Thread: Why it is

TriniTooSexy1

Why it is

Why it is every body that dead in trini it's alway cancer or that is what they like to call it!

Credits

RE: Why it is

i find not only in trinidad, but everywhere, the main cause of death (non-violent) is cancer. it's really sad.

some reason I think it is really aids and they like to use cancer as a cover up.

Credits

It's really sad with this damn cancer , my cousin died last Tuesday from it , she was only 45 :-(

Credits

i've heard "kidney failure" used synonomously with AIDS in trini. then again, i think kidney failure is a result of AIDS.

Credits

sorry to hear that. it really is sad.

Credits

I have two family members recently diagnosed with it.. in trini.. it is very sad.. Cancer is scary

ARE YOU READY FOR DE XPLOJUN
    "Rusty & Double Xplojun"

I am always hearing that cancer is man made disease to destroy minorites,(blacks & hispanic). Do you guys believe that, and also, dont you find it so wired, that when celebrities have cancer and us the normal people have cancer it is totally different, I think it is all a money making disease, what i mean is if they continue to make you come in for treatment the more money to them, but some famous people get one dose of kimo and all of a sudden there is no more cancer in there system.

SSS
    Credits

I have experience it twice in my life, it really sad to see the pains and sufferring that comes along with its. Both of these people have died its so sad when I think about them but its kind of a relief to see that the pain is over.

Credits

what about magic johnson and the HIV he has? the man have the money to keep himself going. other people would have died long time ago.

Credits

Money always talks and once you can afford the best medical care available, your chances of surviving are much greater. But when normal working class people have to deal with insurance companies, HMOs with a whole set ah red tape, they're deprived of the proper medical attention that they need. Look at Magic Johnson, he's been living with HIV for years now and is healthy. It's all about money.

engineroom

oh i would have said diabetes- i know of a lot of people in trini who passed as a result of complications from diabetes.

kuchi kuchi kuchi la...
    put more peppa in di channa...

prettidolli16t

"Frequently outnumbered, but never outgunned!!"

Cancer is most definitely NOT a man made disease to destroy minorities.....It can affect anyone and everyone, depending on the type of cancer along with certain risk factors......If u think hearing about it is ugly, you should actually SEE and FEEL it...It is the worst. It has in part to do with tumor suppressor genes and the alterations in them that can lead to cancerous disease.....The amount of $ one possesses can make a difference in the treatments available in most cases, in some cases not.

Credits

RE: Kind of early for some...