Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 36 of 36
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Women the new face of infidelity ?

  1. #31
    Registered User Steupz's Avatar Steupz is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    10,883
    Credits
    1,226,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Ananci_7 View Post
    Oh really? Who defined what is "right" and what motivated that decision?

    The mere fact that according to that "survey" an increasing number of people IN THE REAL WORLD are ignoring what people like you define as "right" shows up the baselessness in the established narrative.

    *steuuups*
    An increasing number? I took only a cursory read of the article but I am almost certain I saw a decreasing number of men IN THE REAL WORLD being unfaithful.
    And, as someone who has been unfaithful - because God, oops, because we certainly know you are not one to have society and Christian ideology force you to be faithful - surely you know, or at least accept, that the increasing number of women being unfaithful is more than likely attributed to retaliatory infidelity.

    Was infidelity even defined? Is infidelity all forms of physical contact? Is a kiss being unfaithful? Is jerking off/fingering someone being unfaithful, lol.
    Did they even define what's a wife? Is a wife someone legally married or in a common law relationship. Or does it also include those who live apart but have yet to be divorced?

    So, until you know the details I'd rather you not claim denial of our instincts to fvck whenever and whoever we want as the main cause.

    And who defines what's right? Why we do? And trust me, there is no Society with a pitchfork at my ass telling me that monogamy is the best fit and polygyny and polyandry is best left to those odd and rare humans who can make it work.

  2. #32
    Registered User Ananci_7 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    San Fernando Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    2,302
    Credits
    1,191,592
    Quote Originally Posted by BacchanalDiva View Post
    He prob didn't answer cause he's already stated that he's a family man in a committed relationship aka married...to one woman. But that's irrelevant to the points that he's making. Him saying that there is not one right way to have a relationship or pointing out why we're conditioned to believe that monogamy is the only proper way doesn't mean he may not have ended up choosing monogamy for himself and his partner nor that he has a harem or wild orgies every night
    Madam, careful of the pedestal yuh want to put mih on, I tell yuh already, I'm not one to abide by people's expectations and definitions. And you know I completely dismiss the view that the word "committed" is appropriate only within the confines of monogamy or exclusivity; that's absolute, egregious, romanticised rubbish.

    I didn't answer because there was nothing to answer. I'm an extremely busy person in a very demanding and stressful job and I have no time to engage in ole talk and stupidness that contributes nothing to edifying people who may be honestly seeking answers to topics that affect them. This is why I often refer to people like Claudia Jones, Malcolm X, Garvey, CLR James and wonder what more they could have done if they had the kind of technology we wasting time with.
    Create your own university; develop and encourage a culture of critical thinking and action

  3. #33
    Juan Dan
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ananci_7 View Post
    Madam, careful of the pedestal yuh want to put mih on, I tell yuh already, I'm not one to abide by people's expectations and definitions. And you know I completely dismiss the view that the word "committed" is appropriate only within the confines of monogamy or exclusivity; that's absolute, egregious, romanticised rubbish.

    I didn't answer because there was nothing to answer. I'm an extremely busy person in a very demanding and stressful job and I have no time to engage in ole talk and stupidness that contributes nothing to edifying people who may be honestly seeking answers to topics that affect them. This is why I often refer to people like Claudia Jones, Malcolm X, Garvey, CLR James and wonder what more they could have done if they had the kind of technology we wasting time with.
    it was actually a very good question
    yet I wont get into it
    you basically a pimp pastor black sopreemaciss
    lol
    yes thats a bit "ole talk"
    I write a certain way and I can do better yet why bother
    you can fool them though with the bs sir
    yet not this man
    what you advocating is what EVERY BLACK MAN WHO CONSIDERS "EVERY WOMAN THEIRS"
    you have the very same mentality
    now as a more serious poster asked you

    DEFINE YOUR DEFINITIONS

    when we talk in different languages/definitions we go nowhere
    in any case I am much too brillyant for these discussions
    i am surprised I came in here in the first place

    yet big up for civility
    its much appreciated
    yet dont mislead the people
    PLEASE
    Triniminx likes this.

  4. #34
    Juan Dan
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BacchanalDiva View Post
    He prob didn't answer cause he's already stated that he's a family man in a committed relationship aka married...to one woman. But that's irrelevant to the points that he's making. Him saying that there is not one right way to have a relationship or pointing out why we're conditioned to believe that monogamy is the only proper way doesn't mean he may not have ended up choosing monogamy for himself and his partner nor that he has a harem or wild orgies every night
    you were in my top five bess ting himix women
    YOU LOOOOOOOOOOOSE NUFF POINTS
    me still love yuh oh so badly yet yuh reallllly disappoint me
    dammit yuh mek me sign in just to seh dat
    piss me off
    dont you dare write no bullshit like this again me fren
    dammit

  5. #35
    Registered User Minxy is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    30,928
    Credits
    17,544,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigga Boozy View Post
    it was actually a very good question
    yet I wont get into it
    you basically a pimp pastor black sopreemaciss
    lol
    yes thats a bit "ole talk"
    I write a certain way and I can do better yet why bother
    you can fool them though with the bs sir
    yet not this man
    what you advocating is what EVERY BLACK MAN WHO CONSIDERS "EVERY WOMAN THEIRS"
    you have the very same mentality
    now as a more serious poster asked you

    DEFINE YOUR DEFINITIONS

    when we talk in different languages/definitions we go nowhere
    in any case I am much too brillyant for these discussions
    i am surprised I came in here in the first place

    yet big up for civility
    its much appreciated
    yet dont mislead the people
    PLEASE
    u zeeit

  6. #36
    Juan Dan
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    u zeeit
    joking ting
    actwally disrespectful
    yet wad i know
    a de great intellectwal dat

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •