Thread: Why as colored people...?

Credits

Why as Grown Azz people...?

Why do we always lash out against Sprint, T-Mobile, AT&T etc...when we know damn well we are wrong? The service is "interupted" (done) because we aint pay the bill!!!!!! "my kids were playing with the phone and ran up the bill"...still your fault. "My ex-man stole it...still your fault. "someone hacked into my account" (sure). here's the best one..."MY BILL IS HIGH CAUSE I HAVE TO KEEP CALLING BACK EVERYTIME SPRINT DROPS MY MY CALL" ...people stop making excuses and pay for what you used!..."well I had my phone for six months and never went over my limit so they should've known something was wrong (yet you would kill for a refund if they chop your service during Miami Carnival...cause yuh checking on yuh kids back in Brooklyn"...
    Last edited by The Oracle; 08-12-2004 at 04:20 PM.

Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Credits
    WHY MUST YOU REFER TO A CERTAIN GROUP OF PEOPLE COLORED! And since I was once a Sprint customer.. I lashed out because the service suck!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by EmpressSocadahlin
    WHY MUST YOU REFER TO A CERTAIN GROUP OF PEOPLE COLORED! And since I was once a Sprint customer.. I lashed out because the service suck!
    I changed it before you even made that point but I not sure it editted yet.

Credits
    first you were unhappy and made a change..thats what is supposed to happen ..not excuses only.

and on second thought "I stand by original statement COLORED PEOPLE" nothing is wrong with that!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oracle
    first you were unhappy and made a change..thats what is supposed to happen ..not excuses only.

and on second thought "I stand by original staement COLORED PEOPLE" nothing is wrong with that!

OK WOAAAH NELLY! I ent see yuh change...but since you want to go back I have to disregard reading yuh 1st reply to me!
    -bless...

Credits
    I did because on second thought white is a color too

Credits
    I did because on second thought white is a color too
    Why do we always lash out
    And what race are you? I swear you was talking about yuh fellow race. And please doh say the human race! Why am I continuing this.. lol

Credits
    Why do we always lash out against Sprint, T-Mobile, AT&T etc...when we know damn well we are wrong? The service is "interupted" (done) because we aint pay the bill!!!!!! "my kids were playing with the phone and ran up the bill"...still your fault. "My ex-man stole it...still your fault. "someone hacked into my account" (sure). here's the best one..."MY BILL IS HIGH CAUSE I HAVE TO KEEP CALLING BACK EVERYTIME SPRINT DROPS MY MY CALL" ...people stop making excuses and pay for what you used!..."well I had my phone for six months and never went over my limit so they should've known something was wrong (yet you would kill for a refund if they chop your service during Miami Carnival...cause yuh checking on yuh kids back in Brooklyn"...
    I'd have to disagree wit that...i've only had at&t for about a year and all they do is make mistakes on my bill...I lash out cause dey piss me da f*** off...they supposed to be big time phone companies but there computer system sucks...happy for your positive experience wit ya cell phone company but i can almost assure you that you are one of the few!!!

Credits
    sprint sucks..my contract finish wid dem in a few days verizon here i come..

and fuh ur info..i pay my bill on time
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

Queen GodIs

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by haitiandiva
    I'd have to disagree wit that...i've only had at&t for about a year and all they do is make mistakes on my bill...I lash out cause dey piss me da f*** off...they supposed to be big time phone companies but there computer system sucks...happy for your positive experience wit ya cell phone company but i can almost assure you that you are one of the few!!!
    Watch yuh mouth about AT&T , they have de best service ..

Satisfaction Facilitator Terryfabulous's Avatar Terryfabulous is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by UpTown
    i used to think that but i'm starting to question that...had sprint for 6 years never once went over my minutes all of a sudden i switch to att and i get bills of 300 and above because they messed up on their end and it took them several letters to FAA for me to recieve a miracoulous phone call from att fixing and the shit they messed up...and i signed a two year contract (things we do to get a free phone) and i do find though that i get service where i normally wouldn't with sprint...but i'm still disappoiinted...get lots of drop calls and what not...

Credits

Thumbs down

I am sorry.. but AT&T and SPRINT when i had there services both sucked.. I was in my house and i was roaming .. the service sucked and the customer service sucked as well.

I am now with Verizon and the service is much better. i am not sayin it is perfect but it is a whole lot better than those two...

And it dnt got nothin to do with payin ur bill.. if the service sucks that aint my fault ...IT'S THEIRS!!!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by UpTown
    You is AT&T Godfather? NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THEY DO NOT HAVE THE BEST SERVICE NOT Y A LONG SHOT!

Credits
    some cell phone company are great some are not it depends on what state and county u are in.. For me it's Sprint, no drop call, and they never made a mistake on my bill.. :)