Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Who's Watching The BET "Hip-hop" Awards?

  1. #1
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086

    Who's Watching The BET "Hip-hop" Awards?

    Who consumes this bullshit music?

  2. #2
    T-MAKAA
    Guest
    We too classy for that.
    limintrinibwoy likes this.

  3. #3
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    We too classy for that.
    lol

  4. #4
    ah like chupidness limintrinibwoy's Avatar limintrinibwoy is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In meh skin
    Posts
    16,220
    Credits
    3,976,977
    BET Hip Hop awards are for hoodlums

  5. #5
    Notchilous ladyrastafari's Avatar ladyrastafari is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maison de L'Amitie, Palm Beach
    Posts
    46,039
    Credits
    181,803,372
    i dont watch BET.. too much foolishness.. if i want that kinda shit, i can log on to worldstarhiphop..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

    Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

    mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

  6. #6
    Registered User Tha Biz is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    rack city
    Posts
    1,790
    Credits
    1,575,969
    browsed through it

  7. #7
    Got Kompa? tikreyol's Avatar tikreyol is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    La Perle Des Antilles
    Posts
    5,229
    Credits
    13,284,868
    Trash!
    Ti sourit, ti sourit se nan pèlen ou rete
    Rat ki rat se nan pèlen ou rete
    Tèt zozo men pa ou, zozo kale men pa ou
    M ap konyen fanm nan jis solèy leve
    Bwa m kale tou wouj
    Kon piman , kon piman, Langyèt madivinèz
    Ou pa bezwen chandèl pou ou klere l

  8. #8
    Gladiator
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    We too classy for that.
    good one.. Is the Trini Queen Nicki Minaj performing ?

  9. #9
    Registered User sankofaa's Avatar sankofaa is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    fl
    Posts
    9,165
    Credits
    2,110,287,003
    nope its all trash if its not kendrick lamar.

  10. #10
    NaturalBornRidah
    Guest
    Bet Awards paid tribute to Chris Lightey but didn't say anything about Don Cornelius, who made a way four countless artist, even the artists Chris Lightey has helped, I am through with BET.

  11. #11
    Registered User LIONESS onda RISE is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    13,118
    Credits
    1,063,611,852
    the cyphers are always nice...Eve came back strong and DMX..nice...lol

    west coast was nice as well...lol...snoop and quick..yup!
    BELLY FULL BUT DEM STARVIN'

  12. #12
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994
    i enjoyed the wc cypher i got excited when i saw xzibit quik kurupt!

    that other chick they had angel haze ehhhh

    y were there like 3 east coast ones bk, harlem then jerseynpa???

    eve was lukewarm to me, x was cracked out half of it was verses from all his albums pfft

    the lightly tribute saved the whole show. why didn't missy dance more

    MGK stole that set... future performance made me laugh so did diddy's cameo he will shuck n jive to the grave d man cyar stop diddy bop

    maybe i missed half the show cos i saw only like 3 awards presented in 1hr wth???
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

  13. #13
    Registered User LIONESS onda RISE is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    13,118
    Credits
    1,063,611,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    i enjoyed the wc cypher i got excited when i saw xzibit quik kurupt!

    that other chick they had angel haze ehhhh

    y were there like 3 east coast ones bk, harlem then jerseynpa???

    eve was lukewarm to me, x was cracked out half of it was verses from all his albums pfft

    the lightly tribute saved the whole show. why didn't missy dance more

    MGK stole that set... future performance made me laugh so did diddy's cameo he will shuck n jive to the grave d man cyar stop diddy bop
    maybe i missed half the show cos i saw only like 3 awards presented in 1hr wth???
    all i hear when i see him is "yessum masssa"...lol

    but the white boy did do his thing..girl...Eve rocked..and she looked goooooood!...lol...and X is always cracked up...but he still sounded good to me..

    yeah, i dont recall any awards presented..just remember thinking Trina is terrible..lol
    BELLY FULL BUT DEM STARVIN'

  14. #14
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994
    Quote Originally Posted by BABYLOC View Post
    all i hear when i see him is "yessum masssa"...lol

    but the white boy did do his thing..girl...Eve rocked..and she looked goooooood!...lol...and X is always cracked up...but he still sounded good to me..

    yeah, i dont recall any awards presented..just remember thinking Trina is terrible..lol
    yep eve definitely looked great
    yt boy lovin doing her well :

    yea missed that came in on 2 chaaiiiinzzzz lmao he so tall he look so awkward dancing... look like he was doin body rolls
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

  15. #15
    Registered User LIONESS onda RISE is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    13,118
    Credits
    1,063,611,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    yep eve definitely looked great
    yt boy lovin doing her well :

    yea missed that came in on 2 chaaiiiinzzzz lmao he so tall he look so awkward dancing... look like he was doin body rolls
    first time i ever seen this dude or more than half of them..my niece was over and was watching..whole time im like "whos that...whos that?" could not believe my eye when i saw this 7foot dude look crazy..

    BUT...that lil fortune dude ..i was like who is THAT...umm..do i hear a touch a foreign there?..me likes that..lol
    BELLY FULL BUT DEM STARVIN'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •