Thread: why i think its the best

Credits

why i think its the best

TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO CARNIVAL
    the amount of ppl that get involved. only in tnt have i seen where the old, young. and in between does jump wine and have a good time. old playin mas in a relatively young band, the young sing calypso in finals. it is a communion of ppl. everything in tnt is larger. the fetes r larger then any caribbean oriented event. mas....put it this way all of the big bands in port of spain= more than 30,000 ppl, and the medium and small bands i think out number it. you not only have mas in town but all over the country, in various other towns. i estimate if not 100,000 ppl but more then that play mas in trinidad. the size of the amount of ppl who participate in carnival will surprise ppl. in trinidad for carnival there is always something to do. day, nite ,evening, there is not oneday where there is nothing to do. everything moves at a fast pace, n u have to keep up b/c the time in carnival waits for no1. a lot of events r all inclusive. there is 2 days of mas. all the events, n every1 can participate. ppl from all over come n join in n r welcomed w/ love. there is no shyness tolerated:p :p the food is cheap, ppl r very social, the drinks r nice n local:p :p
    it is a time where it doesnt matter who u r or where ur from, but that u r all helpin in creating history n making tnt carnival what it is. it is probably the only day when u can see panday n manning jumpin together:p its about freedom n expression, it is original, and the mother of all. it is about releasing your tension n stress n freeing up ur mind. all this n more is why i think carnival in trinidad and tobago surpasses all, and will remain the best of the best.
    thanku for reading, n i think all who never experienced should atleast experience it once in ur life, b/c when u come tuh carnival, u come to life.

Credits
    thanks for the history lesson. :p :)
    nah but seriously thank u Rude for the little lesson earlier i do appreciate it!

Credits
    yeah boy i hope to go for carnival sometime soon after i finish school... we will see how that goes

Chandra,
    lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwd... look at dem leg on alison. lol

Credits
    Damn rudeboy, preach.....I was a little disappointed because I missed Miami, but it can't compare....TnT Carnival is right around the corner and I wouldn't miss it for the world....Only problem is, what do I do with all this built up excitement?

Credits
    Originally posted by sexyslim68
    Damn rudeboy, preach.....I was a little disappointed because I missed Miami, but it can't compare....TnT Carnival is right around the corner and I wouldn't miss it for the world....Only problem is, what do I do with all this built up excitement?
    yuh put on some soca n dance around yuh house till de time reach:p :p

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits
    I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Credits
    YIPPPPPPPPPPPPPIE
    next yr for sure this will be my first in six years