Thread: Who would you save?

Credits

Who would you save?

Just imagine if were stuck in the middle of the ocean with three other people and there is only one life jacket. You do not need it because youknow how to swim but the three non-swimmers are trying franctically to stay above water. The life jacket can only go to one person and you only have a minute to decide which person will live and which two will die before they all drown. Would you give the life jacket to Person A) he/she has been your best friend ever since childhood and you guys have gone through everything together or to Person B) he/she has been your boyfriend/girlfriend for a long time (4 years or more) and ya'll both know that you guys are soulmates and will be husband and wife in the future or to Person C)your own mother who has a terminal illness and only has a month to live. But wait, there are three other options : a) you simply refuse to decide so you allow for all of them to die or b) you already know who you want to save but you still decide to use your own efforts to try to keep them all afloat, even though that might mean that the person who you knew you wanted to save from thebeginning might drown in the process or c) you take the only minute that you have to pray to God for help?

P.S. There are no loopholes to this question, you have to choose one of the answers that are given.

Credits
    dis too complicated yes...
    I go swim for help and by de time I come back god go decide who needs to be saved..

Roz
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Pampalay
    I go swim for help and by de time I come back god go decide who needs to be saved..
    OH GOSH

Credits
    even Survivor isn't this complicated..

Credits
    I wpould keep it for myself because no one is a good enough swimmer to make from the middle of the ocean all the way back to the shore.

Credits

Credits

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC2BGI
    I wpould keep it for myself because no one is a good enough swimmer to make from the middle of the ocean all the way back to the shore.
    there you go,....but dey ass would get a crash course in staying afloat and who fail dead

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC2BGI
    exactly.