Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Why are black men dating outside of their 'race'?

Credits
    Here comes the bullshit....
    NikkiGiovanni, Carib2 and mz_JazE like this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by LIONESS onda RISE View Post
    this is ridiculously untrue!!! when you say "here"..are you saying NY? or the USA?

Mississippi.
    The enemy of my enemy is my friend- Arabic proverb

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DerMonger View Post
    Because black women round these parts where I live hardly work out. I eh dealing with that scont from a woman, you better live an active lifestyle of some sort at meh age. Me eh care.

Shit man, you go to the gyms anywhere here and there are only a handful of sistas there. At least with other races of women here, you see chicks doing yoga, cross fit, etc. I eh even see one black woman there. It eh like we don't have a large black population here.

And talking to some black women here that workout? It always has to do with some upcoming wedding dress they gotta fit into. Or even on this site they have a carnival coming up,lol.

Just yesterday during a work presentation I was sitting next to this sista bragging about how her man took her to the buffet.

But dudes are thirsty....that's why these broads get by like that. Being in shape to them is based on the attention they get from men....not a lifestyle.
    Those chicks just thick, even though they might be 300lbs they're thick. They believe it and so should you.

Whatever I choose to do with my body is my business, men can't tell a woman what to do with her body neither should a woman try to tell a man what to do with his. if I feel to stick my prick in Becky, Sue ling, Conchita or Rishma that's my prick and my business. Same chicks worried bout why yuh dating outside yuh race is the same ones popping style on you if yuh ask them out.
    Socapro likes this.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious saga View Post
    Those chicks just thick, even though they might be 300lbs they're thick. They believe it and so should you.
    I remember I came across this 30 something Vincy girl, I hadn't seen in ages and we exchanged info. Damn she was hot back in the days! 2 kids from 2 different guys later she was still pretty good looking.

So she tells me she wants to get in shape. I told her: "Hey my girl does personal training....how bout I give you her number for a free session?"

She replies: "I don't know, your girl might be jealous and think I'm too hot."

I was like maaaannn why the fock am I trying to help this conceited broad? 2 deadbeat dads and a 30 something chain smoker with fading looks that thinks she has anything on a 20 something fit tuh rass girl in her prime fresh outta uni? Lol.

What's she got going for her in her mind? All the attention thirsty dudes shower her with. So is only cause men want you, is what make you such a great commodity to be with?
    "I will forewarn you......fear ye him when thou hast died hath power to cast into hell" - Charles Lawson

Credits
    I remember I came across this 30 something Vincy girl, I hadn't seen in ages and we exchanged info. Damn she was hot back in the days! 2 kids from 2 different guys later she was still pretty good looking.

So she tells me she wants to get in shape. I told her: "Hey my girl does personal training....how bout I give you her number for a free session?"

She replies: "I don't know, your girl might be jealous and think I'm too hot."

I was like maaaannn why the fock am I trying to help this conceited broad? 2 deadbeat dads and a 30 something chain smoker with fading looks that thinks she has anything on a 20 something fit tuh rass girl in her prime fresh outta uni? Lol.

What's she got going for her in her mind? All the attention thirsty dudes shower her with. So is only cause men want you, is what make you such a great commodity to be with?
    So wait....you reduce women to their aesthetics but mad when women use it to define themselves?

Lmao....
    mz_JazE likes this.
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Credits
    Its us men fault doh. Or at least large segment. with dey "nobody has to know" & "I can do better than your man" one upping one another behavior to win over black women.

And a lot of them black woman here mi come crass does mek it a point tuh let you know how wanted they are by men? Like I'm supposed to sit here and say: "Damn how can I top that?"

That ain't me.
    "I will forewarn you......fear ye him when thou hast died hath power to cast into hell" - Charles Lawson

Credits
    Its us men fault doh. Or at least large segment. with dey "nobody has to know" & "I can do better than your man" one upping one another behavior to win over black women.

And a lot of them black woman here mi come crass does mek it a point tuh let you know how wanted they are by men? Like I'm supposed to sit here and say: "Damn how can I top that?"

That ain't me.
    How would you describe the black women in your family and friends circle ?

Are these the ones you describing ?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    So wait....you reduce women to their aesthetics but mad when women use it to define themselves?

Lmao....
    Lol I dunno how someone can claim someone that never came across them has the strong probability of being jealous and in awe of their physical appearance upon first meeting. Especially of all people someone who played ball professionally in Europe. Even further telling me: "can your girl handle being around a in demand woman like me?" Ahahaha

You say what yuh want but that's some conceited stupidity to me. And yes ah mad at her. I remember her back in the day. I was like damn this girl must be Prince Charles' mistress with her lists of dos and donts.

She used to give off this aura she was some high classy patricinha chick beyond an average guys means with expensive tastes in men. Bragging of modeling trips to Europe. And she end up out here with 2 deadbeat dads that she can't even get $ from whining on the phone to me.

Maybe that's what she wanted.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucianite View Post
    How would you describe the black women in your family and friends circle ?

Are these the ones you describing ?
    Yeah you definately a blk miserable gal
    A man don't act like that n wouldn't write that
    U extra feminine
    Blk biatch feminine

Credits
    Lol I dunno how someone can claim someone that never came across them has the strong probability of being jealous and in awe of their physical appearance upon first meeting. Especially of all people someone who played ball professionally in Europe. Even further telling me: "can your girl handle being around a in demand woman like me?" Ahahaha

You say what yuh want but that's some conceited stupidity to me. And yes ah mad at her. I remember her back in the day. I was like damn this girl must be Prince Charles' mistress with her lists of dos and donts.

She used to give off this aura she was some high classy patricinha chick beyond an average guys means with expensive tastes in men. Bragging of modeling trips to Europe. And she end up out here with 2 deadbeat dads that she can't even get $ from whining on the phone to me.

Maybe that's what she wanted.
    Lol.....like u said, yall men create that attitude in women.

Dudes like u put women on pedestals because of their looks...and thats what ends up happening. Dont be mad at the monsters u created. Cant even blame them.
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

DSP
    Credits
    Because black women round these parts where I live hardly work out. I eh dealing with that scont from a woman, you better live an active lifestyle of some sort at meh age. Me eh care.

Shit man, you go to the gyms anywhere here and there are only a handful of sistas there. At least with other races of women here, you see chicks doing yoga, cross fit, etc. I eh even see one black woman there. It eh like we don't have a large black population here.

And talking to some black women here that workout? It always has to do with some upcoming wedding dress they gotta fit into. Or even on this site they have a carnival coming up,lol.

Just yesterday during a work presentation I was sitting next to this sista bragging about how her man took her to the buffet.

But dudes are thirsty....that's why these broads get by like that. Being in shape to them is based on the attention they get from men....not a lifestyle.
    but there are only a handful of sisters in total population there so of course that would be represented in the gym..plus crossfit is useless and expensive. I know a decent amount in your area that actually do work out and a few that do the hot yoga, then again I guess it depends on your age demographic. I'd say 3 out of 4 that I know personally in your area have some type of exercise routine. The one problem I do see in that urban environment is that most people are too self absorbed(seems to be a local cultural thing) to pair up and commit to somebody, save for people with strong cultural/family ties.
    Mainstream culture seems preoccupied with materialistic lifestyle, which is tough to pull off with such a high cost of living.
    Unfortunately, stupidity and ignorance can be entertaining.

Goodle this you 50 year old crusty vagina

--oh yes jigger boozers ever lasting wahr with the "lovers of empresses and hafrican queens" should be ashamed ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

--I like disrespect especially ones that dont involve cursing and nugga nugga nugga watch subject matter ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

DSP
    Credits

That ain't me.
    I thought that one up thing was big with women there competing for the sake of competing with nothing to really show, especially with people on the east end. You do make a point about certain people over rating themselves. I saw that too, and some of it is the men's fault for being undisciplined and settling just to satisfy lust.
    Unfortunately, stupidity and ignorance can be entertaining.

Goodle this you 50 year old crusty vagina

--oh yes jigger boozers ever lasting wahr with the "lovers of empresses and hafrican queens" should be ashamed ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

--I like disrespect especially ones that dont involve cursing and nugga nugga nugga watch subject matter ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

Credits
    In the video it says the reason why Black Women wear weave is because they want to look beautiful and sexy but are they really that dimwited to not even question WHY Black Women have to wear weave to look beautiful? Can't they see its a deep bedded inferiority complex instead of just ''fitting in'' as some put it? WHY?

One girl compared black women wearing weave to white women putting in extensions...its not to be compared! Are White Women putting in Afro extensions or extensions that look EXACTLY like their own hair type? Why can't people put two and two together...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Socapro View Post
    Black people are generally "f-ed" as you put it so it is not particularly a UK or USA characteristic.
    We just don't like being told the truth about ourselves which is why we are generally unwilling to change our mind set.
    Also a race in general can rise no higher than the mind set of its women who are generally the first teachers of its children.
    Free and uplift Black men's minds and you free and uplift individuals but free and uplift Black women's minds and you free and uplift the entire Black race.
    i think thats a cop out.... because arent we as black men supposed to be the leaders?
    Lucianite and NikkiGiovanni like this.
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    Maybe in some cultured (African or African derived cultures) women were the natural leaders while Men were in the background or just ''there'? LOL Maybe this notion that Men are the leaders/breadwinners are European ideas?

Maybe that's why there's a breakdown of the family? Because Black men are suppose to be breadwinners when its not in there sync?

All speculation btw..

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast