Thread: Why you can't lend some people your expensive text books

To know me is to love me tropicalbeauty's Avatar tropicalbeauty is offline
    Credits

Why you can't lend some people your expensive text books

I just really need to vent cuz i can't understand why some people can be so bold face.

I let this man in my class borrow my book. The book is very very expensive. He started the class late and bought no books. Okay maybe money is tight for him.

This dude ask me to borrow my book so that he could catch up with his work. My mind was saying NO NO NO NO NO, but i let him borrow it anyway. This was a Tuesday. I told him i need to get my book back on Thursday (of the same week). We had a paper due. We exchanged numbers and that was that.

Imix why on Thursday i can't see or hear from this dude. I am calling and i get no answer. Days go by and still nothing. THe weekend comes along and still no word from him.

The next Tuesday (a whole week later) this dude comes to class and hands me the book (no eye contact). I was pissed off. I said nothing cuz i knew that i would have cussed his a$$ in the class.

Imix to add fuel to my fire. I go home and open my book and this man highlight, underline, scribble, write and all kinda $hit in meh $200.00 book. Like it was his shittin book.

Hear nah i just had to pray cuz i think i would have gone to school the next day and take the book and slap him with it. (taking a deep breath)

I know there is lots of stuff i could have done, but i did nothing. This man piss me off so much that i can't even watch him in class. So before i get kicked out of school i will just watch the book and stew.

Thanx imix. I feel much better now.

Credits
    I would have given him back the book and told him let's walk to the bookstore, because I was about to get a new book and I sure as hell was not paying for it.

Kiz
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by tropicalbeauty
    I just really need to vent cuz i can't understand why some people can be so bold face.

I let this man in my class borrow my book. The book is very very expensive. He started the class late and bought no books. Okay maybe money is tight for him.

This dude ask me to borrow my book so that he could catch up with his work. My mind was saying NO NO NO NO NO, but i let him borrow it anyway. This was a Tuesday. I told him i need to get my book back on Thursday (of the same week). We had a paper due. We exchanged numbers and that was that.

Imix why on Thursday i can't see or hear from this dude. I am calling and i get no answer. Days go by and still nothing. THe weekend comes along and still no word from him.

The next Tuesday (a whole week later) this dude comes to class and hands me the book (no eye contact). I was pissed off. I said nothing cuz i knew that i would have cussed his a$$ in the class.

Imix to add fuel to my fire. I go home and open my book and this man highlight, underline, scribble, write and all kinda $hit in meh $200.00 book. Like it was his shittin book.

Hear nah i just had to pray cuz i think i would have gone to school the next day and take the book and slap him with it. (taking a deep breath)

I know there is lots of stuff i could have done, but i did nothing. This man piss me off so much that i can't even watch him in class. So before i get kicked out of school i will just watch the book and stew.

Thanx imix. I feel much better now.

Yuh Coonoomoonoo!!!!!!!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz
    Yuh Coonoomoonoo!!!!!!!!
    Mrs. Coonoomoonoo to you madame.

Credits
    Yuh Coonoomoonoo!!!!!!!!
    I agree with u, but you reaallly don't know how pissed i was . A person really has to know their limits when it comes to their temper. I was not going there with him. Cuz i already see he is very ignorant, and i don't want to get hognorant.

Kiz
    Credits
    I agree with u, but you reaallly don't know how pissed i was . A person really has to know their limits when it comes to their temper. I was not going there with him. Cuz i already see he is very ignorant, and i don't want to get hognorant.

so you agree that you are a Coonoomoonoo

Credits
    so you agree that you are a Coonoomoonoo
    lawd put a hand

Kiz
    Credits
    lawd put a hand

Credits
    Why wouldn't you say anything to him? He just played you for a fool. I'm not saying smash his grill in class like he deserves, but at least tell him what an inconsiderate, worthless piece of shiznit he is.
    West Indian T-shirts & More: www.wiCulture.com
    Like it on Facebook: facebook.com/wiculturetees

Blu
    Credits
    The audacity of some ppl I tell yuh...and he didn't even say "thank you".

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by n00ner
    Why wouldn't you say anything to him? He just played you for a fool. I'm not saying smash his grill in class like he deserves, but at least tell him what an inconsiderate, worthless piece of shiznit he is.
    When i calm down i will tell him. Believe me i will.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bluestar
    The audacity of some ppl I tell yuh...and he didn't even say "thank you".
    AH telling yuh. Not even ah kiss meh a$$ thank u. (as u can tell i am still a tad bit upset)