Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26

Thread: Why Does The South Continue to be Behind?

  1. #16
    Registered User sankofaa's Avatar sankofaa is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    fl
    Posts
    9,165
    Credits
    2,110,287,003
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    Only people who earn less and less educated are leaving the north to go to the south.
    The numbers say that isn't true especially for blacks. Ill post evidence after work.

    And with that logic you'd think educated southerners would move north but that isn't the case. The northeast and midwest are on a steady population decline.

  2. #17
    Kakez868
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    Only people who earn less and less educated are leaving the north to go to the south.
    LoL...You Does Talk Rell Shit Yuh' Know..

  3. #18
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086
    Quote Originally Posted by sankofaa View Post
    The numbers say that isn't true especially for blacks. Ill post evidence after work.

    And with that logic you'd think educated southerners would move north but that isn't the case. The northeast and midwest are on a steady population decline.
    People who are victims of high cost of living and gentrification are the ones leaving the NE.

    If southern educated people are not leaving the south, can you explain why there is an issue with gentrification and why certain cities are suffering from brain drains?

  4. #19
    It is I bhalistix's Avatar bhalistix is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    8,600
    Credits
    18,481,290
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    People who are victims of high cost of living and gentrification are the ones leaving the NE.

    If southern educated people are not leaving the south, can you explain why there is an issue with gentrification and why certain cities are suffering from brain drains?
    read you response again you answered you own question...

  5. #20
    Kakez868
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    People who are victims of high cost of living and gentrification are the ones leaving the NE.

    If southern educated people are not leaving the south, can you explain why there is an issue with gentrification and why certain cities are suffering from brain drains?
    Gentrification Is Not Unique To Any Particular Place Famo..In Terms Of Who's Leaving The Northeast, You Originally Said That Is People Who Less Educated And Poor...I Disagree..Yuh' Parents Didn't Leave New York To Move Florida?

    Quote Originally Posted by jewelstix View Post
    read you response again you answered you own question...
    Dread, Cuz I readin Over the Response Like..."He Now Do That In Trute?"

  6. #21
    Registered User sankofaa's Avatar sankofaa is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    fl
    Posts
    9,165
    Credits
    2,110,287,003
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    People who are victims of high cost of living and gentrification are the ones leaving the NE.

    If southern educated people are not leaving the south, can you explain why there is an issue with gentrification and why certain cities are suffering from brain drains?
    Even millionaires are leaving nyc for tax reasons so its not just the poor. And gentrifiers are mainly from europe and the midwest. Don't make me get the facts son.

  7. #22
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086
    Quote Originally Posted by sankofaa View Post
    Even millionaires are leaving nyc for tax reasons so its not just the poor. And gentrifiers are mainly from europe and the midwest. Don't make me get the facts son.
    Lol@millionaires leaving NYC for the south.


    Tell me when you ready to post facts.


    I got articles, charts, and numbers to back up my argument.

  8. #23
    readin btwn da lines Farinborn's Avatar Farinborn is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    604
    Credits
    10,445,124
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    Lol@millionaires leaving NYC for the south.


    Tell me when you ready to post facts.


    I got articles, charts, and numbers to back up my argument.
    You really feel that millionaire will pay high taxes just to say their main residence is NYC?

    Dont need fact for this, just common sense.
    One tree makes a thousand match sticks, but one match stick can burn a thousand trees

    When you truly are conscious in the knowing of yourself, your divine nature which is God as your Soul, there is no fear whatsoever.

  9. #24
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Farinborn View Post
    You really feel that millionaire will pay high taxes just to say their main residence is NYC?

    Dont need fact for this, just common sense.
    You really feel millionaires would leave a world class city to settle in the south ? Why would they leave world class estaurants, public transportation, world class apartments, approximity to the best the broadways in the world, and close approximity to an airport that could connect them to pretty much any airport in the world to go settle in the south that offer miniscule cultural entities, restaurants and entertainment?



    New York Has the Most Millionaires - The Wealth Report - WSJ

  10. #25
    Registered User Vincent Vega's Avatar Vincent Vega is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    6,274
    Credits
    12,747,358
    Charlotte, and Austin? U gotta b focking joking..I give u Atlanta, buh wah bout Miami,jacksonville, ft. Lauderdale...y pdiddy, n J Lo both got crib in star island...how often des Nyc mega moguls does really live up deh other den Christmas maybe if deh like snow or business...who say I'm gunna take a nice relaxing trip to NYC?
    "If you can blame yourself, the fix is pretty easy"

  11. #26
    Temporary Suspension Swerve is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    20,361
    Credits
    9,522
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    When it comes to education and economics?
    Make sure u bump this thread on Wednesday when MJ7 is online..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •