Location
    South Beach
    Posts
    17,884
    Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    Pull up yuh pants an doh bleach ah face , he got to be kidding LOL

  3. #3
    Repect Our Soca Pioneers Socapro's Avatar Socapro is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Soca Island
    Posts
    16,688
    Credits
    887,622,585
    We may have to change his honorary title to Jail Boss for not being sensible enough to take his own advice.
    So sad!!
    Catch me as Soca PhD Every Saturday 2-4pm GMT
    On www.GenesisRadio.co.uk (91.6FM);
    Every Tueday 6-8pm & Friday 8-10pm GMT
    On www.HavitLive.co.uk (99.1FM);
    www.facebook.com/socaphd
    email: projampro@yahoo.co.uk

    Hailing from Trinidad & Tobago and very proud of it!!
    Land of Calypso, Steelband, Limbo, Parang, Rapso, Chutney-Soca, Soca, Jamoo, Panjazz and the Biggest, Best & Most Influential Caribbean Carnival in the World with no apology!
    Together We Aspire & Together We Achieve!!

  4. #4
    Registered User Vye Negre is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,015
    Credits
    17,193,571
    I still cyar believe the man get jailed after that shambles of a case... wether you like him or not, If you had followed that case it is clear that the Jamaican authorities wanted him in jail innocent or not... based on the text messages saga alone (let alone the other things) that case should have been thrown out of court.

    As far as his music is concerned... don't you think its funny that a man who buss in the late nineties (I believe) sang badman/gun/killing music for the better part of ten years during which the authorities had no issues with him. As soon as he stopped singing badman music, started investing his money etc they slap three murder charges on him, two of which they couldn't make stick, the third they made stick despite a totaaly incompetent prosecution, evidence that has been proven to be fabricated by the police, no dead body etc... I mean the guy is no saint, but when u look at the facts, you have to question the motives!
    Juan Dan likes this.

  5. #5
    Insurgent Alpha Unit's Avatar Alpha Unit is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Mountains
    Posts
    9,118
    Credits
    6,660,545,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Vye Negre View Post
    I still cyar believe the man get jailed after that shambles of a case... wether you like him or not, If you had followed that case it is clear that the Jamaican authorities wanted him in jail innocent or not... based on the text messages saga alone (let alone the other things) that case should have been thrown out of court.

    As far as his music is concerned... don't you think its funny that a man who buss in the late nineties (I believe) sang badman/gun/killing music for the better part of ten years during which the authorities had no issues with him. As soon as he stopped singing badman music, started investing his money etc they slap three murder charges on him, two of which they couldn't make stick, the third they made stick despite a totaaly incompetent prosecution, evidence that has been proven to be fabricated by the police, no dead body etc... I mean the guy is no saint, but when u look at the facts, you have to question the motives!
    Do you think he is innocent?
    Space available for RENT

  6. #6
    Registered User Vye Negre is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,015
    Credits
    17,193,571
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Unit View Post
    Do you think he is innocent?
    the inconsistencies surrounding the case suggest that he is!

    As a minimum he should be given a re-trial and put forward a competent prosecution. How can the messages used as evidence have been sent AFTER the police seized the phone?

  7. #7
    Dragon Singh IslandmixUSA's Avatar IslandmixUSA is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 1998
    Location
    South Beach
    Posts
    17,884
    Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Vye Negre View Post
    the inconsistencies surrounding the case suggest that he is!

    As a minimum he should be given a re-trial and put forward a competent prosecution. How can the messages used as evidence have been sent AFTER the police seized the phone?
    Are you a lawyer ?

    Last edited by IslandmixUSA; 03-17-2014 at 12:32 PM.

  8. #8
    Registered User Vye Negre is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,015
    Credits
    17,193,571
    Quote Originally Posted by Islandmix USA View Post
    Are you a lawyer ?

    no not a lawyer - not a profession I have a lot of respect for either.

    I do have common sense...

  9. #9
    Dragon Singh IslandmixUSA's Avatar IslandmixUSA is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 1998
    Location
    South Beach
    Posts
    17,884
    Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Vye Negre View Post
    no not a lawyer - not a profession I have a lot of respect for either.

    I do have common sense...
    Since you claim that you have knowledge when it comes to bleachers case please educate US

  10. #10
    Registered User Vye Negre is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,015
    Credits
    17,193,571
    I never claimed to have specific inside knowledge as u seem to be suggesting here? But the details of the case were made publicly available throughout the trial to asnyone who chose to follow it, but I'm sure you already know this.

  11. #11
    Dragon Singh IslandmixUSA's Avatar IslandmixUSA is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 1998
    Location
    South Beach
    Posts
    17,884
    Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Vye Negre View Post
    I never claimed to have specific inside knowledge as u seem to be suggesting here? But the details of the case were made publicly available throughout the trial to asnyone who chose to follow it, but I'm sure you already know this.
    My young friend I never used the word inside : so you think bleacher is not guilty based on what evidence

  12. #12
    Registered User Vye Negre is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,015
    Credits
    17,193,571
    Quote Originally Posted by Islandmix USA View Post
    My young friend I never used the word inside : so you think bleacher is not guilty based on what evidence
    Well the witness changed his story, and that pointed in the direction that he was intimidated by police to testify against kartel

    Text mesages used in court were sent after the phones were siezed by police - the police actually admited this

    to date no body has been found

    And overall, the case seemed like a poor presentation by the prosecution. Which is what leads my to think he may be innocent. Either way, if he get a re-trial and they can present a fool proof case then so be it, untill then...

  13. #13
    Dragon Singh IslandmixUSA's Avatar IslandmixUSA is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 1998
    Location
    South Beach
    Posts
    17,884
    Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Vye Negre View Post
    Well the witness changed his story, and that pointed in the direction that he was intimidated by police to testify against kartel

    Text mesages used in court were sent after the phones were siezed by police - the police actually admited this

    to date no body has been found

    And overall, the case seemed like a poor presentation by the prosecution. Which is what leads my to think he may be innocent. Either way, if he get a re-trial and they can present a fool proof case then so be it, untill then...
    In other words you think bleacher should not go to jail

  14. #14
    Registered User Vye Negre is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,015
    Credits
    17,193,571
    Quote Originally Posted by Islandmix USA View Post
    In other words you think bleacher should not go to jail

    Those are your words not mine... what i think is that he deserves a fair trial

  15. #15
    Registered User Mr_Crafty's Avatar Mr_Crafty is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    S.V.G
    Posts
    1,492
    Credits
    46,900,922


    Watch di influence he have on di yutes
    "Gaza man crazy...dem in jail"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •