Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Women the new face of infidelity ?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Steupz View Post
    Now let's talk about the real world.

You underestimate the power of what's obviously right.
    Oh really? Who defined what is "right" and what motivated that decision?

The mere fact that according to that "survey" an increasing number of people IN THE REAL WORLD are ignoring what people like you define as "right" shows up the baselessness in the established narrative.

*steuuups*
    Create your own university; develop and encourage a culture of critical thinking and action

Juan Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by Ananci_7 View Post
    Oh really? Who defined what is "right" and what motivated that decision?

The mere fact that according to that "survey" an increasing number of people IN THE REAL WORLD are ignoring what people like you define as "right" shows up the baselessness in the established narrative.

*steuuups*
    are you the only one having sex with your women?
    Triniminx likes this.

Gladiator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigga Boozy View Post
    : Dude what are u projecting with that question ?

Juan Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
    : Dude what are u projecting with that question ?
    most "playas" will say they have 5, 10, 15, 20 women

yet how many of those women are THEIRS SOLELY?
    as in they the only ones who get to fukkk

a more apt definition of that would be they sharing the women with other men

hence if ananci is on some intellectual playa scheme

I am wondering if his women only have sex with him

or if me can fukk some a dem

cause me would to fukk a buncha women right now who believe in a certain mentality
    rayt2009 and Triniminx like this.

Credits
    In what ways women have the advantage over men ?
    Cheating is about priority, access and opportunity.

A female technically has the last two on lock. Women always have men that want to sleep them no matter their looks, financial status, whether they are charismatic or not, social status etc.

Regarding the article ... I think females always cheated. Now it's just more open socially.

Gladiator
    Quote Originally Posted by TweetaFineeta View Post
    Cheating is about priority, access and opportunity.

A female technically has the last two on lock. Women always have men that want to sleep them no matter their looks, financial status, whether they are charismatic or not, social status etc.

Regarding the article ... I think females always cheated. Now it's just more open socially.
    So if cheating is about priority , access and opportunity (like you say) why we still have a lot of women who try to convince others cheating is all emotional and nothing else ? ..even when the stats are clearly showing the opposite

Credits
    So if cheating is about priority , access and opportunity (like you say) why we still have a lot of women who try to convince others cheating is all emotional and nothing else ? ..even when the stats are clearly showing the opposite
    I think in general a lot of males and females are inept when it comes to understanding mate selection, and the reason people make the choices they make.

Edit: ... and even if the affair fulfilled some 'emotional need' for someone ... that need was the priority in the moment(s) the person made the decision to cheat... they had access to someone to cheat with ... and the opportunity presented it's self.
    massive25 and mz_JazE like this.

Credits
    I think in general a lot of males and females are inept when it comes to understanding mate selection, and the reason people make the choices they make.

Edit: ... and even if the affair fulfilled some 'emotional need' for someone ... that need was the priority in the moment(s) the person made the decision to cheat... they had access to someone to cheat with ... and the opportunity presented it's self.
    i like this explanation. i will have to use it one day.

Gladiator

Yes everyone who cheats or plans to cheat has access to someone. A man or woman can go f*ck a stripper on any given night at a strip club

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Steupz View Post
    Now let's talk about the real world.

You underestimate the power of what's obviously right.
    u zeeit

Ananci?

Credits
    Yes everyone who cheats or plans to cheat has access to someone. A man or woman can go f*ck a stripper on any given night at a strip club
    You missed the point. It's fine.
    ladyrastafari likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    u zeeit

Ananci?
    *steups* so much for having a mature informed discussion based on the issue.....and people here does cuss the more "white" discussion sites
    Create your own university; develop and encourage a culture of critical thinking and action

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ananci_7 View Post
    *steups* so much for having a mature informed discussion based on the issue.....and people here does cuss the more "white" discussion sites
    lol, why u doh answa ...we get it dude, and i actually agree with u, its just not gonna happen...not anytime soon at least...maybe one day, hopefully ur still around

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    lol, why u doh answa ...we get it dude, and i actually agree with u, its just not gonna happen...not anytime soon at least...maybe one day, hopefully ur still around
    He prob didn't answer cause he's already stated that he's a family man in a committed relationship aka married...to one woman. But that's irrelevant to the points that he's making. Him saying that there is not one right way to have a relationship or pointing out why we're conditioned to believe that monogamy is the only proper way doesn't mean he may not have ended up choosing monogamy for himself and his partner nor that he has a harem or wild orgies every night
    "Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses." -Plato

"god is the deification of a culture."
    -Dr Yosef ben-Jochannan

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BacchanalDiva View Post
    He prob didn't answer cause he's already stated that he's a family man in a committed relationship aka married...to one woman. But that's irrelevant to the points that he's making. Him saying that there is not one right way to have a relationship or pointing out why we're conditioned to believe that monogamy is the only proper way doesn't mean he may not have ended up choosing monogamy for himself and his partner nor that he has a harem or wild orgies every night
    He has said that he is married before but i've never seen him answer THAT question...he's so damn hell bent on convincing errybody that monogamy is unnatural, its hard to believe that he lives like "us"...that'd be like meeting me in real life to find that i don't smoke and am a born again christian

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast