Thread: Women confuse themselves..

Gladiator

Women confuse themselves..

New colleague at my job temporarily. So because of her tasking she is working with me very closely to accomplish a task...so for the last two weeks she making fun at my accent, telling me am full of myself, cracking jokes on me ( so obviously am thinking am not her type and i didnt really expected to be her type after first impression)..since am a good sport and have a sense of humour, I decided to crack jokes on her in the name of fun.So yesterday sitting down eating lunch she will tell me I need to stop playing and tell her I like her.I decided to ignore her comment..lol...Based on her body and verbal language today it seems like she is upset lol...Look wha dis Trini get himself into yes...
    Last edited by Gladiator; 05-18-2009 at 03:33 PM.

Taj
    Credits
    you told her she don't have a chance or what?
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Gladiator
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    you told her she don't have a chance or what?
    Nah..didnt have to tell her if I thought she was not interested prior to yesterday..

Taj
    Credits
    lol how much longer the project gonna take?
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Gladiator
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    lol how much longer the project gonna take?
    I cant really give too much details of the project in here (or any public entity)...However Its going to last couple more months, although I doubt she will be with us for that period of time, given the reason why she was brought into the team..

Taj
    Credits
    well I hope yall make it thru... with no hard feelings :

Credits
    d trini charm.....ah yes

tell she yuh like she....watch she face and as she open she mout to say sumtn, bawl out PSYCH!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Lieutenant View Post
    New colleague at my job temporarily. So because of her tasking she is working with me very closely to accomplish a task...so for the last two weeks she making fun at my accent, telling me am full of myself, cracking jokes on me ( so obviously am thinking am not her type and i didnt really expected to be her type after first impression)..since am a good sport and have a sense of humour, I decided to crack jokes on her in the name of fun.So yesterday sitting down eating lunch she will tell me I need to stop playing and tell her I like her.I decided to ignore her comment..lol...Based on her body and verbal language today it seems like she is upset lol...Look wha dis Trini get himself into yes...

damn, that high pitch accent could mek any woman laff.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetestrini View Post
    d trini charm.....ah yes

tell she yuh like she....watch she face and as she open she mout to say sumtn, bawl out PSYCH!!
    why you so evil?

Gladiator
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetestrini View Post
    d trini charm.....ah yes

dais what you do to dem fellas up in the UK nah?