Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Do Men Beat Women?

m
    Credits

Question Why Do Men Beat Women?

Why do dey have to be biatches like dat?

And why do the women actually stay and tek dem blows?

Why?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepingDawg

Why?
    Because they are weak cowards. It is probably the only way for some of them to feel like a man anyway. And I think that the women who stay just have low self esteem and don't even know their worth and just think that they will never get anyone else to love them

m
    Credits
    I take back the 2nd question.

Fear is a MOTHER.

Credits
    I doan get it either...I was on a boatride this weekend and I hear ah fella ask his woman "You want ah drop kick?"...i have to admit my friends and I laughed upon hearing it...but, is not funny to think that the woman is actually tolerating such shit. If not for sheer embarassment alone...why she would stay wid a man who I've seen box her rass in a fete is beyond me.

Men who beat women are more than cowards...they are str8 savages who get pleasure in having women fear them...sick I tell ya.

I can only be me.... MadamStatuesque's Avatar MadamStatuesque is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMs
    I doan get it either...I was on a boatride this weekend and I hear ah fella ask his woman "You want ah drop kick?"...i have to admit my friends and I laughed upon hearing it...but, is not funny to think that the woman is actually tolerating such shit. If not for sheer embarassment alone...why she would stay wid a man who I've seen box her rass in a fete is beyond me.
    those are fighting words. i would've sed, "go right ahead. cuz if i dont buss ya ass on this boat now, i know about 20 men that will gladly kick ya ass for me." but then again, that's just me. maybe she has her reasons for taking what he sed to her.

Men who beat women are more than cowards...they are str8 savages who get pleasure in having women fear them...sick I tell ya.

any man who beats a woman is not a man first of all. and any woman that takes that shyt really needs to re-evaluate herself and realize that she doesnt deserve to be treated like that.
    Not a single ounce of fock shall be given today...

Credits

sorry but I had to laugh at this one .............the day a n!gga put his hands on me is the day I get locked up and I'm dead serious........

Credits

*dead*

Credits
    A REAL man wouldn't even consider lifting his hand to hit a woman, unless he was provoked or had no other choice ( ie. self defense in extreme cases ).

Mad Scorpion
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepingDawg

Why?
    Because sometimes dey does want to get dey ass buss! How else yuh explain ah woman provokin ah man while he constantly threatenin "ah go buss yuh ass?" Ent one day he go actually do it?

Unless you know peoples circumstances you shouldn't judge. Suppose she does lash him inside di house and one day while dey outside she pull di same stunt an she get ah dread sweat? Would that man be a biatch?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
    Because sometimes dey does want to get dey ass buss! How else yuh explain ah woman provokin ah man while he constantly threatenin "ah go buss yuh ass?" Ent one day he go actually do it?

Unless you know peoples circumstances you shouldn't judge. Suppose she does lash him inside di house and one day while dey outside she pull di same stunt an she get ah dread sweat? Would that man be a biatch?
    i know that some women does start the physical altercation but all a man needs to do is RESTRAIN a woman from hitting him. but to actually hit a woman with an open or closed hand?? yes he's a biatch.

The JaM

Is this personal experience?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by soopaluvaman
    A REAL man wouldn't even consider lifting his hand to hit a woman, unless he was provoked or had no other choice ( ie. self defense in extreme cases ).
    so b/c a woman provokes a man, that's justification for him hitting her? how often does a man need to "defend" himself from a woman? the difference in physical strength is enough that a man can restrain a woman without having to actually hit her even if she threw the first blow.

my son better NEVER find himself hitting a woman.. i doh care how provoked he was or even if she hit him first.

m
    Credits

Prime...your response is somewhat funny.

When I used the phrase "beat women" I meant unprovoked.

That's the context I mean.

So what is your response now?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dimeout567
    sorry but I had to laugh at this one .............the day a n!gga put his hands on me is the day I get locked up and I'm dead serious........
    Does that mean no touching this weekend?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougla Ting
    so b/c a woman provokes a man, that's justification for him hitting her? how often does a man need to "defend" himself from a woman? the difference in physical strength is enough that a man can restrain a woman without having to actually hit her even if she threw the first blow.
    You know I lubs you...but some biatch putting she hands on me might find sheself hanging from de wall. Doh get me wrong, I will tolerate as much as I can...but push de right button and your ass will be right up there between de grease stain and de picture of granny in she church dress.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast