Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: women, how would you react?

Credits

women, how would you react?

friday night my boyfriend and i went out to this club/lounge. we're dancing and i see him jump then turn around twice. i ask him what's wrong and he says "nothing".

fine.

later on, he tells me that the three fat girls that were sitting behind us were pulling his shirt and pinching his ass. they did it four times so far.

essi is ready to take off her shoe and laden one ah dem belly wit it.

he tells me to "be easy. they just want what they can't have". i really what to throw drinks on these hoes but i chill out.

everything cools down. but when we decide to leave, i see one of the girls pull his coat tail for one last kicks or some shite..

i literally yank my man and yell at her real loud and stink, "you fat sloppy hopeless ####################. you have no blastid respect. he don't want you never, ever!"

why was he pissed with me????????????????????????like, really pissed. probably still is.

this is not de damn civils rights movement. all that martin luther king non-violence crap ain't flying when someone BLATANTLY disrespects me and mines.

ladies..am i right or am i right?

Credits
    oh she would ah get a cuff and a cutlass

Credits

Re: women, how would you react?

Originally posted by Essiquibo
    friday night my boyfriend and i went out to this club/lounge. we're dancing and i see him jump then turn around twice. i ask him what's wrong and he says "nothing".

fine.

later on, he tells me that the three fat girls that were sitting behind us were pulling his shirt and pinching his ass. they did it four times so far.

essi is ready to take off her shoe and laden one ah dem belly wit it.

he tells me to "be easy. they just want what they can't have". i really what to throw drinks on these hoes but i chill out.

everything cools down. but when we decide to leave, i see one of the girls pull his coat tail for one last kicks or some shite..

i literally yank my man and yell at her real loud and stink, "you fat sloppy hopeless ####################. you have no blastid respect. he don't want you never, ever!"

why was he pissed with me????????????????????????like, really pissed. probably still is.

this is not de damn civils rights movement. all that martin luther king non-violence crap ain't flying when someone BLATANTLY disrespects me and mines.

ladies..am i right or am i right?
    Yuh damn right, that's how you deal with bold ####################es!

Credits
    WELL, u go girl first of all for not overreactin' (at least in my eyes) but I cant blaim yuh man, cuz a lot of men I know, don't like to see women fightin'/quarrelin', so he mightve been tite that you stooped to their level..IT AINT LIKE HE LIKED DA FAT BROADS ANYWAY....BUT....
    as a woman, u shouldve spit in dey faces....BLASTED DONKEYS!!: WHY WOMEN DOES FEEL THEY CAN DISRESPECT OTHA WOMEN SO!!! DAT IS RIDICULOUSLY IGNORANT....I WOULDVE DID SUMTHIN WIDOUT THINKING SO I COMMEND YOU!!

Credits
    Essi , men doh like embarrassment at all ,,yuh could beat me up behind close doors , doh try it in public cause it done before it get started ....embarrassment is a no no in my book ....all you had to say was " sorry ladies he is already taken " and give them a big smile ........

Credits
    i know he probably felt like, damn, sam won't even listen to me..but you can't expect a woman to be easy when girls are chumping them.

Originally posted by SweetPea
    WELL, u go girl first of all for not overreactin' (at least in my eyes) but I cant blaim yuh man, cuz a lot of men I know, don't like to see women fightin'/quarrelin', so he mightve been tite that you stooped to their level..IT AINT LIKE HE LIKED DA FAT BROADS ANYWAY....BUT....
    as a woman, u shouldve spit in dey faces....BLASTED DONKEYS!!: WHY WOMEN DOES FEEL THEY CAN DISRESPECT OTHA WOMEN SO!!! DAT IS RIDICULOUSLY IGNORANT....I WOULDVE DID SUMTHIN WIDOUT THINKING SO I COMMEND YOU!!

engineroom
    well i is not a violent fellow (or a lady) but you shoulda just give him a big tongue sucking right in front of them and then maybe a little grab up or something, and then give home girls a big smile and a "SEE YAH!" cause they going home alone not you.

but wait essi i think yuh was saving yuhself for me???

Credits
    lol yuh is ah rell saddest u alone wah fight 3 gal

Credits
    you and my boyfriend have the exact same views. but you know what. them girls were mocking me the whole night. smiling in my face and playing like everyting cool. so it only made me more pissed off when i realized that through all that smiling, they were cupping and squeezing my boyfriend's ass.

and all i did was yell at them. they were so shocked that they froze..hahahaha.i won. the whole left where we were turn to look at them. small victory.

Originally posted by UpTown
    Essi , men doh like embarrassment at all ,,yuh could beat me up behind close doors , doh try it in public cause it done before it get started ....embarrassment is a no no in my book ....all you had to say was " sorry ladies he is already taken " and give them a big smile ........

Credits
    i know he probably felt like, damn, sam won't even listen to me..but you can't expect a woman to be easy when girls are chumping them.
    I feel yuh was right, she deserved a blasted slap. But the phucked up thing is that no man can't do dat to you when you out wit your man. Because there would sure to be blows. But dem men always quick to say WE over-reacting.

Credits
    essi, u did the right thing... cause i might of went off the first time it happened.. but u were a real lady.. u let it go at first, but they kept pushing ur buttons.. so u had all the right to say something....they were pure disrespecting u...... so they got wht was coming.......

Credits
    say it again girl. because when we came from the bathroom, a guy in front of me started dancing and he put his hand on the man chest like, "HALT"

i told him mind a man don't come and buss he head cause i can't lift his ass up and carry him to the hospital

Originally posted by Dougla_Ting
    I feel yuh was right, she deserved a blasted slap. But the phucked up thing is that no man can't do dat to you when you out wit your man. Because there would sure to be blows. But dem men always quick to say WE over-reacting.

Credits
    Essi - Babe - sit down - let's chat.

Take it from me - I am an expert in this area. WOMEN - WOMEN- WOMEN - and more WOMEN - are some serious low down, low- class, disrespecting, wretches from hell when they are ready.

You know how many tricks!!!!!! I does have to contend wit sometimes. I does have to wonder - what de hell wrong wit dem. Like dey don't know that my man does come home wit he belly in his hand wantin hot food every day, does smell up de bathroom wit he shit every night, always leavin' toothpaste marks on the medicine cabinet mirror, leavin the video game control on the coach EVERY day, don't empty his pants pocket before he put them in the dirty clothes basket, and the list goes on and on. These wretches don't realize what it takes to get or keep the man you have.

So when they smile in my face and turn around and smile in his and gigle, giggle and all that shit. I just laugh because the real woman always rises above the rest.

But I understand how they feel because if I love him so much - why wouldn't they see something that makes them want to smile up wit him. At the end of the day I does want to smile up wit him too.

So . . . in conclusion - doh study it. They not disrespecting you they are disrespecting themselves. You continue being you and one day that man of yours will be the one to put them in their place.

Credits
    WELL SAIDD!!!!

Dragon

Re: women, how would you react?

That is what yuh get when yuh date ah man with ah bigger butt then yours

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast