Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Are So Many Black Hollywood Celebrities Mulatto

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    don't say these things on here.. it might become an issue LOL.... but i totally understand what you mean.. however some on here will see your non denial of those other heritages as you looking for an excuse to claim you are not black and also there will also be the consensus that everybody is mixed too ..

what are you talking about?
    you sounds like as if there was some war against mix people in here

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Val3nie2debone View Post
    lol @ ram ram....everyone have their vices yes. Black men have women and white men have lil boys. I rather a womanizing black man who loves to ram ram ah nanny than a white man who likes to feel up lil boys.
    Incest and other sexual abuse is a huge problem in the West Indies and NO ONE talks about it.

On the one hand west indian men are great with children. On the other hand there is an underbelly of them that you cannot leave them around girl children alone past a certain age...in some cases not even their own.

Many of the womanizing black man who love ram ram everything were sexually abused and that is even WORSE not dealt with, anything the MEN go through.

Plenty little black boys been felt up by black (or other) women and men...ask Tyler Perry.

I'm just saying. I love Jamaican men for the good things, but I'm not going to pull wool over my eyes about the bad. And men in general while they want to marry a woman of their own kind generally speaking, they aren't as tied into this as women are...we locking ourselves down to men who are notorious for infidelity to the point where other men are at a disadvantage...why again? We are not entitled to heartbreak and pain and more struggle than the average woman. Tiger Woods' whoring was seen as an ABERRATION in the circles he runs in...wayyyyy too many black women have experienced that as the normal level of infidelity in the average circles they run in...not just a one mistress like Arnold or that guy who had a mistress on his wife dying of cancer, where is just one time they stab you in your heart (still wrong!)...black women have ENDLESS stories of the MULTITUDES of women kept on them, maybe in front their face, maybe behind their back, and from the way nuff talk, it even expected. That's being stabbed a MULTITUDE of times instead of just ONCE...now tell me when we put it in physical terms instead of emotional how many stabbings you can endure at any one given time? Chances of survival and proper healing from one stab wound >>>>>> chances of survival AND PROPER HEALING from a MULTITUDE. And many black women walking around without proper healing before getting stabbed again and again.

Always exceptions but we talking about the lower 80% of the population roughly...

Credits
    really? lol.. it have plenty molesters out there who are black men eh.. and plenty white womanizers..
    Exactly! but the way folks does talk bout black men this and dat you swear that the other races are saints. Hence the reason why I said that. I'm not defending black men cuz nuff of them wutless, but a lot of us does drop all of them in this "black men aint shit" category, esp. us black women.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Capitaine View Post
    what are you talking about?
    you sounds like as if there was some war against mix people in here
    a thousand people could say the same thing and you will only gravitate toward my answer... i dont have the time today capitaine.. i never said anything about war against mixed people in here.. so go and sit down somewhere with that sensationalist stance you coming with.
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownilus View Post
    Incest and other sexual abuse is a huge problem in the West Indies and NO ONE talks about it.

On the one hand west indian men are great with children. On the other hand there is an underbelly of them that you cannot leave them around girl children alone past a certain age...in some cases not even their own.

Many of the womanizing black man who love ram ram everything were sexually abused and that is even WORSE not dealt with, anything the MEN go through.

Plenty little black boys been felt up by black (or other) women and men...ask Tyler Perry.

I'm just saying. I love Jamaican men for the good things, but I'm not going to pull wool over my eyes about the bad. And men in general while they want to marry a woman of their own kind generally speaking, they aren't as tied into this as women are...we locking ourselves down to men who are notorious for infidelity to the point where other men are at a disadvantage...why again? We are not entitled to heartbreak and pain and more struggle than the average woman. Tiger Woods' whoring was seen as an ABERRATION in the circles he runs in...wayyyyy too many black women have experienced that as the normal level of infidelity in the average circles they run in...not just a one mistress like Arnold or that guy who had a mistress on his wife dying of cancer, where is just one time they stab you in your heart (still wrong!)...black women have ENDLESS stories of the MULTITUDES of women kept on them, maybe in front their face, maybe behind their back, and from the way nuff talk, it even expected. That's being stabbed a MULTITUDE of times instead of just ONCE...now tell me when we put it in physical terms instead of emotional how many stabbings you can endure at any one given time? Chances of survival and proper healing from one stab wound >>>>>> chances of survival AND PROPER HEALING from a MULTITUDE. And many black women walking around without proper healing before getting stabbed again and again.

Always exceptions but we talking about the lower 80% of the population roughly...
    yeah I agree with what you say. I just say that to rile up people to be honest lol.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

NaturalBornRidah
    Quote Originally Posted by Missmayling View Post
    That person must be talking about Alexander the Great.
    Macedonians did not impact that greatly in India.There was not even a strong enough transit of Macedonians and East Indians in the Hellenistic world.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Educator View Post
    All these people that I'm posting have at least ONE grandparent that is BLACK.

Wentworth Miller
    And in some cases more recent than a grandparent...this one's father I believe is Jamaican.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Educator View Post
    All these people that I'm posting have at least ONE grandparent that is BLACK.
    listen

Black people don't care about you kind recognizing their heritages

The problem we have is that people who think like you, are often quick to say they are not black, until a white man kicked their ass, and all the sudden they start crying about Racism against black

we only have a problem with people who use the black race only when it suit them, or when they need to be part of some affirmative action or something

the Black Race is not your Human shield

Credits
    CONQUERORS of INDIA=ARABS, PERSIANS, GREEKS, ROMANS, ENGLAND, FRANCE, PORTUGUESE, MONGOLS and many others.

Credits
    a thousand people could say the same thing and you will only gravitate toward my answer... i dont have the time today capitaine.. i never said anything about war against mixed people in here.. so go and sit down somewhere with that sensationalist stance you coming with.
    excuse me miss

the only reason I quote you, it because I love discussing with you, because you often sounds like a very smart lady when you speak

sorry if that bother you

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornRidah View Post
    Macedonians did not impact that greatly in India.There was not even a strong enough transit of Macedonians and East Indians in the Hellenistic world.
    Yup, and the Indians drove them out of the region. So much for that theory of Light skinned Indians and Europeans.
    The enemy of my enemy is my friend- Arabic proverb

NaturalBornRidah
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    CONQUERORS of INDIA=ARABS, PERSIANS, GREEKS, ROMANS, ENGLAND, FRANCE, PORTUGUESE, MONGOLS and many others.
    Incorrect.
    As I said before just because they conqurred India does not mean their own native people settled into the populace there.They may of governed the area but not have a migration of their native brethren into the region.

Also Romans,Portuguese, and French did not conquer India.

And the Safavids of India were not exactly arab,Neither were the Mughuals.
    Last edited by NaturalBornRidah; 12-18-2011 at 02:34 PM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Capitaine View Post
    listen

Black people don't care about you kind recognizing their heritages

The problem we have is that people who think like you, are often quick to say they are not black, until a white man kicked their ass, and all the sudden they start crying about Racism against black

we only have a problem with people who use the black race only when it suit them, or when they need to be part of some affirmative action or something

the Black Race is not your Human shield
    Well Kim kardashian only like Black men, so you know at least that Humphries must consider himself Black. BTW, Rivera has no Black ancestry. He is Spanish mixed with Russian.
    The enemy of my enemy is my friend- Arabic proverb

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Missmayling View Post
    Well Kim kardashian only like Black men, so you know at least that Humphries must consider himself Black. BTW, Rivera has no Black ancestry. He is Spanish mixed with Russian.
    His grandmother is a Black woman from Puerto Rico.

Credits
    By the way this is the Educator. For some reason my password for my other account got lost.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast