Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why African men love to date White women

Credits

Why African men love to date White women

from the continent of Africa....when they go to America or Europe?? I have this friend who says he wants to marry a white (Irish) woman and he loves the long flowing hair........doesnt that sound like self hate?

Toppa_Toppa
    Quote Originally Posted by Man of Mystery View Post
    from the continent of Africa....when they go to America or Europe?? I have this friend who says he wants to marry a white (Irish) woman and he loves the long flowing hair........doesnt that sound like self hate?
    I dunno....does he hate himself for not having long, flowing hair?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppa_Toppa View Post
    I dunno....does he hate himself for not having long, flowing hair?
    he says its not self hate....I told him why not a Black woman or a latina woman...he says he just loves Irish women....I say that sounds odd to me that being with a white woman would be his first choice. Its just that he is an intelligent, African man with stuff to offer a Black/African woman....but he already knows that he is narrowing down his search for a wife to a white woman...the black race is in serious trouble.

Poca
    it sounds like your friend doesn't want any white woman but an Irish woman. Maybe there is something about Irish women he likes. Many fixate on people from what they percieve to be exotic countries i.e Brazil and others.

Toppa_Toppa
    he says its not self hate....I told him why not a Black woman or a latina woman...he says he just loves Irish women....I say that sounds odd to me that being with a white woman would be his first choice. Its just that he is an intelligent, African man with stuff to offer a Black/African woman....but he already knows that he is narrowing down his search for a wife to a white woman...the black race is in serious trouble.
    Well, he said he likes Irish women...let him like his Irish women. I don't see how that means the 'Black race' is in 'serious trouble'.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppa_Toppa View Post
    Well, he said he likes Irish women...let him like his Irish women. I don't see how that means the 'Black race' is in 'serious trouble'.
    you dont find it odd that most successful Black men/African men opt for white women...that must be coming from some negative place where it signifies when you reach or attain success then you must be with a white woman.........Black women are then left with the bum ass nigggas to fight ova. Then successful Black women would look for white men...if the successful people at the top are not pooling their resources...how are we gonna improve the race.

Toppa_Toppa
    you dont find it odd that most successful Black men/African men opt for white women...that must be coming from some negative place where it signifies when you reach or attain success then you must be with a white woman.........Black women are then left with the bum ass nigggas to fight ova. Then successful Black women would look for white men...if the successful people at the top are not pooling their resources...how are we gonna improve the race.
    Really?

Anyway, I prefer not to get drawn into these debates. See ya in the next thread.

Credits
    So whappen tuh broke tyrone that only wanna date big fat cellulite becky? he's not successful but he likes what he likes. maybe the man just want a red head.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

Credits
    I grew up around Africans from plenty different countries, and most are married to African women. In fact, most marry a woman from their own country. They share the same religion and often the same ethnicity.

Credits
    especially ethiopians and eritriens. they dont mix with anyone

Credits
    Not sure where you are getting this from. African men usually love their own women, especially in the U.S. Other black men are different. Some of them are in love but a lot of them just have issues.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sankofaa View Post
    especially ethiopians and eritriens. they dont mix with anyone
    Nigerians aren't too far behind them either. They may date white women or other women, but you better believe they will marry a Nigerian woman most of the time. In fact, even if they marry you, some of them will still have a Nigerian wife.
    Last edited by dollbabi; 01-23-2011 at 11:16 PM.

Credits
    nah nigerians date whoever especially if they were raised here

Credits
    Roll Fackin EYES . many years ago if you looked at a white woman funny the white man would hang yuh from the nearest tree . today we get lynched by our own people .. I fockin FED UP wid the self hate talk WE as a people are FREE to date/bull who we want

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sankofaa View Post
    nah nigerians date whoever especially if they were raised here
    That's just what I said...date, not marry. When it comes to marriage, raised here or not, they usually find a Nigerian or Nigerian-American.

Also, there are a minority of Ethiopians who marry out. I've met a couple married to Trinis actually. But they do marry their own in most cases.
    Last edited by dollbabi; 01-23-2011 at 11:22 PM.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast