Thread: WHO LIVES in MIAMI or PHILADELPHIA?

Credits

WHO LIVES in MIAMI or PHILADELPHIA?

TAWK yuh TAWK.

Credits
    miami posse ovah suh!!! ohh goshh man, anticipation fah karnival boddering me so much suh, dat at work in stead o signing meh papers, i mek like iz beatin down iron, chippin down deh road, an makin jumbie in deh centa, all in meh office... mata a fak, i dos write diz from meh office right now, listenin to biggie irie "down deh road deh band is on fyah, eeehhhhhhhh, deh street fulla heat, we doh need no wata, eeeehhhhhhh!!" miami posse mek sum noice if yuh ready fah karni weekend!!!!

Credits
    what u wanna know

Credits

Thumbs up

Well, as far as Philly goes ( North Philly) sad, depress, if you want to see sadness, the look of being defeated....then you need to see this place ! ....but, that is where I am building my Real Estate Empire....hoping that the 160 mil they are putting into Temple Medical school on Broad St will help the area ( North Philly), I have a few buildings of W Glenwood Ave.

Temple University School of Medicine

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ View Post
    what u wanna know
    I WANT to KNOW EXACTLY what is STATED in the TITLE.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    I WANT to KNOW EXACTLY what is STATED in the TITLE.
    i live in miami. thats it?
    Whether there is a moral component to being less clothed than an European, I'm not getting into because that's a personal thing.
    Carnival: carne valle: farewell flesh means it is time to be myself in all my godly glory. I am a man created in God's image, making me beautiful. We get half naked in the bright sun, soak up some vitamin D and jump to a rythm because as human beings, rythms entrance us; they harken to our mothers' rhythmic heartbeat in the womb. Its a natural, healthy experience.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjaja07 View Post
    i live in miami. thats it?
    Yep.

THANKS.

Credits
    Yep.

THANKS.
    m'kay np. still don't get why but np.
    Whether there is a moral component to being less clothed than an European, I'm not getting into because that's a personal thing.
    Carnival: carne valle: farewell flesh means it is time to be myself in all my godly glory. I am a man created in God's image, making me beautiful. We get half naked in the bright sun, soak up some vitamin D and jump to a rythm because as human beings, rythms entrance us; they harken to our mothers' rhythmic heartbeat in the womb. Its a natural, healthy experience.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by socapineman View Post
    Well, as far as Philly goes ( North Philly) sad, depress, if you want to see sadness, the look of being defeated....then you need to see this place ! ....but, that is where I am building my Real Estate Empire....hoping that the 160 mil they are putting into Temple Medical school on Broad St will help the area ( North Philly), I have a few buildings of W Glenwood Ave.

Temple University School of Medicine
    Good investment!

I used to live on Old York Road just inside the Montgomery county line- not too far from there. From the people I know in Real Estate, I hear that the Temple Children's Hospital area is going to undergo major changes. It may be bad mixed with good though, like gentrification....

OFF TOPIC
    Check out the Golden Krust on Broad St. A few years ago they were the only place I could go for Jamaican food without driving for miles. Better than some of the Golden Krusts in New York actually....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaicangirl View Post
    Good investment!

I used to live on Old York Road just inside the Montgomery county line- not too far from there. From the people I know in Real Estate, I hear that the Temple Children's Hospital area is going to undergo major changes. It may be bad mixed with good though, like gentrification....

OFF TOPIC
    Check out the Golden Krust on Broad St. A few years ago they were the only place I could go for Jamaican food without driving for miles. Better than some of the Golden Krusts in New York actually....
    Also one on 69th Street. I live about 20 minutes south of Center City.

Credits

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicangirl View Post
    Good investment!

OFF TOPIC

Yeah....thanks, ppl don't know that last year in that area you can get a 5 bedroom house for 30k, but as you know....sorry to say, it is a Ghetto....but, once that Temple Medical Center open up , it is a wrap .

There is no way Temple ( Who Is running a business ) is going to drop 160 mil and not make major changes in that area !

Are you you familiar with The Graduate area ...right below Center City ( South )? ...you see what they did there....all white now !

Those folks are beyond foolish to sell ......they were less than 10 blocks from the heart of the city...that is like Center City is 42 st....and you sell out all of 23 st to 34 st.......... I really don't understand these ppl mindset in the City of Philly !

Credits
    MIAMI came in FIRST for the MOST BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE and SECOND to LAST (CALIFORNIA holds the TITLE) as the DUMBEST.

PHILADELPHIA came LAST as the most BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE. In other words, they're the UGLIEST.

Miami: The Beautiful and the Dumb

Thu Sep 11, 2008 at 04:08:22 PM

According to Travel + Leisure's latest rankings of "America's Favorite Cities" tourists think Miami natives are pretty, but dumb. The magazine invited readers to fill out a web survey to rank 25 American cities by various categories.

Miami took top honors for having the most attractive people, and came in second for most stylish populace. We ranked in the top 5 for all nightlife categories, and came in third for both "favorite spring break destination" and best place to have a "wild weekend."

Continuing the theme of ranking high in frivolous categories, and low in practical matters we ranked near the bottom for our public transportation system and most cultural categories (including 17th for best art galleries. Wynwood is gonna be pissed).

Visitors also seem to think we're both exceptionally dumb (24th in intelligence) and mean (21st in friendliest). Why are we going to be nice to this tourist trash that think we're all pretty outside and vapid on the inside?

Credits
    MIAMI came in FIRST for the MOST BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE and SECOND to LAST (CALIFORNIA holds the TITLE) as the DUMBEST.

PHILADELPHIA came LAST as the most BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE. In other words, they're the UGLIEST.
    LMAO i can completely explain that.

The city is a city of immigrants right. Barely anybody speaks english and ON TOP of that we have a hick-state's education system where if u ain't white u ain't bright.

But yea, people here are really freaking illiterate. though sexy.

1 time i was w. my grandmother going to an obama campaign thing and we met some lady in the elevator and she asked us why we were hear

my grandmother said "oh its an african diaspoara gathering for the election"

she said "what's diaspora

I had a law teacher who didn't know the word "non-denominational"
    I had to do inventory in a uniquely miami neigghborhood called Hialeah.

The manager of the store wanted us to count things individually so whe wrote "Count in Eaches" above where the merchendise was.
    and the reason we're so sexy is because we're from the Caribbean. Cuba, haiti, JA Trini and Guyana, Colombia, etc.
    Last edited by Kjaja07; 09-14-2008 at 01:37 PM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Nisha7 View Post
    Also one on 69th Street. I live about 20 minutes south of Center City.
    don't forget the one in the Gallery, I go there 2-3 times a month.

I'm from Philly, live in Mt. Airy on the border of Philly and Montgomery Co.