Thread: Why just for Easter? Why Bother?

Credits

Why just for Easter? Why Bother?

I go to church every single sunday of my life )give or take a view but u get the point) and every easter without a doubt, i have to leave home early, to get a park for the car, and a good seat bcuz everyone and they mother coming that day? Why Easter sunday? Why bother? If u dont go on the regular, why u go then?

sharkie
    to still have a chance of gettin into heaven. de devil done have my place save in hell, so i doh even bother anymore.

Kiz
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BadGyalFromTnT
    I go to church every single sunday of my life )give or take a view but u get the point) and every easter without a doubt, i have to leave home early, to get a park for the car, and a good seat bcuz everyone and they mother coming that day? Why Easter sunday? Why bother? If u dont go on the regular, why u go then?

Exactly de same ting ah was saying in de other post......ah ent know who de azz dey tink they fooling.......

Take ah big.......STEUPSSSSS!

Kiz
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    to still have a chance of gettin into heaven. de devil done have my place save in hell, so i doh even bother anymore.

oh what a pity....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz
    Exactly de same ting ah was saying in de other post......ah ent know who de azz dey tink they fooling.......

Take ah big.......STEUPSSSSS!
    hey u see spalk too?

sharkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz
    oh what a pity....
    such is life.

Credits
    Is not just Easter, is Chirstmas morning, Christmas sunday, New Year's Eve night, Mother's Day, Father's Day, etc.

Is not a funny situation but sometimes yuh just have to laugh.

I know for me, those are the times I'm home from school, so...das when I go. Who am I kidding? I don't go in the summer either.
    I'm in the process of searchingfor a new church because for about 8 years I went to this one church faithfully. Every Monday night, Tuesday night, Thursday night, Friday night and Sunday night I used to be there. However, I have since realized that church isn't the church for me, so...I go there occasionally until I find a new permanent one.

**I guess I can say that it's better to go somedays than to not go on ANY day! People just have more of a motivation on those days I guess.**

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by GettiGetti
    Is not just Easter, is Chirstmas morning, Christmas sunday, New Year's Eve night, Mother's Day, Father's Day, etc.

yuh damn right about that, i juss was thinking about wat i have to look forward to this sunday

**I guess I can say that it's better to go somedays than to not go on ANY day! People just have more of a motivation on those days I guess.**
    that last quote u really made sense there, never thought of it that way, but if u never change, or come juss to wear nice clothes then u still goin to hell with Sharkie, at least she accept it

SAME SH!T DIFFERNT TOILET HornaMan4Hire's Avatar HornaMan4Hire is offline
    Credits
    Yeh, they ah bunch ah hypocites... thats why i don't even go on those special days, i dont want to be a hypocrite myself..

Credits
    that last quote u really made sense there, never thought of it that way, but if u never change, or come juss to wear nice clothes then u still goin to hell with Sharkie, at least she accept it
    Wait...who said I go just to wear nice clothes?

I don't think I need to do any more changing. I'm not a heathen. I watch church services on TV every Sunday and I also read my bible and pray. I don't NEED to go to church to worship. Just cuz I asked about the clothes, that doesn't mean that's what I'm doing. It was just a question.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by GettiGetti
    Wait...who said I go just to wear nice clothes?

I don't think I need to do any more changing. I'm not a heathen. I watch church services on TV every Sunday and I also read my bible and pray. I don't NEED to go to church to worship. Just cuz I asked about the clothes, that doesn't mean that's what I'm doing. It was just a question.
    nah i was talking about all the holiday church goin ppl, not u

Credits
    nah i was talking about all the holiday church goin ppl, not u
    Oh, ok