View Poll Results: Ohh yeah vs ella ella ella ey

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Analyst (rhiana)

    11 37.93%
  • VP (Kevin Lyttle)

    18 62.07%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31

Thread: Who love their artist more

  1. #1
    where de crix Oneshot's Avatar Oneshot is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brick City, NJ
    Posts
    24,667
    Credits
    40,139,677

    Who love their artist more


  2. #2
    Brown Milk
    Guest
    VP

    The way de man be goin' on bout KL as though he gettin' some sticks from him...

  3. #3
    Registered User VictoriaECD's Avatar VictoriaECD is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    3,989
    Credits
    1,519,942
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    I was just thinking that analyst takeover where VP left off! I would have to say being analyst is new that VP still takes the crown! I mean he argues even when Kevin Lyttle is nowhere to be found or heard!

  4. #4
    Sagattarius notorious saga's Avatar notorious saga is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    OnYuhMuddaBamsie
    Posts
    10,182
    Credits
    38,181,020
    I would say VP, he has a never ending obsession with KL but that obsession also stems to trinidad - however both can be really annoying at times.

    When comes to analee I just think he is a paparazzi - I'm pretty sure dat man does hide outside rhianna house on top a tree and probably does go tru her trash and stuff, analee probably know what kinda draws she does buy too. what a sicko.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

  5. #5
    where de crix Oneshot's Avatar Oneshot is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brick City, NJ
    Posts
    24,667
    Credits
    40,139,677
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious saga View Post
    I would say VP, he has a never ending obsession with KL but that obsession also stems to trinidad - however both can be really annoying at times.

    When comes to analee I just think he is a paparazzi - I'm pretty sure dat man does hide outside rhianna house on top a tree and probably does go tru her trash and stuff, analee probably know what kinda draws she does buy too. what a sicko.
    hmm ok

    (for you btw)

  6. #6
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    you people ever do a search feature
    EVERY single one of analyst threads have to do with morehead 4head
    its scary
    I find he will kill her like selena or lennon one day


    at least vp talk about other things

  7. #7
    ank
    Registered User ank's Avatar ank is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    29,826
    Credits
    6,273,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    you mean which you like the best...?

  8. #8
    where de crix Oneshot's Avatar Oneshot is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brick City, NJ
    Posts
    24,667
    Credits
    40,139,677
    Quote Originally Posted by chie View Post
    you mean which you like the best...?
    no, which one of these imixers love their artiste more

  9. #9
    ank
    Registered User ank's Avatar ank is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    29,826
    Credits
    6,273,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    no, which one of these imixers love their artiste more
    so ,.. which one is the best to talk about on this site , which artist has a lot of thread here,...?

    that is what you mean.._?

  10. #10
    Freedom ~Ms. Classy Lady~'s Avatar ~Ms. Classy Lady~ is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    In the heart of an Angel
    Posts
    11,398
    Credits
    1,222,236
    Quote Originally Posted by chie View Post
    so ,.. which one is the best to talk about on this site , which artist has a lot of thread here,...?

    that is what you mean.._?
    o gosh chie....u could reall muck up a thread man!

  11. #11
    where de crix Oneshot's Avatar Oneshot is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brick City, NJ
    Posts
    24,667
    Credits
    40,139,677
    Quote Originally Posted by chie View Post
    so ,.. which one is the best to talk about on this site , which artist has a lot of thread here,...?

    that is what you mean.._?
    no which one talks about their artiste (Vp talks about kevin Lyttle and analyst talks about rhiana) the most

  12. #12
    ank
    Registered User ank's Avatar ank is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    29,826
    Credits
    6,273,420
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Maneater~ View Post
    o gosh chie....u could reall muck up a thread man!
    I try to being careful about that , but it seems I did that again.

    sorry.. Oneshot

  13. #13
    ah like chupidness limintrinibwoy's Avatar limintrinibwoy is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In meh skin
    Posts
    16,220
    Credits
    3,976,977
    oh yeahhhh vs. ella ey ey ded


    poor chie

  14. #14
    Registered User socadahlin's Avatar socadahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    New Providence
    Posts
    547
    Credits
    1,504,908
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Maneater~ View Post
    o gosh chie....u could reall muck up a thread man!


    Quote Originally Posted by chie View Post
    sorry.. I try to being careful about that , but it seems I did that again.
    aaaaawwwwww....Chie you too cute It's ok dahlin...yuh tryin and that's cool

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ View Post
    you people ever do a search feature
    EVERY single one of analyst threads have to do with morehead 4head
    its scary
    I find he will kill her like selena or lennon one day


    at least vp talk about other things
    Das de truth boy. And at least when VP talk sometimes he really provokes you to look at things from different viewpoints even when you don't want to and he has some sense of humour. But when that odda one start up, he don't come with no sense of humour at all and all he is get yuh wondering about is how stable he head is. Maybe if he wasn't so serious all de time people would be more open to his comments. Can't take tings so seriously all de time man.

  15. #15
    ank
    Registered User ank's Avatar ank is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    29,826
    Credits
    6,273,420
    Quote Originally Posted by socadahlin View Post



    aaaaawwwwww....Chie you too cute It's ok dahlin...yuh tryin and that's cool


    Das de truth boy. And at least when VP talk sometimes he really provokes you to look at things from different viewpoints even when you don't want to and he has some sense of humour. But when that odda one start up, he don't come with no sense of humour at all and all he is get yuh wondering about is how stable he head is. Maybe if he wasn't so serious all de time people would be more open to his comments. Can't take tings so seriously all de time man.
    Thanks


    and so,.. I always think like that, he never being seriouse here . I suppose what he looks like..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •