Thread: Why sometimes west indians can't work together

Credits

Why sometimes west indians can't work together

This morning for breakfast a co-worker of trini background decides to bring in bake and saltfish so i'm thinking yeah breakfast gonna be lovely this morning. I figured something was in the air when arriving cause i smelled curry but it's bright and early in the morning. Anyhow my boss(from st. croix) tells me i can't have none of the breakfast going around cause of yuh background you will eat all. (is this some type of sick joke I mean I ate breakfast but still) To put a long story short we all find out who west indian blah blah blah. Then there is a fridge next to my desk and my co-worker says cook if yuh touch dis bake and saltfish ah have meh cutlass in de car ah go kill yuh. Whatever you ain' go put bake and saltfish that early in my face and tell me ah can't have. Ah vex meh boss tell she anything in de 1st place ah coulda well play de yankee role and say what's this dish I neva had it before. I would like to try some. I had to let the monster out.

In anycase the bake and saltfish this morning was really good.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by thcook
    This morning for breakfast a co-worker of trini background decides to bring in bake and saltfish so i'm thinking yeah breakfast gonna be lovely this morning. I figured something was in the air when arriving cause i smelled curry but it's bright and early in the morning. Anyhow my boss(from st. croix) tells me i can't have none of the breakfast going around cause of yuh background you will eat all. (is this some type of sick joke I mean I ate breakfast but still) To put a long story short we all find out who west indian blah blah blah. Then there is a fridge next to my desk and my co-worker says cook if yuh touch dis bake and saltfish ah have meh cutlass in de car ah go kill yuh. Whatever you ain' go put bake and saltfish that early in my face and tell me ah can't have. Ah vex meh boss tell she anything in de 1st place ah coulda well play de yankee role and say what's this dish I neva had it before. I would like to try some. I had to let the monster out.

Lucky u than me cause i would ah had the whole ting in my mout while he talking to me..

Credits

at least they an recruiting you to make curry every time there is a party........

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperado
    Lucky u than me cause i would ah had the whole ting in my mout while he talking to me..
    I'm a cordial fellah but honestly let them eat dat bake and shark and me not get none I woulda purposely buy ah roti fuh lunch tomorrow and eat all in dem face.

Credits
    I'm a cordial fellah but honestly let them eat dat bake and shark and me not get none I woulda purposely buy ah roti fuh lunch tomorrow and eat all in dem face.
    Man thats free food it's not like yuh going to leave any evidence.. btw yuh we need to link for the boatride pre-lime

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperado
    Man thats free food it's not like yuh going to leave any evidence.. btw yuh we need to link for the boatride pre-lime