Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: Wife kills hubby in his sleep with hot cooking oil!!!!..rhatid!!!

  1. #1
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172

    Wife kills hubby in his sleep with hot cooking oil!!!!..rhatid!!!

    We can talk about this indepth on Monday. For now, just take in all in.

    Miss. Woman Surrenders in Hot-Oil Death
    The Associated Press
    Thursday, August 10, 2006; 5:10 PM

    BAY ST. LOUIS, Miss. -- A woman accused of killing her husband by pouring hot cooking oil on him turned herself in to authorities Thursday after more than a week on the run.

    Edna Mae Sanders, 45, faces a murder charge and was the focus of an intense search by authorities, including the FBI.

    Police believe Sanders heated about two quarts of household cooking oil to a simmer, then poured it over Sherman Sanders' head, face, chest and arms while he slept July 28. Police say she then fled the couple's home in Diamondhead, in southern Mississippi, with her two children from a previous marriage.

    Sherman Sanders, 53, suffered third-degree burns over more than half his body. The Navy veteran clung to life for a week before dying Aug. 4 in the burn center of an Alabama hospital.

    Edna Sanders surrendered at the sheriff's department in Hancock County early Thursday, officials said. They said Sanders was being held in the county jail on $1 million bond, and that her children were in their father's custody.

    Sanders' older brother, Lawrence Miller, told police she knocked on his door Wednesday night in Gonzales, La., carrying a suitcase and crying. He told investigators he persuaded her to turn herself in.

    Police had not been able to find a motive, but investigators have said that Sherman Sanders, who had been married to Edna for about a year, recently considered getting a divorce.

  2. #2
    Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    PARADISE
    Posts
    12,796
    Credits
    1,945,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo
    We can talk about this indepth on Monday. For now, just take in all in.

    Miss. Woman Surrenders in Hot-Oil Death
    The Associated Press
    Thursday, August 10, 2006; 5:10 PM

    BAY ST. LOUIS, Miss. -- A woman accused of killing her husband by pouring hot cooking oil on him turned herself in to authorities Thursday after more than a week on the run.

    Edna Mae Sanders, 45, faces a murder charge and was the focus of an intense search by authorities, including the FBI.

    Police believe Sanders heated about two quarts of household cooking oil to a simmer, then poured it over Sherman Sanders' head, face, chest and arms while he slept July 28. Police say she then fled the couple's home in Diamondhead, in southern Mississippi, with her two children from a previous marriage.

    Sherman Sanders, 53, suffered third-degree burns over more than half his body. The Navy veteran clung to life for a week before dying Aug. 4 in the burn center of an Alabama hospital.

    Edna Sanders surrendered at the sheriff's department in Hancock County early Thursday, officials said. They said Sanders was being held in the county jail on $1 million bond, and that her children were in their father's custody.

    Sanders' older brother, Lawrence Miller, told police she knocked on his door Wednesday night in Gonzales, La., carrying a suitcase and crying. He told investigators he persuaded her to turn herself in.

    Police had not been able to find a motive, but investigators have said that Sherman Sanders, who had been married to Edna for about a year, recently considered getting a divorce.
    this is what we coming to? ladies what happened to us? what ever happend to walking away?that's the price of horning, she damn right
    The love of my life is an Imixer!!!


    ~DD~

  3. #3
    ah like chupidness limintrinibwoy's Avatar limintrinibwoy is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In meh skin
    Posts
    16,220
    Credits
    3,976,977
    meh rass..she cook d man!!...all she needed tuh do was nyam d man an she woulda be d true black widow

  4. #4
    领导失 PhuCk Yu MoN's Avatar PhuCk Yu MoN is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Ŋεώ Ұяk iŧץ
    Posts
    4,416
    Credits
    1,024,611
    edna bun him ... throw oil pon him ...leave de house and land and run it....bun him....

  5. #5
    where de crix Oneshot's Avatar Oneshot is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brick City, NJ
    Posts
    24,667
    Credits
    40,139,677
    Quote Originally Posted by PhuCk Yu MoN
    edna bun him ... throw oil pon him ...leave de house and land and run it....bun him....

    lol i was thinkin of the same ting

  6. #6
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994
    hmmm will be interesting to see what this indepth discussion gonna b about.
    A sharp knife never proclaims its sharpness to the worldbut the first to fall against it becomes its advocate.

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

  7. #7
    Registered User iPicong's Avatar iPicong is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    JC/Brazil 2014
    Posts
    51,424
    Credits
    44,178,436
    Reason # 456424 not to marry a psycho byotch
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio



    LR Advertising LLC

  8. #8
    SAINTSational Nica's Avatar Nica is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Nawlins BAYBAY
    Posts
    39,594
    Credits
    7,746,304
    that woman must be real cold to do something like that to a sleeping man
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

  9. #9
    Foreigner Mali's Avatar Mali is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    5,647
    Credits
    11,267
    Damn, what a bitch. That's messed up.

  10. #10
    Swappilicious... GoldnHoney's Avatar GoldnHoney is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,737
    Credits
    1,578,044
    sad...
    de ORIGINAL ...


    "What others think about you is none of your business"...


    -unknown.

  11. #11
    CQ
    sexy thang CQ's Avatar CQ is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    2,456
    Credits
    3,121
    ouch! ouch! ouch! BRUTAL

    just cus he wanted a divorce...probably more to that story

  12. #12
    Foreigner Mali's Avatar Mali is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    5,647
    Credits
    11,267
    Quote Originally Posted by CQ
    ouch! ouch! ouch! BRUTAL

    just cus he wanted a divorce...probably more to that story
    Probably right, but probably nothing that serious for what she did.

  13. #13
    Chick with Spicy Attitude Chicktitude is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    688
    Credits
    2,451
    Must have had a lot bottled and bubbling inside, but that is psycho no doubt.

    Funny enough just last night I was watching Thin Line Between Love and Hate again and once again saw how psychotic some women scorned can become.

    Doesn't reflect good on us but I guess shows how deep pain can go and if you not mentality balanced what can be some of the results.

    The thought of the oil making me shudder -- urgh!

  14. #14
    Salsero de pura cepa Otorongo's Avatar Otorongo is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    10,174
    Credits
    1,061,421

  15. #15
    Emperor's Cure Moneboo's Avatar Moneboo is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    1,520
    Credits
    1,010,257
    She right, ah so yu must do dem....

    ... God rest his soul though!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •