Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Does The South Continue to be Behind?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    Only people who earn less and less educated are leaving the north to go to the south.
    The numbers say that isn't true especially for blacks. Ill post evidence after work.

And with that logic you'd think educated southerners would move north but that isn't the case. The northeast and midwest are on a steady population decline.

Kakez868
    Only people who earn less and less educated are leaving the north to go to the south.
    LoL...You Does Talk Rell Shit Yuh' Know..

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sankofaa View Post
    The numbers say that isn't true especially for blacks. Ill post evidence after work.

And with that logic you'd think educated southerners would move north but that isn't the case. The northeast and midwest are on a steady population decline.
    People who are victims of high cost of living and gentrification are the ones leaving the NE.

If southern educated people are not leaving the south, can you explain why there is an issue with gentrification and why certain cities are suffering from brain drains?

Credits
    People who are victims of high cost of living and gentrification are the ones leaving the NE.

If southern educated people are not leaving the south, can you explain why there is an issue with gentrification and why certain cities are suffering from brain drains?
    read you response again you answered you own question...

Kakez868

Gentrification Is Not Unique To Any Particular Place Famo..In Terms Of Who's Leaving The Northeast, You Originally Said That Is People Who Less Educated And Poor...I Disagree..Yuh' Parents Didn't Leave New York To Move Florida?

Quote Originally Posted by jewelstix View Post
    read you response again you answered you own question...
    Dread, Cuz I readin Over the Response Like..."He Now Do That In Trute?"

Credits

Even millionaires are leaving nyc for tax reasons so its not just the poor. And gentrifiers are mainly from europe and the midwest. Don't make me get the facts son.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sankofaa View Post
    Even millionaires are leaving nyc for tax reasons so its not just the poor. And gentrifiers are mainly from europe and the midwest. Don't make me get the facts son.
    Lol@millionaires leaving NYC for the south.

Tell me when you ready to post facts.

I got articles, charts, and numbers to back up my argument.

Credits
    Lol@millionaires leaving NYC for the south.

Tell me when you ready to post facts.

I got articles, charts, and numbers to back up my argument.
    You really feel that millionaire will pay high taxes just to say their main residence is NYC?

Dont need fact for this, just common sense.
    One tree makes a thousand match sticks, but one match stick can burn a thousand trees

When you truly are conscious in the knowing of yourself, your divine nature which is God as your Soul, there is no fear whatsoever.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Farinborn View Post
    You really feel that millionaire will pay high taxes just to say their main residence is NYC?

Dont need fact for this, just common sense.
    You really feel millionaires would leave a world class city to settle in the south ? Why would they leave world class estaurants, public transportation, world class apartments, approximity to the best the broadways in the world, and close approximity to an airport that could connect them to pretty much any airport in the world to go settle in the south that offer miniscule cultural entities, restaurants and entertainment?

New York Has the Most Millionaires - The Wealth Report - WSJ

Credits
    Charlotte, and Austin? U gotta b focking joking..I give u Atlanta, buh wah bout Miami,jacksonville, ft. Lauderdale...y pdiddy, n J Lo both got crib in star island...how often des Nyc mega moguls does really live up deh other den Christmas maybe if deh like snow or business...who say I'm gunna take a nice relaxing trip to NYC?
    "If you can blame yourself, the fix is pretty easy"

Credits
    When it comes to education and economics?
    Make sure u bump this thread on Wednesday when MJ7 is online..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12