Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: women who dont wear panties under their dress, yet sit like men

  1. #1
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    540,172

    women who dont wear panties under their dress, yet sit like men

    so umm...i was out friday night and im drinking it up with my friends and loved ones, just enjoying myself and the ambiance and the music....

    BAM

    long glistening twat hair in my view and in the view of my homegirl, who just had shoulder surgery and couldn't handle the stress

    this girl is sitting with her legs wide open, forgetting that her muff is in full view. her friend had to tell her to close her legs. how ################ing gross. crotch hair all liming up against the couch, leaving her hoe-scent. im mad. i hope they wipe those seats with disinfectant.

  2. #2
    I am 1 Sexy Ass B I T C h kamkam's Avatar kamkam is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Where me mother put me
    Posts
    5,519
    Credits
    530,018

  3. #3
    Registered User niecey372's Avatar niecey372 is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    3,100
    Credits
    501,910

  4. #4
    where de crix Oneshot's Avatar Oneshot is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brick City, NJ
    Posts
    23,290
    Credits
    22,971,305
    ur homegirl you say birds of a feather flock together?

  5. #5
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,035
    Credits
    578,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo

    this girl is sitting with her legs wide open, forgetting that her muff is in full view. her friend had to tell her to close her legs. how ################ing gross. crotch hair all liming up against the couch, leaving her hoe-scent. im mad. i hope they wipe those seats with disinfectant.
    you think she forget or advertising?


    oh dem is the best kinda woman yes

  6. #6
    Paradise! Professor Abughani's Avatar Professor Abughani is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Between the Trees
    Posts
    14,975
    Credits
    883,883
    Well either her legs were really wide opened or you were about to give her a papsmear (sp) cause yuh very descriptive!
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo
    so umm...i was out friday night and im drinking it up with my friends and loved ones, just enjoying myself and the ambiance and the music....

    BAM

    long glistening twat hair in my view and in the view of my homegirl, who just had shoulder surgery and couldn't handle the stress

    this girl is sitting with her legs wide open, forgetting that her muff is in full view. her friend had to tell her to close her legs. how ################ing gross. crotch hair all liming up against the couch, leaving her hoe-scent. im mad. i hope they wipe those seats with disinfectant.

  7. #7
    i'm watchin' u thessalonians's Avatar thessalonians is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Av Room
    Posts
    2,171
    Credits
    501,084
    sick


  8. #8
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,035
    Credits
    578,961

    ps


  9. #9
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    540,172
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadJockey
    you think she forget or advertising?


    oh dem is the best kinda woman yes
    nothing wrong with not wearing underwear...but she had her legs wide open.im sure we were not the only ones who saw

  10. #10
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,035
    Credits
    578,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo
    nothing wrong with not wearing underwear...but she had her legs wide open.im sure we were not the only ones who saw
    yup the best kind
    equall opportunity flasher

  11. #11
    who Jah bless no man cus JAHTEE's Avatar JAHTEE is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Out West
    Posts
    4,252
    Credits
    503,189
    wait dis happen in NYC???

    it's to cold fa dat I could see if it was warm weather and ya need ta air-out ,but lawd.. I'm just saying though



    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo
    so umm...i was out friday night and im drinking it up with my friends and loved ones, just enjoying myself and the ambiance and the music....

    BAM

    long glistening twat hair in my view and in the view of my homegirl, who just had shoulder surgery and couldn't handle the stress

    this girl is sitting with her legs wide open, forgetting that her muff is in full view. her friend had to tell her to close her legs. how ################ing gross. crotch hair all liming up against the couch, leaving her hoe-scent. im mad. i hope they wipe those seats with disinfectant.
    *I have been Born Again*

  12. #12
    Registered User GTyankee614's Avatar GTyankee614 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Columbus, OH The Land of the Buckeyes!!
    Posts
    691
    Credits
    693,948
    where was this bar again!!!

  13. #13
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    540,172
    Quote Originally Posted by guyanesesun
    where was this bar again!!!
    nyperks.....she was pretty too

  14. #14
    Whose YO DADDY..^ DADDY MAGYVER is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    8,124
    Credits
    549,717
    STOP ACTIN LIKE YUH NEVER SEEN NANNY B4



    lol
    Live your Life!
    www.REVELLERSinc.com

  15. #15
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,035
    Credits
    578,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo
    nyperks.....she was pretty too
    guess i really miss out


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •