Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WOMEN are HYPOCRITES!

Credits

Angry WOMEN are HYPOCRITES!

u all think u all behaviour is better than men. sayin all men are dogs. but wanna hypocritical.

HOW U COULD TELL A MAN THAT THE 14 YEAR OLD BOY AINT HE SON? after the man clothed he, send he school, mekkin de man believe that he is the biological father, now the man dyin from leukemia thinkin that his son is compatible to him so to give him cells to live, and u got the guts to tell the court that the 14 year old boy aint he son that he gotta find another donor.

WOMEN SHOULD BE TRIED IN COURT FOR MISLEADING MEN IN THOSE TYPE OF SITUATIONS.
    Last edited by BAJANFUHLIFE; 10-19-2007 at 03:07 PM.

Credits
    Oh shyte... What a way to find out....
    MY SQUADS:

NBA -LAKERS
    EPL/CL - MAN U
    NCAA BB - UCONN
    NCAA FB - FLORIDA ST
    NFL - RAMS
    MLB - BRAVES
    NHL - PENS

T-MAKAA
    Chinkyeye soon come an defend dat woman juss now..wit da man does cheat on woman stuff.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BAJANFUHLIFE View Post
    u all think u all behaviour is better than men. sayin all men are dogs. but wanna hypocritical.

HOW U COULD TELL A MAN THAT THE 14 YEAR OLD BOY AINT HE SON? after the man clothed he, send he school, mekkin de man believe that he is the biological father, now the man dyin from leukemia thinkin that his son is compatible to him so to give him cells to live, and u got the guts to tell the court that the 14 year old boy aint he son that he gotta find another donor.

wow that's crazy, what a way to find out something like that that was getting a serious beatdown. I don't like women who do things like that, they make it hard for the trustworthy ones.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Credits

Women Are Hypocrites

That individual is just GRIMY. I can understand the victims in this case being angry and upset, but we can't say that all woman are hypocrites. She has no heart and all that will come back to her

Credits
    talking about that i wonder if theresa told ethan that little ethan is actually his son. ever since they took passions of nbc i've been LOST!. i hope she doesn't read this thread!

Credits

but wait where you hear dis??? pls tell me a talkshow?? cause that is terrible she aint shame ...lawd *smh*
    *I have been Born Again*

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by JAHTEE View Post
    but wait where you hear dis??? pls tell me a talkshow?? cause that is terrible she aint shame ...lawd *smh*
    and my gyul gone to the people court and buss that talk eh. One like me so, I would've been too damn shame to say it.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

cassette_craig
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikki View Post
    That individual is just GRIMY. I can understand the victims in this case being angry and upset, but we can't say that all woman are hypocrites. She has no heart and all that will come back to her
    Yeah men musnt generalise, but ONE man break a woman heart and ALL men are dogs? WOW thanks

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    Chinkyeye soon come an defend dat woman juss now..wit da man does cheat on woman stuff.

Get yuh facts straight, I don't try and defend the indefensible. I believe in callin people on they bullshit! For example, when man done fuck down d place, they lookin for d Virgin Mary to marry. Now this shi t that this woman do, she is DEAD WRONG.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    Yeah men musnt generalise, but ONE man break a woman heart and ALL men are dogs? WOW thanks
    u took the words out my mouth. they generalise men so men cant generalize women. stupse.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by JAHTEE View Post
    CASO CERRADO with ANA MARIA POLO. spanish language court show, it is like PEOPLE'S COURT. so u wont understand wat they r sayin.

the mother of the woman revealed that her grandson aint the man one but her daughter's ex boyfriend. so he must go now and look for someone that is compatible in order to undergo treatment for leukemia.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Val3nie2debone View Post
    wow that's crazy, what a way to find out something like that that was getting a serious beatdown. I don't like women who do things like that, they make it hard for the trustworthy ones.
    WOMEN ARE HYPOCRITES.

cassette_craig
    u took the words out my mouth. they generalise men so men cant generalize women. stupse.
    WOMEN ARE HYPOCRITES.

Credits
    Jamaica Gleaner News - 'JACKET'doesn't fit - Paternity test requests up, fathers suspicious - Sunday | October 7, 2007

'JACKET'doesn't fit - Paternity test requests up, fathers suspicious
    published: Sunday | October 7, 2007

Lovelette Brooks, News Editor

Beecher

Men in Jamaica, in a matter of days, are learning through sophisticated DNA tests that the children they have been faithfully 'fathering' for years are actually not theirs. The "rate of exclusion is pretty high," reveals Dr. Compton Beecher, lead scientist at Caribbean Genetics (CARIGEN), based at the University of the West Indies (UWI), Mona.

While declining to give figures, pending the results of a study being done by CARIGEN, Beecher tells The Sunday Gleaner an increasing number of men are turning up for DNA proof of biological paternity, the results of which are sometimes psychologically devastating, he says.

"On average, we handle over 65 cases per month. Many fathers make these requests out of curiosity or suspicion, others might be locked in legal battles relating to child maintenance, and others for immigration purposes," he discloses.

Preliminary analysis of all samples tested over the past two years at CARIGEN, reveals a higher-than-normal rate of exclusion. Data from a study conducted in early 2002 by Dr. Sonia King in the Pathology Department at UWI, reveals a rate of one in three. In other words, 33 per cent of all men tested were not the biological father of the child or children in their family.

study

"We strongly suspect that the figure is now higher than that, but we will not be sure until our study is completed by the end of October," Beecher reports. "We are at present tallying and analysing the number of cases we receive on a monthly basis, looking at cases of inclusion and exclusion, to arrive at some general, as well as specific conclusions," he adds.

While CARIGEN is an independent facility, DNA paternity tests ordered through the Family Court, usually for legal purposes, are done at the Government Forensics Laboratory. Head of the facility, Dr. Judith Mowatt, and her team, also bear a heavy burden conducting DNA tests.

high number of cases

"We are extremely busy here. The number of cases are high, as the Family Court orders paternity tests for a number of reasons we do the tests, we are unable to give actual figures, because the certificates are handed to police officers who forward these to the court," Mowatt discloses.

Commenting on the phenomenon of misattributed fatherhood, Dr. Barry Chevannes of Fathers Incorporated, says the practice is not new, and the seemingly high rate of exclusion does not come as a surprise.

"The fact is, when a man has an outside child, it is usually known, and, more often than not, accepted by the family, but the scenario is different when a women gives a man a 'jacket'," Chevannes states. "He suffers public shame and is often ridiculed. It is something we as a society do not take seriously; we take it as a joke. In many of the cases though, the man continues to care for the child because the bond is already there," Chevannes adds.

Jamaica, University of the West Indies 2002 study

20%

United States2000 survey

4%

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast