Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Women & False Advertising

Women & False Advertising

Fellas this eva happen to you ?

Yuh link up with a woman who been gapin' for a while...yuh finally say fock it. She lookin nice in her clothes, shape curvy and goodies buff out niiiice. BOOM ! Yuh get she to come over. It obvious de scene is After all de kissin an squeezin ... yuh tell she "tekk off yuh clothes" she jump in yuh bed unda yuh sheets and undress ...... >=I Then she say "come on" You now like "wah de fock goin on here?" Try to pull de covers of and shes like ... then yuh raff de sheets off ..... All de curves ... all de buffness ... hangin from she frame. de clothes she wearing made to hug all de flaps close to she bones to make it look nice and well tight But How She A Look Man when SHE FOCKIN KNOW SHE TINGS EN TOO RIGHT ... Wah ... De ... Mudda ... Hairy .. Kont ... Ppl ... Dat Rell Fock up.
    Linkage !!!

facebook.com/SoundLion - Friend Me
    https://www.youtube.com/user/li0ns0und - Mixes / Remixes --- Check Me Out

Black Madonna
    good for you. that's what you get for being shallow. just like broke dudes who front like they got real money and when put in certain situations, their brokeness get exposed. get over it or evolve to a higher standard. it's really simple

This should be good.

tranny!?!?!
    Dragon IG :: http://instagram.com/islandmixusa

Hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by TRINILI0N View Post

Yuh link up with a woman who been gapin' for a while...yuh finally say fock it. She lookin nice in her clothes, shape curvy and goodies buff out niiiice. BOOM ! Yuh get she to come over. It obvious de scene is After all de kissin an squeezin ... yuh tell she "tekk off yuh clothes" she jump in yuh bed unda yuh sheets and undress ...... >=I Then she say "come on" You now like "wah de fock goin on here?" Try to pull de covers of and shes like ... then yuh raff de sheets off ..... All de curves ... all de buffness ... hangin from she frame. de clothes she wearing made to hug all de flaps close to she bones to make it look nice and well tight But How She A Look Man when SHE FOCKIN KNOW SHE TINGS EN TOO RIGHT ... Wah ... De ... Mudda ... Hairy .. Kont ... Ppl ... Dat Rell Fock up.
    i'm sorry but i'm in tears right now
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

~~When your character is built on spiritual and moral foundations, your contagious way of life will influence millions.~~

Real Eyes
    Realize
    Real Lies

Quote Originally Posted by notorious saga View Post
    This should be good.

Aye, you know how long I aint see he? ^^

u an amateur you. nobody should be able to fool you to that extent

to say he is a dj..
    Dragon IG :: http://instagram.com/islandmixusa

bwahahaha ded.....

and d molded...all ah cud hear is leroy voice in mr chang shop

i think something similar happened to triniboi....

Yo my admiration of a womans body does take up most of my thought. I get past that and either move on or fall back yuh zeet. Now if she had on sweats and I did see the d flapjack body ... I wouldnt have taken it to de den ... yea we could be cool, but nothing further than that.....helllllll no
    Last edited by TRINILI0N; 06-14-2012 at 12:05 AM.
    Linkage !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Black Madonna View Post
    good for you. that's what you get for being shallow. just like broke dudes who front like they got real money and when put in certain situations, their brokeness get exposed. get over it or evolve to a higher standard. it's really simple
    I am far from shallow MADonna. You mean to tell me if you decide that yuh want a man thats been lingerin aroun to wap yuh (please dont mention that your married please, we all kno, we just talkin) allyuh get rell hot and yuh find out he have a pinky toe prick ..... yuh go be normel and gi him a bligh ?? H.F.N. Ent ?!
    Linkage !!!

BTW ... this happened a while ago. I just happened to run into her today. That make me think back bout da scene dey....shyt is focked up yo.... I would say she lookin better but .......
    Linkage !!!