Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Why are black men dating outside of their 'race'?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DSP View Post
    lol you should have watched, the thread title was misleading, there were black women saying they like yt men more and one said the mixed race color is preferred.

The UK black community seems kinda fvked up in that way though. They got no room to criticize Americans.
    Black people are generally "f-ed" as you put it so it is not particularly a UK or USA characteristic.
    We just don't like being told the truth about ourselves which is why we are generally unwilling to change our mind set.
    Also a race in general can rise no higher than the mind set of its women who are generally the first teachers of its children.
    Free and uplift Black men's minds and you free and uplift individuals but free and uplift Black women's minds and you free and uplift the entire Black race.
    Carib2 likes this.
    Catch me as Soca PhD Every Saturday 2-4pm GMT
    On www.GenesisRadio.co.uk (91.6FM);
    Every Tueday 6-8pm & Friday 8-10pm GMT
    On www.HavitLive.co.uk (99.1FM);
    www.facebook.com/socaphd
    email: projampro@yahoo.co.uk

Hailing from Trinidad & Tobago and very proud of it!!
    Land of Calypso, Steelband, Limbo, Parang, Rapso, Chutney-Soca, Soca, Jamoo, Panjazz and the Biggest, Best & Most Influential Caribbean Carnival in the World with no apology!
    Together We Aspire & Together We Achieve!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Carib2 View Post
    Of course the UK has the same issues the US/UK is a very similar society if anything us Black Britons are MORE powerless than African Americans.

The video made to want to vomit certain things people were saying were racist/sexist and they didn't even know it! Yet they claim there not racist

And Americanite their not speaking in cockney accents...

I have to disagree. You see the same patterns and attitudes among Africans and WI in the US and the UK.
    The enemy of my enemy is my friend- Arabic proverb

Credits
    It's interesting that you think that when throughout history women were molded and excepted to cater to men in every possible ways. In most societies, women were not considered people enough to have a mindset much less to influence the men around them. Uplifting black women's mind won't change much for black men because they do not seem to be ready to accept to listen to others, like you said, specially if it comes from black women.

Quote Originally Posted by Socapro View Post
    Black people are generally "f-ed" as you put it so it is not particularly a UK or USA characteristic.
    We just don't like being told the truth about ourselves which is why we are generally unwilling to change our mind set.
    Also a race in general can rise no higher than the mind set of its women who are generally the first teachers of its children.
    Free and uplift Black men's minds and you free and uplift individuals but frre and uplift Black women's minds and you free and uplift the entire Black race.
    NikkiGiovanni likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Poca View Post
    It's interesting that you think that when throughout history women were molded and excepted to cater to men in every possible ways. In most societies, women were not considered people enough to have a mindset much less to influence the men around them. Uplifting black women's mind won't change much for black men because they do not seem to be ready to accept to listen to others, like you said, specially if it comes from black women.
    i disagree with you, i believe that is the history we have been taught, and led to believe. but as time progresses you hear / read about.

i think what we have is similiar to what there is white america also, a bunch of peple who are looking for the solution, from a book, from their pastory, from a podcast, from a katie perry song. when no one wants to ask themselves to hard questions.

Credits
    I'm not sure what you are really disagreeing with but if it's about the women's mindset and their ability to bring change to men; one look around at the societies around us will show that women's role is mainly to cater.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    i disagree with you, i believe that is the history we have been taught, and led to believe. but as time progresses you hear / read about.

i think what we have is similiar to what there is white america also, a bunch of peple who are looking for the solution, from a book, from their pastory, from a podcast, from a katie perry song. when no one wants to ask themselves to hard questions.

Credits
    The major difference between the US and the UK is that the USA has a large Black middle class population while that's nearly non existent here. Almost ALL black people here are working class (lower class) and as someone said the class system here is much more prevalent which is like a double whammy for Non-whites here.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Socapro View Post
    Free and uplift Black men's minds and you free and uplift individuals but free and uplift Black women's minds and you free and uplift the entire Black race.
    Agreed!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Carib2 View Post
    The major difference between the US and the UK is that the USA has a large Black middle class population while that's nearly non existent here. Almost ALL black people here are working class (lower class) and as someone said the class system here is much more prevalent which is like a double whammy for Non-whites here.
    The large Middle class here is disproportionately made up of WI and Africans. I would say you say even among the working class WI and Africans, IR isnt an issue. The only difference I see is that South Asians are marrying Blacks here.
    The enemy of my enemy is my friend- Arabic proverb

Credits
    Why do people care about interracial relationships? Is it really any of your business who another man/woman chooses to be with?
    Swollen likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Missmayling View Post
    The large Middle class here is disproportionately made up of WI and Africans. I would say you say even among the working class WI and Africans, IR isnt an issue. The only difference I see is that South Asians are marrying Blacks here.
    this is ridiculously untrue!!! when you say "here"..are you saying NY? or the USA?
    BELLY FULL BUT DEM STARVIN'

Credits
    UK black women and men are with this "brothers" and "sisters" shit too?

Don't you fools ever get tired of copying African-Americans?

DSP
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    we cant even start to compare the UK to the US. there is a still a very strong class element in the UK. most black women/men dont care a date is a date, the asian community on the hand.. they could not even dream about doing so.. the societal pressure is real
    Which is one of the reasons the black community is weaker than most communities there. The asian community has a code which is intertwined with their group economics. The black communities have neither code nor group economics, which is why they are weak and powerless as a group, they prefer to assimilate and assimilating into the working class yt community will not help them.
    Socapro and NikkiGiovanni like this.
    Unfortunately, stupidity and ignorance can be entertaining.

Goodle this you 50 year old crusty vagina

--oh yes jigger boozers ever lasting wahr with the "lovers of empresses and hafrican queens" should be ashamed ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

--I like disrespect especially ones that dont involve cursing and nugga nugga nugga watch subject matter ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DSP View Post
    one said the mixed race color is preferred.
    Nothing wrong with that. Mixed race people tend to be more attractive on average.
    Swollen likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Poca View Post
    That's their indirect way of blaming the fate of the race on women. We are to blame for everything dont you know.

Men dont want to be responsible for shit....men are just not men anymore. They are emasculated and powerless....the thing is, if a woman attempts to identify the issues and uplift the men, she gets called bitter and a man hater..

Men would rather listen to someone like Tommy Sotomayor than listen to a Black woman...they are full of shit.
    Carib2 likes this.
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Credits
    Because black women round these parts where I live hardly work out. I eh dealing with that scont from a woman, you better live an active lifestyle of some sort at meh age. Me eh care.

Shit man, you go to the gyms anywhere here and there are only a handful of sistas there. At least with other races of women here, you see chicks doing yoga, cross fit, etc. I eh even see one black woman there. It eh like we don't have a large black population here.

And talking to some black women here that workout? It always has to do with some upcoming wedding dress they gotta fit into. Or even on this site they have a carnival coming up,lol.

Just yesterday during a work presentation I was sitting next to this sista bragging about how her man took her to the buffet.

But dudes are thirsty....that's why these broads get by like that. Being in shape to them is based on the attention they get from men....not a lifestyle.
    "I will forewarn you......fear ye him when thou hast died hath power to cast into hell" - Charles Lawson

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast