Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Why all cities full of Blacks is overriden with crime?

Credits
    GREATNESS IS ALL I KNOW

Credits
    Not justifying Belize's murder rate, but how can you expect such high rates from our neighbors and have alot of that not spill over? Plus 130 murders a year? That's like 1 every 3 days.

My question is, why is Trinidad so violent? Is it because of Venezuelan issues spilling over?

And how St. Kitts and USVI? Why dey so mad fah?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by A.K.K.S. View Post
    Not justifying Belize's murder rate, but how can you expect such high rates from our neighbor and have alot of that not spill over? Plus 130 murders a year? That's like 1 every 3 days.

My question is, why is Trinidad so violent? Is it because of Venezuelan issues spilling over?

I understand you guys are surrounded by monsters but its not murders per days, its the capita that we should be worried about, Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador packing real heat.

yeah spinoff from Venezuela and Colombia, proximity to S.America and ideal transhipment point.

poor income distribution, and social squalor in concentrated areas

lack of work ethic on the part of Afro Trinis, content to be used as a pawn in the drug game.

yeah I never understand why lil paradise like Kitts, St. Lucia and USVI have so much crime, its not like they have major ghettos like TNT, Jamaica, DR etc
    A.K.K.S. likes this.
    GREATNESS IS ALL I KNOW

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by A.K.K.S. View Post
    Not justifying Belize's murder rate, but how can you expect such high rates from our neighbors and have alot of that not spill over? Plus 130 murders a year? That's like 1 every 3 days.

The violence in St. Kitts is mostly gang related. There are few gangs over there who are rivaling amongst one another hence the murder rate. The thing with the USVI I would have to say is the high unemployment rate amongst the youth more so in St. Croix. But I don't find it as bad as people make it out to be. I felt safe down there. So ... yeah. Don't believe the hype.

One reasonable explanation why certain cities with ah reasonable large black population may seem overriden with crime might have to do with the socio-economic conditions of these individuals. Most of these people I am sure don't have much of an education and come from poor, deprived households hence the reason for the crime. It has nothing to do with the fact that the people are black but more so to do with the conditions they were raised in and the lack of education they have. You all seriously believe that these cities that are overriden with blacks as the poster of this thread proclaims is filled with mostly educated black people? Food for thought.

If someone is going down the wrong road, he doesn’t need motivation to speed him up. What he needs is education to turn him around.
    Jim Rohn
    A.K.K.S. likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12