Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Women & False Advertising

Credits

Women & False Advertising

Fellas this eva happen to you ?

Yuh link up with a woman who been gapin' for a while...yuh finally say fock it. She lookin nice in her clothes, shape curvy and goodies buff out niiiice. BOOM ! Yuh get she to come over. It obvious de scene is After all de kissin an squeezin ... yuh tell she "tekk off yuh clothes" she jump in yuh bed unda yuh sheets and undress ...... >=I Then she say "come on" You now like "wah de fock goin on here?" Try to pull de covers of and shes like ... then yuh raff de sheets off ..... All de curves ... all de buffness ... hangin from she frame. de clothes she wearing made to hug all de flaps close to she bones to make it look nice and well tight But How She A Look Man when SHE FOCKIN KNOW SHE TINGS EN TOO RIGHT ... Wah ... De ... Mudda ... Hairy .. Kont ... Ppl ... Dat Rell Fock up.
    Linkage !!!

facebook.com/SoundLion - Friend Me
    https://www.youtube.com/user/li0ns0und - Mixes / Remixes --- Check Me Out

Black Madonna
    good for you. that's what you get for being shallow. just like broke dudes who front like they got real money and when put in certain situations, their brokeness get exposed. get over it or evolve to a higher standard. it's really simple

Credits
    This should be good.

Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

Credits
    tranny!?!?!
    Dragon IG :: http://instagram.com/islandmixusa

Credits
    Hahaha!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by TRINILI0N View Post

Yuh link up with a woman who been gapin' for a while...yuh finally say fock it. She lookin nice in her clothes, shape curvy and goodies buff out niiiice. BOOM ! Yuh get she to come over. It obvious de scene is After all de kissin an squeezin ... yuh tell she "tekk off yuh clothes" she jump in yuh bed unda yuh sheets and undress ...... >=I Then she say "come on" You now like "wah de fock goin on here?" Try to pull de covers of and shes like ... then yuh raff de sheets off ..... All de curves ... all de buffness ... hangin from she frame. de clothes she wearing made to hug all de flaps close to she bones to make it look nice and well tight But How She A Look Man when SHE FOCKIN KNOW SHE TINGS EN TOO RIGHT ... Wah ... De ... Mudda ... Hairy .. Kont ... Ppl ... Dat Rell Fock up.
    i'm sorry but i'm in tears right now
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Credits
    ~~When your character is built on spiritual and moral foundations, your contagious way of life will influence millions.~~

Real Eyes
    Realize
    Real Lies

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious saga View Post
    This should be good.

Aye, you know how long I aint see he? ^^
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Taj
    Credits

u an amateur you. nobody should be able to fool you to that extent
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post

to say he is a dj..
    Dragon IG :: http://instagram.com/islandmixusa

Credits

bwahahaha ded.....

and d molded...all ah cud hear is leroy voice in mr chang shop

Credits

i think something similar happened to triniboi....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    Yo my admiration of a womans body does take up most of my thought. I get past that and either move on or fall back yuh zeet. Now if she had on sweats and I did see the d flapjack body ... I wouldnt have taken it to de den ... yea we could be cool, but nothing further than that.....helllllll no
    Last edited by TRINILI0N; 06-14-2012 at 12:05 AM.
    Linkage !!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Madonna View Post
    good for you. that's what you get for being shallow. just like broke dudes who front like they got real money and when put in certain situations, their brokeness get exposed. get over it or evolve to a higher standard. it's really simple
    I am far from shallow MADonna. You mean to tell me if you decide that yuh want a man thats been lingerin aroun to wap yuh (please dont mention that your married please, we all kno, we just talkin) allyuh get rell hot and yuh find out he have a pinky toe prick ..... yuh go be normel and gi him a bligh ?? H.F.N. Ent ?!
    Linkage !!!

Credits
    BTW ... this happened a while ago. I just happened to run into her today. That make me think back bout da scene dey....shyt is focked up yo.... I would say she lookin better but .......
    Linkage !!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast