Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Why are black men dating outside of their 'race'?

Credits

Why are black men dating outside of their 'race'?

Socapro likes this.

Credits
    Oh boy
    mz_JazE likes this.
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Credits
    That video hit me like a train at 100 mph like wow. After listening to people's clueless comments I'm starting to think that Black people are doomed to be in the pits forever...
    mz_JazE likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Carib2 View Post
    That video hit me like a train at 100 mph like wow. After listening to people's clueless comments I'm starting to think that Black people are doomed to be in the pits forever...
    I didnt even watch the video....cause i had no interest in seeing broken Black men with no self awareness compare Black women to white women while bashing Black women.
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

Credits

" because of papers to stay in the country"
    Carib2 likes this.

Credits
    forget the dohtish subject matter...its a hoot just listening to black people with cockney accents.
    Lucianite and Missmayling like this.
    I hath 9 and 90 tribulations and nary a one doth concern a wench!

Credits
    i like white ####################, dont care if any of u black girls mad cos at the end of the day, ass is ass

Credits
    The video is . Eh to me
    The African Christian fella is a trip

Credits
    So i want watched half of it....and the U.K. has the exact same issues that the U.S. has....lol

Makes me laugh considering many of the people on here wanted to insist certain things were strictly an african american thing....smh

And honestly from what i saw, the Black men and white and Black women were admitting that Black men were the main problem....lol

DSP
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    I didnt even watch the video....cause i had no interest in seeing broken Black men with no self awareness compare Black women to white women while bashing Black women.
    lol you should have watched, the thread title was misleading, there were black women saying they like yt men more and one said the mixed race color is preferred.

The UK black community seems kinda fvked up in that way though. They got no room to criticize Americans.
    Unfortunately, stupidity and ignorance can be entertaining.

Goodle this you 50 year old crusty vagina

--oh yes jigger boozers ever lasting wahr with the "lovers of empresses and hafrican queens" should be ashamed ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

--I like disrespect especially ones that dont involve cursing and nugga nugga nugga watch subject matter ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

Credits
    Thread close

Credits
    So i want watched half of it....and the U.K. has the exact same issues that the U.S. has....lol

Makes me laugh considering many of the people on here wanted to insist certain things were strictly an african american thing....smh

And honestly from what i saw, the Black men and white and Black women were admitting that Black men were the main problem....lol
    Of course the UK has the same issues the US/UK is a very similar society if anything us Black Britons are MORE powerless than African Americans.

The video made to want to vomit certain things people were saying were racist/sexist and they didn't even know it! Yet they claim there not racist

And Americanite their not speaking in cockney accents...

Credits
    Its both ways though, Black Women have deep problems to with wearing weave, fake makeup, fake fake fake fake fake...
    Socapro likes this.

Credits

How racist are you?

Channel 4 documentary unwrapping racism
    Socapro likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DSP View Post
    lol you should have watched, the thread title was misleading, there were black women saying they like yt men more and one said the mixed race color is preferred.

The UK black community seems kinda fvked up in that way though. They got no room to criticize Americans.
    we cant even start to compare the UK to the US. there is a still a very strong class element in the UK. most black women/men dont care a date is a date, the asian community on the hand.. they could not even dream about doing so.. the societal pressure is real

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast