Thread: Women flock to men that are in control

Credits

Women flock to men that are in control

It's the truth.....i knew this guy from since highschool....not the best looking fella in the world....hell...not the best looking fella on the block....so the females was always buffin' the poor fella....fast forward to yesterday.....he is a DJ now....and all these sexy body women were showing him love.....buying him drinks....slipping him pieces of paper...crowding around the DJ booth just so that people will think that they are personal friends of the DJ..im like.......GO ALEX(opps......i said his name)....
    what it boils down to is that females gravitate to men that have some sort of authority.....check most DJ's, Bouncers, Bartenders, etc....even i looked at alex in a different light last night....

Don't study it.

Credits

RE: Women flock to men that are in control

You just gave me the idea for mi nex' article...Thanks...

But I wonder, is it that women flock to men with more authority, or men who are more challenging?

If he was not so popular in school, he wasn't a challenge to most women, cause they probably feel like they could get him. Most bartenders, bouncers, DJ's are a bit more challenging cause women feel like those guys seein' pretty girls every day...whey yuh tink bout dat?

"Out of many, One People"

Credits

I don't know if it's more a challenge than just for bragging rights and/or accessibility.....im sure most of these females can give two $hits about the everyday, what-he-does-besides-DJing-Alex. They see that he moves the crowd and his homeboys are around him so that's the place to be...bartenders hook people up with free drinks...who doesn't look cool at the bar when they don't have to pay...same thing with bouncers.....my friend works the door at club ohm in the city....i walk up with my friends and he lets us in like we're stars......do you know how much hype i get off of that???man stop me in the club and say, "you must be important" and other senseless crap.......it's all hype topclass

Don't study it.

Credits

I think women do like men who have authority but it's mostly the confidence they have in themselves. It goes both ways to me. People are attracted to those who are comfortable with themselves especially when in the public.

Credits

I may get attacked for this BUT..are these women flocking to the people(the ones you gave as an example) because of power or what they can GAIN from hanging around these people...

Just a question...

“Don't ever settle for less than your heart's desire!”

Credits

Well yeah, most people who do have power and accesibility to whatever are confident. They know they got the pull so therefore others admire that and flock to them.

blackie

I agree with you Sunshine i understand what you are saying Esi,BUT from the example you gave is one thing that comes to mind GROUPIE.

Credits

....i remember Miami carnival 99 i down in the Ramada, I see about six to seven real good looking young ladies ( the one you see in a fete not dancing just standing up by the stage)...anyway i gone over by them with some small talk. all they could focus on is that they find out MACHEL & KMC ROOM.

so you know i get no play from them. fast forward to NY ..the same one i was trying a little something with I SEE SHE IN THE WELFARE OFFICE .
    I JUST HAD TO LAUGH.

engineroom

RE: BEST LOOKING SOCA DJ.

Credits

So aaam, whey yuh doin' in de welfare office?
    Heehee..:) Jus' jokes..don't watch it.

Seriously though since there have been entertainers or "popular people" there have been groupies trying to share the spotlight.

"Out of many, One People"