Thread: is who kill she?

Credits

is who kill she?

I was passing the newsstand and see big headlines reading di l'il intern Chandra Levy was found dead in some park in D.C near whre she live,now my question is and correct me if i am wrong,for all the time she dead and all the searching police and people do,u mean to tell me she was right in the backyard all this time.....who allyuh feel mayrta("murder") she?

SSS
    Credits

RE: is who kill she?

I sorry to come off like this but the damm girl missing a whole year them didn't know she dead and further more I don't care who kill she, finding out who kill she ain't doing a thing for us. All damm day these people talking bout she, I had enought. Just bury she bones and call that jack.

Credits

I would imagine that her family and friends want this case solved.
    Given that it involves an official represenative of the governement
    who makes decisions that may affect you and me i would also like
    it solved.

prettidolli16t

Prettidolli

I definitely agree. I don't give a royal coat-of-arms who kill she! There are thousands of young women of color prostituting who are killed in cars, back alleys, and abandoned buildings and no one is looking for them. Levy performed her prostitution for Condit in a prim suit and makes headlines. Let me not even start on Miss Whore-Monica......... x(

Credits

Prettidolli good point but a human being is a human being. When it comes to loss of life , it doesn't matter who dead and wha color dey be. The main thing is a life is lost and it needs to be solved before it becomes a perfect crime. Also, it can bring closure for the family of de deceased. Look at it dis way, would you want a close family member or sibling to be missing or killed brutally and not have someone to take responsibility for your loss. I think not!

mafia

poca-old

Meet and Greet

prettidolli16t

Prettidolli

Trinimafia:

Don't get me started on this one!! I drank war soup this AM! If life and death were so sacred in this world, the middle passage, tribal warfare, and ethnic cleansing would have never existed. Although I'm capable of empathy we aren't talking about MY family members, the topic is about LEVY. I see death and human remains daily and it doesn't shake me up as much as it might others. It is scary now that I think of it b/c I HAVE become quite immune to reacting to it. It's an everyday occurrence to me and just another part of our existence on this place we call Earth. I don't even worry about my own, it's just like that. But to reiterate, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT LEVY WHEN MY OWN ARE SUFFERING AND THE POWERS THAT BE COULD GIVE A SHYTE LESS ABOUT THEM!!!!!!!!! 'Nuff said.............

The Prettidolli is a WICKED gyal deh!! Always able to articulate and defend sheself.........OUI!!!!!!!!!