Thread: Why Do We Always Chat $**t

Credits

Thumbs down Why Do We Always Chat $**t

Why do we always focus on these trivial issue Eg, what would you do if a white girl wears a shirt saying.....

When there's bigger fish to fry, like how we can stop black on black crime and maybe work together more,

**Seeing as we are an ethnic minority**

DOES ANYONE AGREEE!!!?

Registered User small_island_descent's Avatar small_island_descent is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Issue View Post
    Why do we always focus on these trivial issue Eg, what would you do if a white girl wears a shirt saying.....

When there's bigger fish to fry, like how we can stop black on black crime and maybe work together more,

DOES ANYONE AGREEE!!!?
    I agree but the likelyhood that it's going to happen more often here is not good.

Credits
    Why do we always focus on
    these trivial issue.....When there's bigger fish to fry,
    like how we can stop black on black crime
    and
    maybe work together more
    Solving this and other problems that plague society would
    take some real work while most Imixers come here for
    entertainment.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlocks View Post
    entertainment.
    These slave negroes roun ere dont wanna face up to their problems anywhere.They want skip through life ignorantly

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlocks View Post
    entertainment.
    And THAT pretty much sums it up right there. BI, I understand your frustration; I quit Imix for a whole year b/c I found that the level of discourse hardly went above the level of superficial sh*t talk. I understand that most Imixers are at work (as I am right now) and use this forum just to engage in something a little less taxing. At the same time I have a problem with that excuse b/c them is not de only ones who working and interacting (with some REAL serious, mature discussions) online.

But doh get too disheartened; I have observed that the level of debates and discussions taking place on the Mix has indeed risen over the last few months so who knows......
    Create your own university; develop and encourage a culture of critical thinking and action

Credits

DOES ANYONE AGREEE!!!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandele View Post
    These slave negroes roun ere dont wanna face up to their problems anywhere.They want skip through life ignorantly

so rather than debasing and downplaying the intelligence of those on the site... why not just pose a more stimulating topic instead?

DSP
    Credits
    There are hundreds of other messageboards that take on these issues with much more depth and abstract thought. One messageboard is not the world, just like on man's little town/city/state/country is not the world. At the same time people make topics about ipods and shoe size, so I don't see the big deal about a topic regarding a shirt.
    Unfortunately, stupidity and ignorance can be entertaining.

Goodle this you 50 year old crusty vagina

--oh yes jigger boozers ever lasting wahr with the "lovers of empresses and hafrican queens" should be ashamed ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

--I like disrespect especially ones that dont involve cursing and nugga nugga nugga watch subject matter ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

renegade
    Simple answer.
    Fukkry = entertaining.

Credits
    i agree.

Credits

DOES ANYONE AGREEE!!!?
    WHOLE-HEARTEDLY in agreement. I get you and I wouldn't be so quick to shun you off and send you in the direction of other interactive sites...reason being is, if you're Caribbean - this is a Caribbean site and a great place to engage in stimulating conversation regarding your region and people.

Thousands of people in the least peep Imix. Some post. Post the hard topics - stuff that needs to be addressed...a few will respond. You'll never get the amount of attention certain matters deserve, but 2 is better than none. Those that come for fukry can remain in the fukry posts. Welcome Big Issue.

Brooklyn.Flatbush"11226" –Kings county Borough (home to the largest Islanders,west-Indian, Caribbean community living aboard from home)state of statue of liberty,movein to Europe OCT '12
    Credits
    That is society .for you
    I would like to Thank all the fake haitians, who came out during the west-indian parade, but who has no roots to Haiti island ,and no haitian accent !!!!!!
    Thanks again see you phony people next year !!!!!!! ,2013.

(Ayisien,we going to build it nice after the earthq"ke,R.i.p)

I'm on canal street buying me a Louie belt with my creole Beyonce',B.Gumbal,Lil Fizz ....dont get it twisted haters canal st in new orleans at saks not ny where them fake louie sells