Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: Woman 94 Nude and Strangled....Rasta with Bamboo from Bamsee

  1. #1
    Registered User iPicong's Avatar iPicong is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    JC/Brazil 2014
    Posts
    51,424
    Credits
    44,178,436

    Thumbs down Woman 94 Nude and Strangled....Rasta with Bamboo from Bamsee

    Woman, 94, found nude, strangled
    -Peter Christopher

    Wednesday, July 15th 2009



    TWO MORE cases were piled on for homicide detectives to solve yesterday after the discovery of two bodies in separate incidents.

    On Monday, the nude body of 94-year-old Martina Roxborough was discovered by her daughter at around 7 a.m. at the woman's Fishing Village, Maracas Bay, home.

    Roxborough was last seen alive by her daughter at around 7 p.m. on Sunday.

    An autopsy performed on the woman yesterday revealed that she died from manual strangulation.

    In a far more peculiar case, the decomposing body of a man, bearing a dreadlocked hairstyle, was found with a piece of bamboo stalk protruding from his rear.

    The body was found at around midnight yesterday in some bushes off Thavenot Street, Tacarigua. The man, of African descent, is still to be identified. The two latest deaths have pushed the murder toll to 298, according to an Express tally.

    Officers from the Homicide Bureau are continuing investigations into both incidents.
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio



    LR Advertising LLC

  2. #2
    Registered User Skilz™'s Avatar Skilz™ is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12,181
    Credits
    641,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Picong View Post
    Woman, 94, found nude, strangled
    -Peter Christopher

    Wednesday, July 15th 2009



    TWO MORE cases were piled on for homicide detectives to solve yesterday after the discovery of two bodies in separate incidents.

    On Monday, the nude body of 94-year-old Martina Roxborough was discovered by her daughter at around 7 a.m. at the woman's Fishing Village, Maracas Bay, home.

    Roxborough was last seen alive by her daughter at around 7 p.m. on Sunday.

    An autopsy performed on the woman yesterday revealed that she died from manual strangulation.

    In a far more peculiar case, the decomposing body of a man, bearing a dreadlocked hairstyle, was found with a piece of bamboo stalk protruding from his rear.

    The body was found at around midnight yesterday in some bushes off Thavenot Street, Tacarigua. The man, of African descent, is still to be identified. The two latest deaths have pushed the murder toll to 298, according to an Express tally.

    Officers from the Homicide Bureau are continuing investigations into both incidents.

    I read that last night...yuh need to be careful with the title cause some people might think its some weird sexually fantasy that gone terribly wrong.

  3. #3
    Players Play I Coach Swollen's Avatar Swollen is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    27,730
    Credits
    154,636,656
    Darn mi scared to go to Trini now.

  4. #4
    Fulljoy Life While U Can! Oh_So_Blessed's Avatar Oh_So_Blessed is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    BK
    Posts
    239
    Credits
    1,006,028
    That's sick

  5. #5
    God is my pilot Shandy 2.0's Avatar Shandy 2.0 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    ...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Posts
    26,976
    Credits
    1,088,856
    Sickening
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

    "If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

  6. #6
    Happiness Consultant Jahpikne's Avatar Jahpikne is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Beating the Kette Drums inna NYC
    Posts
    26,745
    Credits
    1,089,332
    Whats really going on in TNT? Jumbies catch unnu

  7. #7
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994
    ... and I thought you were taking liberty with the thread title but ... is so.

    The other day when OM post it was 290 now 298 who are the other 6
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

  8. #8
    Sweetness4life Mrs. Yankee Doodle's Avatar Mrs. Yankee Doodle is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    in our own happy world.............
    Posts
    11,262
    Credits
    75,802,169
    wow Trini taking over from Jamaica or what...
    Live life in concert with your values!
    Never be paralyzed!
    Don't wait for people to change! - Dr. Robert Brooks

  9. #9
    Happiness Consultant Jahpikne's Avatar Jahpikne is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Beating the Kette Drums inna NYC
    Posts
    26,745
    Credits
    1,089,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness4Life View Post
    wow Trini taking over from Jamaica or what...
    Why you had to call Big Island names for?

  10. #10
    Sweetness4life Mrs. Yankee Doodle's Avatar Mrs. Yankee Doodle is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    in our own happy world.............
    Posts
    11,262
    Credits
    75,802,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahpikne View Post
    Why you had to call Big Island names for?
    but is Big Island me repping now.....i soon change me flag....or maybe u can do a half lucian and half jamaican for me please....
    Live life in concert with your values!
    Never be paralyzed!
    Don't wait for people to change! - Dr. Robert Brooks

  11. #11
    Happiness Consultant Jahpikne's Avatar Jahpikne is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Beating the Kette Drums inna NYC
    Posts
    26,745
    Credits
    1,089,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness4Life View Post
    but is Big Island me repping now.....i soon change me flag....or maybe u can do a half lucian and half jamaican for me please....
    I'll work on one for you but no more bad talk

  12. #12
    life is beautiful Guyanese_Princess's Avatar Guyanese_Princess is offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    -------> Here
    Posts
    887
    Credits
    19,899
    Oh Lord who would strangle a 94 yo woman

  13. #13
    Registered User BAJANFUHLIFE is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    BIM
    Posts
    8,266
    Credits
    1,604,071
    Quote Originally Posted by guyanese_princess View Post
    oh lord who would strangle a 94 yo woman
    a trini

  14. #14
    Registered User BAJANFUHLIFE is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    BIM
    Posts
    8,266
    Credits
    1,604,071
    Quote Originally Posted by swallow View Post
    Darn mi scared to go to Trini now.
    me too, but i does only use trinidad fuh in transit purposes. other than dat, i aint steppin a foot out the airport. i have been in transit in trinidad more than 6 times. and the farthest i went was to a hotel 10 mins away from airport fuh me to catch a flight out the following day.

  15. #15
    Sweetness4life Mrs. Yankee Doodle's Avatar Mrs. Yankee Doodle is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    in our own happy world.............
    Posts
    11,262
    Credits
    75,802,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahpikne View Post
    I'll work on one for you but no more bad talk
    ok i go shut up...............
    Live life in concert with your values!
    Never be paralyzed!
    Don't wait for people to change! - Dr. Robert Brooks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •