Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: why people so UNGRATEFUL?

where is the greatest CARNIVAL?..well then yuh find meh!
    Credits

Angry why people so UNGRATEFUL?

I am so pissed off now.....

It's taken me a while but geez...I'm pissed now....

Yuh ever have a bunch of 'friends' and I using the term loosely cause I know after this episode they ain't gonna be much friend to me.....any way...

episode 1. I get a bunch of all yuh a lil job that pay allyuh in U$ for 3 days work...which was more lime than anything else...nobody say thanks.....on top of it..they had a lime the last day and when they ain't see me turn up they ain't even call or text to find out if I was ill or what (my ride stood me up)..

episode 2. Today while we at a photoshoot I find out by the way that they plan a lime of the people who was at the lil job for tonight...and somebody going to ask me if I want to come...now all yuh plan this lime days ago..why ask me now cause it come up in front of me? steups..I tell them late invitation is for dogs and I ain't no dog...

EPISODE 3. Out of the goodness in my heart, I take in a young lady who get thrown out of her mother house (the step-father didn't like her story)with her 4 month old baby.....plus get her a job...yuh know the little witch bad mouthing me....rude and does pass me in the house as though is she place.....and on top of that probably pissed off because I tell her boy friend doh come to my house after 10:30pm...the only man that does do that is mine...granted he understood what i was saying....SHE have more attitude now..AND annoyed cause i tell her not to be 'living'on the computer cause i need to use it..1am..if i ain't feeling sleepy and I want to peep IMIX lo and behold she on it...6am....she on it.....

Episode 4: a bunch of uncaring people...if I don't call or text to see how they going I'll never hear from them..the same imps and them who i get the lil weekend gig for......

WELL all yuh know saucy ain't taking that at all.....is suck salt for all ah them oui......

I so fkucing pissed it not funny.......
    Last edited by saucytrini; 04-15-2005 at 09:38 PM.
    ****If you're over 10 And watch CNN and believe everything
    You're in 2 deep, And your 35 And you still survive, idle pon corner side
    You're in 2 deep (Damian Marley -In 2 Deep)****
    "pitch yuh k.u..nt" (taken from VincyShenny)

Credits
    i really hope all the sneaking round the little witch doing andpapers she reading is a place she looking for ..... cause i don't know how much more I could take....

amprincess
    throw she ungrateful arse out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Credits
    fuh real.. how she can be pelting attitude in yuh house?

TC
    Credits
    What a bunch!

Credits
    i am a person I don't say much... I observe for a bit.....depending on the situation....or I drop little hints here and there.....and when I do talk it is a calmness...

but when yuh see i do all of the above and yuh still doing $hit, we have issues and then I does explode....all kinda new words does form out of my mouth....

and the little witch done get a taste of me yuh know....hear this one... it had b/day party for her b/friend....that was a Tuesday..dishes,pots etc in sink..ok fine everybody went to bed 4am...well by Wednesday night wash de dishes....no..Thurs pass...Friday pass...Sat pass...and I just watching the wares in the sink...Sunday I talk about it.. Mon I hint like nobody want to eat...mind u i have a guest come Sunday night to stay a few days...Tuesday morning.. I get up walk to kitchen.. it still dirty, I went back to bed...Tuesday night....I reach home...living room clean, kitchen spotless, bathroom clean... MY BLASTED GUEST GET TIRED SEEING IT AND CLEAN..

all yuh ain't have to ask how I get on with the ingrate that living here...big hard back 24year old start to cry...and oh she didn't know she come here to be a maid.....

Who tell she say that........

I start....I tell her every flicking where yuh go in life have rules and regulations.....and responsibilities..nothing free..even in yuh own home..oh she doh like to wash wares...

de gyal don't even know how to cook.....I had to ask her if she have her own house what she going to do....when yuh have to cook, work, see bout chile, clean out, wash, etc....

Credits
    she thought she woulda get the pc tonight ..but NO..I am in command.....and i staying here till I fall asleep..

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by saucytrini
    she thought she woulda get the pc tonight ..but NO..I am in command.....and i staying here till I fall asleep..

you seem like a nice person, i suggest you drop all those people and just move on, it not too hard to make fren in trinidad.

just do you.

Credits
    i am a person I don't say much... I observe for a bit.....depending on the situation....or I drop little hints here and there.....and when I do talk it is a calmness...

but when yuh see i do all of the above and yuh still doing $hit, we have issues and then I does explode....all kinda new words does form out of my mouth....

and the little witch done get a taste of me yuh know....hear this one... it had b/day party for her b/friend....that was a Tuesday..dishes,pots etc in sink..ok fine everybody went to bed 4am...well by Wednesday night wash de dishes....no..Thurs pass...Friday pass...Sat pass...and I just watching the wares in the sink...Sunday I talk about it.. Mon I hint like nobody want to eat...mind u i have a guest come Sunday night to stay a few days...Tuesday morning.. I get up walk to kitchen.. it still dirty, I went back to bed...Tuesday night....I reach home...living room clean, kitchen spotless, bathroom clean... MY BLASTED GUEST GET TIRED SEEING IT AND CLEAN..

all yuh ain't have to ask how I get on with the ingrate that living here...big hard back 24year old start to cry...and oh she didn't know she come here to be a maid.....

Who tell she say that........

I start....I tell her every flicking where yuh go in life have rules and regulations.....and responsibilities..nothing free..even in yuh own home..oh she doh like to wash wares...

de gyal don't even know how to cook.she not the only one It seems to be pretty funny to those that cant tho what a shame.....I had to ask her if she have her own house what she going to do....when yuh have to cook, work, see bout chile, clean out, wash, etc....

Come talk to SOS

Credits
    Yeah take command
    LOL

Credits
    You are good. You remind me of myself for as far as not saying much, but observe and say something. It was nice enough that your guest cleaned your house, which is unbeleivable, and nice out of the kindness of their hearts. It is not your fault that you are kind, and people take it for granted. Well it is up to you to do what you want, but if I were in your shoes, if the girl fack up again, I would tell her something, and put her in her place. But I dont think you are bad for ignoring the mess and what not, and putting your foot down, as well as having rules and regulations. You took her in after her parents threw her out of the house. Just do you!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutty
    you seem like a nice person, i suggest you drop all those people and just move on, it not too hard to make fren in trinidad.

just do you.

you know that feeling u get when all your senses just shut off for a bit and clarity steps in... I experienced that today...so sharp that those folks were dropped while still in a converstaion with me and they didn't even realise how silent I got...

as for the young lady in my house... i not about to put out someone with a young baby.cause i don't know what my kids (when I have) or grand kids may do and may need help too...........but she got to abide by my rules in my place....if yuh don't like it find a place of yuh own ...and fast//other wise deal with my LAW...

Credits
    Nah i woulda feel shame!! My guest hadda clean my house fuh me? nah boy! I woulda cuss dat! (girl i mean)
    *Insert cool saying here*

Credits
    Sauci trini
    i hate to be the one to tell u but i think this person at ur house was on here telling us how bad u does treat her.
    I looking for the thread

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by saveoursoca
    Sauci trini
    i hate to be the one to tell u but i think this person at ur house was on here telling us how bad u does treat her.
    I looking for the thread

yuh not serious?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast