Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wit all de 'ting' talk

Credits

wit all de 'ting' talk

does any1 practice abstinence or 'wait' anymore 4 the rite person? this seems 2 be no-existent in today's times. i even hear a 14 yr. old talking about doin the bizness. damn! whatz happening people?

salt

Credits
    14, please deh startin from 12!!!

Credits
    Not only 14 yr olds, but I remember being in Junior High and people were talking about doing it. Some could have been lying but I know a couple that weren't.

amprincess
    I think there are some people over in Iowa that waited!!!!
    Last night I was watching this stupid show FM Nation on MTV, after Real World was over. and this girl was about to leave for college talking about how she's never kissed a boy before!!!! and no she wasn't ugly.

Credits
    Even when I was in Jr. High I knew more than a couple that were not virgins...

Credits
    I still know about 3 virgins, over 18.

Credits
    12 is crazy. i rememba talkin trash too in jhs, but didn't even know any better. these kids is something else nowadays.

salt

Credits

Re: wit all de 'ting' talk

Originally posted by lordsalt
    does any1 practice abstinence or 'wait' anymore 4 the rite person? this seems 2 be no-existent in today's times. i even hear a 14 yr. old talking about doin the bizness. damn! whatz happening people?

salt

salt....more than likely.........it's all talk.......i know a lot of people that practice abstinence.

Credits
    12 is crazy. i rememba talkin trash too in jhs, but didn't even know any better. these kids is something else nowadays.

salt
    My sister had a friend that was twelve and pregnant.

Credits
    Salt , 14 is joke , I hear in Tobago the average age for being sexually active is 11 years , that why is so much aids across there , everybody living like Adam & Eve , naked they come naked they go , all them young people playing themselves .

yuh see that is why I am a virgin...

seriously I wished wuold have listen to mum.." boy yuh betta goh study dem dam book instead of bring dem gal in my house when I @ work"

I loved living next to tilden :)

Credits
    dat gone truuuuuu. no such thing as abstinence it look like. what they hell two 12yr olds know about sex anyway?

Credits
    uptown - 11 yrs is sick. times is bugged man. wonder where the blame is too go 4 this behavior. i'm sure the parents can take responsibilty, but influence has to be coming from elsewhere. who knows....

salt

Credits
    uptown - 11 yrs is sick. times is bugged man. wonder where the blame is too go 4 this behavior. i'm sure the parents can take responsibilty, but influence has to be coming from elsewhere. who knows....

salt
    I think there are a lot of factors attributed to the early sexual practices of the youths today.

I am not sure if anyone else has noticed but the kids that are 11/12 today look like they are 18 years old!! There bodies are a lot more mature nowadays..So when the body is mature, they do mature things...

Parents need to take time to fully explain to kids/children that being ready for sex is not just your body being capable of conducting the act, but the mind being able to accept the consequences.

Society needs to dedicate its time and energy to provide a forum for the kids to spend their free time rather than leaving them to their own devices...

Credits
    true indeed. here in ny alone, these lil girls have bodies like they doh know what. hormones muss be raging in them young buckos. not to mention the increase we see every day in sexual content or images in music, tv, magazines, etc. it's a lot more blatant than it was 10 years ago. almost every media form from advertisements to voice has some sexual innuedo attached to it. wasn't like that 10 - 15 yrs. ago.

salt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast