Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woman cheat 5% less...............

Mad Scorpion

Woman cheat 5% less...............

than men according to various surveys and polls. So why de fock allyuh broads onImix always talkin ah setta shit in allyuh ass bout man making excuses to cheat when women right dey in de thick of it?!! Get off allyuh high horse cause allyuh juss as fockin nasty an kaniivin and way more deceitful wit it!

This is a public service announcement, carry on with allyuh day.

Credits
    you really tryin hard to get over 400k in credit...

anyways, here is my contribution
    Dragon IG :: http://instagram.com/islandmixusa

CocoErotika
    stop whining like a sissy

T-MAKAA
    O i read all those stats yesterday... I juss shook my head..

Roz
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Punany Tenderizah View Post
    than men according to various surveys and polls. So why de fock allyuh broads onImix always talkin ah setta shit in allyuh ass bout man making excuses to cheat when women right dey in de thick of it?!! Get off allyuh high horse cause allyuh juss as fockin nasty an kaniivin and way more deceitful wit it!

This is a public service announcement, carry on with allyuh day.

hmmmmmm

Ok ... realize he not talking about me. Will sit back and

Mad Scorpion
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoErotika View Post
    stop whining like a sissy
    The fockin chief ah de bullshit an daiz de bess yuh ha to say?!! Haul yuh cunt and stop fockin whinin bout fockin men in de future crabby puss

Makaa funny I never look dis ting up an jess feel idle lass night. I shock to see is basically neck an neck. De way deze cocksuckaz does go on an on bout men an excuses yuh wouda swear is 60% man an bout 30% woman doin it. Ah go barbeeque dey muddaz cunt when ah ketch dem talkin da fockry now!!

Cookie Monsta at least you an swallow ha 2 ting in common because both ah allyuh ole an fockin schupid!

Roz daiz ah "who de cyap fit" ting so doh study it!
    Last edited by Mad Scorpion; 08-10-2010 at 12:18 PM.

Credits
    only LadyB can call me Cookie Munsta

CocoErotika
    The fockin chief ah de bullshit an daiz de bess yuh ha to say?!! Haul yuh cunt and stop fockin whinin bout fockin men in de future crabby puss

Makaa funny I never look dis ting up an jess feel idle lass night. I shock to see is basically neck an neck. De way deze cocksuckaz does go on an on bout men an excuses yuh wouda swear is 60% man an bout 30% woman doin it. Ah go barbeeque dey muddaz cunt when ah ketch dem talkin da fockry now!!

Cookie Monsta at least you an swallow ha 2 ting in common because both ah allyuh ole an fockin schupid!

Roz daiz ah "who de cyap fit" ting so doh study it!

I never talk bullshit yet. it just take unnuh a million years to ketch up with what I dont know long time. coz unnuh focus pon bullshit LMAO

Taj
    Credits
    Your tone really deteriorates when you credit whoring
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    Your speech really deteriorates when you credit whoring

ya notice..

Mad Scorpion
    I never talk bullshit yet. it just take unnuh a million years to ketch up with what I dont know long time. coz unnuh focus pon bullshit LMAO
    Why de fock you like to talk like you is some higher evolved visionary. All you is, is ah fockin malcontent really. 3 quarter of what yuh say is some fockry bout man lookin fuh excuse to cheat.

Taj honey with all due respeck shut yuh rasshole!! Dis really ha nutten to do wid credits an I eh care who believe it or not really.

T-MAKAA
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingram_Gordon View Post
    ya notice..
    There are other ways to get cat.. Try them

CocoErotika
    Why de fock you like to talk like you is some higher evolved visionary. All you is, is ah fockin malcontent really. 3 quarter of what yuh say is some fockry bout man lookin fuh excuse to cheat.
    :
    LMAO then I guess 3/4 of what you say is women really are whores deep down.

guess we're the same

Taj
    Credits

Taj honey with all due respeck shut yuh rasshole!! Dis really ha nutten to do wid credits an I eh care who believe it or not really.
    Ok go ahead and fvcking rant wid Coco back and forth.... with all due respeck
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Mad Scorpion
    LMAO then I guess 3/4 of what you say is women really are whores deep down.

guess we're the same
    Me?!!! Nah ah think yuh lookin fuh yuh love interest Colosus. I post on a wide array of topics in my history on Imix. Some people find my tone to be harsh when it's simply straight foward. I doh make ah habit ah denigratin woman but ah will call allyuh luuuzahsz out fuh talkin de fockry allyuh like to talk doh.

Funny thing, when ah topic start up or gravitate to men an cheating is passionate convo and expression. Start one bout woman an is credit whoring an wantin to depict women as whores. Guess allyuh does cah look in de fockin mirah an say yes I have faults too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast