Thread: Will your life and existence be defined by...

Will your life and existence be defined by...

having and raising kids? other than continuing your bloodlines.. whats the purpose of having kids these days? They keep u up at night, exhaust your finances, for women, mess up allyuh bodies (badly in some cases) give you plenty headaches for the 18-35 years they are living under your roof (and don't act like some of allyuh 30 somethings ent still living at home). What is so intriguing about having 2-3-4-5 chirren, when you can be childless, stress free and do all the things you want, free as a bird to pick up and move and not worry about anyone else.

(BTW... just playing devils advocate... Kids are great)

This thread has been brought to you today by the letters W. T. F. and the number 0

Quote Originally Posted by Swerve View Post
    having and raising kids? other than continuing your bloodlines.. whats the purpose of having kids these days? They keep u up at night, exhaust your finances, for women, mess up allyuh bodies (badly in some cases) give you plenty headaches for the 18-35 years they are living under your roof (and don't act like some of allyuh 30 somethings ent still living at home). What is so intriguing about having 2-3-4-5 chirren, when you can be childless, stress free and do all the things you want, free as a bird to pick up and move and not worry about anyone else.

(BTW... just playing devils advocate... Kids are great)
    Funny how you leave out the number 1..Watch you son...ask this question...them come back and answer..

You considering the snip snip or wha?

I think you should move to Guyana and become CC housemate yall can have great fun chasing tail till you are both old and grey ..... everywhere.... even pubic hair.

It will be interesting to see if yall try to dye it back black.

Wait maybe thats what the chick in Colossus thread was doing... that wasn't conditioner that was black dye cos the chick had grey pvssy hairs

Eureka! I've solved it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shandy 2.0 View Post
    This thread has been brought to you today by the letters W. T. F. and the number 0
    I have to use that one.

u know what inspired this.. a friend was complaining about being depressed, with her new born blah, blah, blah.. I know some currently childless people want 3-4 chirren and Im thinking.. then why? you could be childless, only study you.. and live an exciting worldly life minus the "burden".

Don't get me wrong.. kids are fun, u know I have one but I also am aware of the sacrifices and alot of people don't quite grasp what they are giving up...

not like the old days when everyone worked on a farm and you needed free labor (your kids). and this ent China where your Son is technically your retirement.

You considering the snip snip or wha?

I think you should move to Guyana and become CC housemate yall can have great fun chasing tail till you are both old and grey ..... everywhere.... even pubic hair.

It will be interesting to see if yall try to dye it back black.

Wait maybe thats what the chick in Colossus thread was doing... that wasn't conditioner that was black dye cos the chick had grey pvssy hairs

Eureka! I've solved it!!
    What thread is that?
    this I need to see

What thread is that?
    this I need to see
    Scenario: So you drop by ur SO' house...

I have to use that one.

u know what inspired this.. a friend was complaining about being depressed, with her new born blah, blah, blah.. I know some currently childless people want 3-4 chirren and Im thinking.. then why? you could be childless, only study you.. and live an exciting worldly life minus the "burden".

Don't get me wrong.. kids are fun, u know I have one but I also am aware of the sacrifices and alot of people don't quite grasp what they are giving up...

not like the old days when everyone worked on a farm and you needed free labor (your kids). and this ent China where your Son is technically your retirement.

She wasnt depressed when she was getting the totee though?Why didnt she use contraceptive,abortion,give the child up for adoption?

Could be postnatal syndrome

I have to use that one.

Maybe she has postpartum depression?

Sure it may be fun to be childless and free but after awhile that single, childless person may want to chill and have a mini-one to nurture, teach, raise and leave his/her legacy to. (generally speaking, I know there are specific cases that imixers will foam at the mouth to post on but I'm not concerned about those)

Quote Originally Posted by Skilz™ View Post

She wasnt depressed when she was getting the totee though?Why didnt she use contraceptive,abortion,give the child up for adoption?

Could be postnatal syndrome
    dais what he saying till yuh in it yuh don't know you would end up feeling that way.

yuh want it till yuh get it.... then you rethinking if it was right for you but you can only have hindsight cos you can't really grasp how it might change things before you do it.

You never answered so you not contemplating the snip snip or you already did so and don't want to disclose.?

Question when men snip that basically means they have no cum when they cum... I wonder if thats semi painful?

dais what he saying till yuh in it yuh don't know you would end up feeling that way.

yuh want it till yuh get it.... then you rethinking if it was right for you but you can only have hindsight cos you can't really grasp how it might change things before you do it.
    I assumed that his friend had more than one child,thus would have been through the feeling/changes before..

Quote Originally Posted by Skilz™ View Post
    I assumed that his friend had more than one child,thus would have been through the feeling/changes before..

oh well i run an assume she had 1.
    so i guess i will reread or wait for him to clarify

oh well i run an assume she had 1.
    so i guess i will reread or wait for him to clarify
    I think you right its probably her first.