Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Wiz Kalifa ready to wife Kanye's Ex...

Credits
    bad decision by Wiz. I give it a few years and the end result will be similar to most celebrity couples. Plus this woman already has a bad reputation in the industry
    Last edited by Problemjaydeess; 03-03-2012 at 04:03 PM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    good for her

somebody put Ye on suicide watch
    you think so Ye.. is an average guy who just speaks his mind, he would like a homely girl.. but that is too much pressure

Credits
    she probably pregnant

Credits
    good for dem.. she went from kanye to wiz tho... hmmm fallin off.
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

T-MAKAA
    Its funny how responses differ regarding women who are known to be wild in the industry compared to when we make comments about local women. Its not okay to judge women we know about (even imixers) who are .................. according to many on here. Yet most men and women seem to look at her as a non-changed woman..who will always be a freak...and even find it funny that a man decided to marry a woman of that nature.

Gladiator
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    Its funny how responses differ regarding women who are known to be wild in the industry compared to when we make comments about local women. Its not okay to judge women we know about (even imixers) who are .................. according to many on here. Yet most men and women seem to look at her as a non-changed woman..who will always be a freak...and even find it funny that a man decided to marry a woman of that nature.
    How do you look at it ? based on what you know about her, will you marry her and call her your wife ?

Anyway we have one poster in this thread who think differently of this woman, because she think Kanye should be on suicide watch lmao, overlooking the fact that she is probably not wanted by him.

T-MAKAA
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
    How do you look at it ? based on what you know about her, will you marry her and call her your wife ?

Anyway we have one poster in this thread who think differently of this woman, because she think Kanye should be on suicide watch lmao, overlooking the fact that she is probably not wanted by him.
    The marriage i have no feelings about. For me personally I couldnt marry her based on her past..but thats me. However if i was to say that about someone who wasnt a celebrity, some will say im not a real man cause "a real man doesnt care about a person' past".

Credits
    good points tho makaa... both of them.. i sure half of the people who caling her slore have done worse and been with worse chicks than her... hell, they and all may have wifed up girls who take in more man than the US armed forces combined yes
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Juan Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by t-makaa View Post
    the marriage i have no feelings about. For me personally i couldnt marry her based on her past..but thats me. However if i was to say that about someone who wasnt a celebrity, some will say im not a real man cause "a real man doesnt care about a person' past".
    hahahahahahahahahahhaahahhah

Credits
    The marriage i have no feelings about. For me personally I couldnt marry her based on her past..but thats me. However if i was to say that about someone who wasnt a celebrity, some will say im not a real man cause "a real man doesnt care about a person' past".
    that pic of ye did it for me.. rubs me the wrong way

Credits
    A lot of people are saying that he should not marry her, she is kanye's ex, et cetera...

Food for thought:
    - If your girl was not a virgin... chances are, some other fella(s) that well for you before you decided to show up.
    - She is not kanye's ex, per se, she is whiz woman (think before you comment on this)
    - The only difference here is that the entire world knows who was with who before who ever else showed up. The average joes and janes are doing the same shyt without it being on a celebrity blog.

@ Wiz - Congrats meh boy

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    you think so Ye.. is an average guy who just speaks his mind, he would like a homely girl.. but that is too much pressure
    lol thats funny if you believe that.
    You listened to his lyrics? He couldn't be with someone 'ordinary' if his mama loved her.

Did you hear his freestyle in a recent concert begging begging some ex to come see him in a hotel texting back and forth begging til 7AM tryna get some from her to massage his ego cos if she came that would be the new man meant nothing... well, she never came and she set him up on 2 occasions.

That being said although they probably in the same boat I would give Amber well wishes over Kim Kardashian. Can't explain it thats just how it is.
    mz_JazE likes this.
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownilus View Post
    you in the wrong culture the LAST woman these men in America...I should say these BLACK men in America, want is the woman who wanted them when they had nothing, who was there to buy them a loaf of bread when their cupboard was running empty...they want to step on her on the way up to the woman that shows they have ARRIVED because they can't get that type of woman without spending money on everything they have and on her to get her...that is what and who they want.

And so they get weh dem fi get: exactly what they deserve.

they don't want anyone who remembers them when they had little and nothing...but they don't mind coming back to show off on those people of course...
    u saying that only happens in america? I hope not!

She is a celebrity and obviously her past and RUMORS mean nothing...as in the real world

Credits

whooo dey hell cares....seriously guys.
    "It's very important that you enjoy your hobbies. Your hobbies are your outlet for your soul. It is only until you enjoy your time on earth, that you are pleasing God."
    -Mikey

Trini to de Bone, Haitian for the Cause!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Longing For View Post
    A lot of people are saying that he should not marry her, she is kanye's ex, et cetera...

Food for thought:
    - If your girl was not a virgin... chances are, some other fella(s) that well for you before you decided to show up.
    - She is not kanye's ex, per se, she is whiz woman (think before you comment on this)
    - The only difference here is that the entire world knows who was with who before who ever else showed up. The average joes and janes are doing the same shyt without it being on a celebrity blog.

@ Wiz - Congrats meh boy
    Exactly.

Same thing with superhead...people just happen to know what she doing.

I always said the difference between the ho and the housewife in the whole "can't turn a ho into a housewife" cliche is WHO KNOW THE WOMAN BUSINESS.
    Who has eyes to see, let them see...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast