Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: *WHY DID HE BEAT ME!!* I heard her cry!! THIS IS NO JOKE

Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Credits

Unhappy *WHY DID HE BEAT ME!!* I heard her cry!! THIS IS NO JOKE

I never cried before for someone else's pain and suffering... I'm waiting for the train when I heard a woman's cry! I approached her, and yes to confirm my fears she was crying. She says, "I'm alright, thank you".. I walk away, a few minutes later this guy approaches her and starts to beat her and call her BI*** and all kind of things, and she sits there and takes it!! I wanted to help, the man next to me wanted to help, but what could we do? It so happens that I'm reading a book "The Conspiracy to Destroy Black Women" *it's nota black man bashing book, it just discusses terms of how some of us "women" are oppressed in history and in society*

Some points:
    -"We are little or more than Skinner's rat and Pavlov's dog- conditioned by various means to believe and respond in a predetermined manner.

-Consequently, American society does not embrace trusting, patient, secure male-female relationships. Why, well unless we are conditioned at home how to treat a loving relationship, that foundation is set for some positive brothers and sisters!

-Our freedom to choose a mate is not true freedom because we live within an alien society and its destructive belief system. Jawanza Kunjufu has stated that we choose our clothes and cars better than we choose our mates!
    Last edited by Empressdududahlin; 11-07-2003 at 01:09 PM.

MrBlackRock
    I does tell people .. i always in some shite over some johnny slapping he gyal, and i doan learn my facking lesson..

one day i did in de train station and i had on a nice suit and ting.. next ting yuh know i see dis lil latino waste or blood cells beating de living shite outta he woman dat bigger dan he.. and nobody doing one shite.. so i tek my walkman <<<<< yes a walkman... and clobber he rasshole wid it.. and start cuffing he all in he jawbone and nosebridge, next ting yuh know i got bout 3 scratches in my neck, de facking ungreatful whaleblubber of a gyal wanna beat me fah beating de fella dat beating she.. from den on , i selective like rasshole cause i woulda do de same shite u do today gyal.. plus.. think about how i had to explain de scratches on my neck to my girl at de time....

"ummm yeah honey,, i was trying to stop some poor woman from getting licks and she turn round and scratch me"

Credits
    I understand what you mean......I've seen it a couple times... but was unable to do anything about it.......It is sad that some women take that shit....I dont understand how they could but I have never been in that kinda situation before,....... The number one reason why Men hit women is because of Jealousy; and they also have a low self confidence about themselves so they try to belittle someone to perhaps make themselves feel better!!!

It's really sad that some Men feel that they have to abuse somone to Prove a point.......It is also sad that those women could take that shit...!!!

I knew someone close to me who used to abuse his girlfriend; and when he came home every night he used to cry about it..

amprincess
    empress did anyone call the cops?

Credits
    Originally posted by MrBlackRock
    I does tell people .. i always in some shite over some johnny slapping he gyal, and i doan learn my facking lesson..

one day i did in de train station and i had on a nice suit and ting.. next ting yuh know i see dis lil latino waste or blood cells beating de living shite outta he woman dat bigger dan he.. and nobody doing one shite.. so i tek my walkman <<<<< yes a walkman... and clobber he rasshole wid it.. and start cuffing he all in he jawbone and nosebridge, next ting yuh know i got bout 3 scratches in my neck, de facking ungreatful whaleblubber of a gyal wanna beat me fah beating de fella dat beating she.. from den on , i selective like rasshole cause i woulda do de same shite u do today gyal.. plus.. think about how i had to explain de scratches on my neck to my girl at de time....

"ummm yeah honey,, i was trying to stop some poor woman from getting licks and she turn round and scratch me"
    Dahlin I was ready to jump on his back with my skirt and boots on, but I didn't want to have IMIX READING: "GIRL GETS THROWN ONTO TRACKS ON UTICA AVE WHILE TRYING TO HELP BATTERED GIRL".... And the same guy standing next to me, told me the same thing, he has tried to help, but he was questioned by police for his actions, why, "DE GURL HE WAS HELPING DIDN'T WANT TO CONFESS" steups!

Ragga007

HAHA. I guess good samaritans are a thing of the past?

Credits
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by MrBlackRock
    [B]I next ting yuh know i got bout 3 scratches in my neck, de facking ungreatful whaleblubber of a gyal wanna beat me fah beating de fella dat beating she.. from den on , i selective like rasshole cause i woulda do de same shite u do today gyal.. plus.. think about how i had to explain de scratches on my neck to my girl at de time.... QUOTE]

Yuh see dat? As a woman dat is someting I cyar understand atall...someone helping you and you turn around and get vex wit dem??!! Steups! Dais ah woman who suffering from rel low self-esteem. But ah could understand yuh dilema as ah man..yuh never know who will appreciate yuh help.

Credits
    And my question is again "Why God does put these schupid women on this earth" I can't get it- here is a man giving you licks breakfast, lunch and dinner and you still stay with him! And when the police are involved you don't want to press facking charges : Why God why???? Give me a sign please!

Mad Scorpion
    As much as you may feel like doing something, DON'T. I have seen and heard stories very similar to MBR where you try to be the good samaritan and instead of a thank you you get to face the wrath of de punchinbag cussin yuh up. Best thing to possibly do signal de authorities let dem handle it. Yuh doh wanta get involved an nex ting sumbody pressin charges on u.

Credits
    Originally posted by amprincess
    empress did anyone call the cops?
    They left the train station hand in hand!! After a few tumps and cussin she gave in!!! This book even though it touches some points of White Supremacy *which I can't totally blame, trust me* But, who do we blame? WHO STANDS TRIAL to be judged for these images of brutual love?

Ragga007
    Originally posted by ARAMˣITA
    And my question is again "Why God does put these schupid women on this earth" I can't get it- here is a man giving you licks breakfast, lunch and dinner and you still stay with him! And when the police are involved you don't want to press facking charges : Why God why???? Give me a sign please!
    Is she really "chupid?" Think about it for a second. if you cannot come up with an answer, I will share one with you.

Credits
    empress, some very good points from that book! can you put some information on that title in the bookchat section?

but on the points, that conditioning theory is a hell of a thing, but I can't help but feel that its true. Years of mistreatment have helped to cause the state of our people today. Looking around, all the negative images in the media, in the music we listen to, beaten into our heads, and the heads of our children, day and night, year after year has created this situation.

Positive, monogamous relationships are not held in the high regard as they once were...I'm not one to run around saying all men are dogs only because I feel like with the messages that they are given, how do we expect them *and women* to act. Women have been conditioned to think that in order to be complete, they must be in a relationship, no matter how abusive.

what hurts the most for me though, is knowing the cause, seeing the effect, and not feeling empowered enough to be able to change things. Although I try to make my relationships as positive as possible, it sometimes feel like you are in a dwindling minority to keep yuh head above water when all around you is drowning in madness...
    Last edited by soca junkie; 11-07-2003 at 01:27 PM.

Credits
    It is easy to call these women stupid but sometimes women are brainwashed to think that you need these men, and sometimes these men are brainwashed to think they need to be forceful and have this hate for women WHICH THEY THINK IS LOVE!!!

Credits
    de facking ungreatful whaleblubber of a gyal wanna beat me fah beating de fella dat beating she.. from den on , i selective like rasshole cause i woulda do de same shite u do today gyal.. plus.. think about how i had to explain de scratches on my neck to my girl at de time....
    It is so sad but true...I also had a friend that was taking a a GOOD beating from her man...AGAIN...(this is a girl I knew for 3 years) anyway I was w/ my a male friend at the time and we try to break up the madness...actually I went charging after the ####################...and that lil BIATCH w/ her broken nose...tries and hits me...can you believe that shitz! So of course we start to argue and I leave her azz right there...bleeding...that was 95...anyway to make a long story short I mind my DAMM business now...

her story: he ended up beating on her for the next 6 years and she died last year and he is serving 10 yrs to life!

You can't help those who don't want help...you just can't!

Credits

Re: *WHY DID HE BEAT ME!!* I heard her cry!! THIS IS NO JOKE

Originally posted by EmpressduduDahlin

-Consequently, American society does not embrace trusting, patient, secure male-female relationships. Why, well unless we are conditioned at home how to treat a loving relationship, that foundation is set for some positive brothers and sisters!

-Our freedom to choose a mate is not true freedom because we live within an alien society and its destructive belief system. Jawanza Kunjufu has stated that we choose our clothes and cars better than we choose our mates!
    Guess no one hearing trut' if it not in a book. I does chat de same exact sh!te lakka dis all day long and get fulla argument

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast