Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why do black women

Credits

Why do black women

think because a black man enters an interracial relationship it means he was rejected by black women and now has to find love elsewhere ?

Would anyone assume a white man isn't good enough for white women because he prefers being with black women ?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Long Bambo View Post
    think because a black man enters an interracial relationship it means he was rejected by black women and now has to find love elsewhere ?

Would anyone assume a white man isn't good enough for white women because he prefers being with black women ?

which nationality or group of black women are you talking about? certain nationalities have a reputation of having a major ti ti fit if a BM is with a woman of another race and others do not care.
    Last edited by Missmayling; 01-18-2010 at 11:54 AM. Reason: mistake

Credits

it's dumb.... I feel people are free to love whoever they want, regardless of race.

Some black men also get upset when black women get involved with men of other races.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica View Post
    it's dumb.... I feel people are free to love whoever they want, regardless of race.

Some black men also get upset when black women get involved with men of other races.

Jerks....

they should leave well enough alone.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Down di road, ova di gully, pass di big tree
    Credits
    Disclaimer:
    Many of you can't keep Jamaica outa yuh mouth. Its ok, we understand you can't help it. Envy is a helluva thing. But let it be known. If you've never been to mi yawd your comments about mi yawd shall hereby be stricken as nuttin but verbal defecation. Walk good.

Yes I am a superhero. Sarcasm is my superpower.

Brutha_Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by Missmayling View Post
    which nationality or group of black women are you talking about? certain nationalities have a reputation of having a major ti ti fit if a BM is with a woman of another race and others do not care.
    hes talkin about black american women

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by $upreme_$killz View Post
    hes talkin about black american women
    Thats the first group that came to mind, however the Op lives in Canada

Credits
    well that's true.. i wonder the same myself.. maybe the black women blame the black man for reducing the number of elegible black men in the dating pool and running to women they think have more options than men.. as for the white women.. i dunno..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits

I don't think he was rejected, i think he cant handle a black woman...

Credits
    i am guilty of thinkin the same thing to be honest.. like when i see a black dude with a white broad, i was like he prolly couldnt find a black chick... But I used to catch hell when i dated a filipino girl and people were prolly thinking the same thing about me

CocoErotika
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica View Post

I hear ya. but most people dont discuss love when dating. People date people long before love is even an issue and sometimes love dont even make it into the equation and the relationship done.....so I doubt it's love.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    I don't think he was rejected, i think he cant handle a black woman...
    Why is it black women aren't compatible with everyman ?

Why you think he can't handle black women ? Why can't it be he's not willing to handle certain things, believe he shouldn't have to.

CocoErotika
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloAgainBrooklyn View Post
    i am guilty of thinkin the same thing to be honest.. like when i see a black dude with a white broad, i was like he prolly couldnt find a black chick... But I used to catch hell when i dated a filipino girl and people were prolly thinking the same thing about me
    were you in love with the filipino girl? did you love her?

Credits
    Why is it black women aren't compatible with everyman ?

Why you think he can't handle black women ? Why can't it be he's not willing to handle certain things, believe he shouldn't have to.
    Well, im not black, but most of my friends are and i was married to a black man for 10yrs..from my observations...i just think that black women take their struggle more personal than other races...its like they wear their struggle, worries, and baggage as a badge...I think that fathers have been absent for too long, mother's tend to spoil their sons more so than daughters, and the coldness that stems from black women just make niggs want to say, "U know what, never mind" This day and age all races mix, there are so many choices that they don't have to climb that mountain or swim that sea for their prize...how can any woman not love a black man...its too easy for them.....

Links30
    Well i am going to make a shocking announcement, YES, i use to have sexual relations with becky years ago. I too remember that she was chastised for being with me in public, funny thing, i neva gotten much critics, it was mostly her that was getting most of the hate, from who else of course. It use to upset her when she tells me that a couple of black girls were harassing her for being with such a sexy hunk of a black man such as myself. If i were them i would be angry too, but in all, i really don't CARE. Nowadays i think ppl should focus more on their own happiness, their health, stress levels down, and if someone else besides a black person that can help you with all these things, really and truly to those that don't like it, tell dem to kiss yuh arse, because ah happiness is what we ah promote.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast