Thread: Woooooooieeee.....Some females....

Credits

Woooooooieeee.....Some females....

Make it hard for guys to trust the "good ones" I myself trust no one.....But for some people who put their faith in other people....I overstand how finding out your spouse is cheating can "break your heart"....I have a friend who has been sleeping wit her manz best friend for as long as she has been with him....her response when i asked her...why not cut him off from early..." it was one of those things you can't control...." " no my dear" i said.." you are a whore....." not in a bad way...some gals just get down for theirs like the dudes...but I feel when you play it close like that...you are not taking into consideration the other persons feelings...and thats bad.....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryB
    Make it hard for guys to trust the "good ones" I myself trust no one.....But for some people who put their faith in other people....I overstand how finding out your spouse is cheating can "break your heart"....I have a friend who has been sleeping wit her manz best friend for as long as she has been with him....her response when i asked her...why not cut him off from early..." it was one of those things you can't control...." " no my dear" i said.." you are a whore....." not in a bad way...some gals just get down for theirs like the dudes...but I feel when you play it close like that...you are not taking into consideration the other persons feelings...and thats bad.....

That story again.

TC
    Credits
    Dat is the wuss disrespect, sleeping with your Partner´s best friend!!! Of all the people in the world to foop...dat is the one yuh go tek! Murder!

Credits
    Shyt what is her name?

If that was me, she might did get a first chance, but second time around...i'm gone!! yeah