Thread: Why do some ppl forget where they come from?

Credits

Why do some ppl forget where they come from?

I know a few ppl who come from trini like me who grow up rel poor like living in one room house in di bush, shitting in latrine, eating boil fig and goldenray and ting, yet when they come USA and fit in di system, then they want to act like rich white gyal celebrity. Like they forget just 10 years ago they was toting water thru di dut barefeet? You know wat im talking about? I despise trinis like that. Me I will never change don't matter how rich I get. I will never look down on poor people and showoff on twitter and shit

Credits
    Money changes and shapes perspective...Money exposes the real you, or the person you have been dreaming of being.

Why be bothered or upset...we're living in a pretentious world, where faking it/before you make it is GOLDEN.

But my perspective on the subject differs to the extreme:

"How you here 17 years and still do not have a GREEN CARD?"

"How you been here since 1985, and still live in the same roach and rodent infested tenement in the middle of a Cess Pool neighborhood. Yet, you have YSL, Gucci, Red bottoms and up in every fete/carnival/backyard lime across the metro NYC?"

"How come you have the Retro Jordans that just came out this afternoon, two weeks ago?...Yet, when your child's mother asking you what are you contributing to your child's back to school, you saying: "You don't know, you'll see what you can do."

F>O>H!!!!

Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Ez dey fadda...I one yr removed from that green card talk...

But check this seen...I know some man beating bottles of henny in the club every weekend and they children hungry in they country...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrison View Post
    Ez dey fadda...I one yr removed from that green card talk...

But check this seen...I know some man beating bottles of henny in the club every weekend and they children hungry in they country...
    giving their children the hard life will let the children grow to appreciate the little they have. so bat on sir,