Thread: WHO GOING DE ALL INCLUSIVE

Credits

WHO GOING DE ALL INCLUSIVE

Marcus Crew, Trini South Boys and CCB throwing the first all inclusive since trinidad....I in that fete cause its free drinks;-) and free food...hope they have fish. What I want to know is who from the family going so maybe we could link up

SEXY G.T. QUEEN

amprincess

RE: WHO GOING DE ALL INCLUSIVE

I'll be there. how does this free drinks thing work? free drinks all night or you only get 1 free drink? how could they have enough liquor for everyone? 'cause I plan on getting my money's worth. ;-) I hope it ain't some sorta scam.

Credits

dem boys does real drink so I know that they will have more than enough but I think they bought out the bar and if thats the cause then more than likely it'll be more like a open bar which makes it better...by the way do you have your tickets already?..if you need more let me know I can get $45 ones still

SEXY G.T. QUEEN

Credits

i guess you never been to an all inclusive fete,anyway that is why you are paying that amount of money,all inclusive mean is all you could drink,the catch is, it is be cheap liquor,so dat mean headache in the morning.

amprincess

well I went to an all-inclusive in Trinidad last year, but I was already drunk so I didn't even bother fighting the crowd to get to the bar, so I don't know what to expect tonight!

amprincess

socaq check yuh inbox!

Credits

RE: THIS IS WHY WE SHOULD BOYCOTT THE POST!!!!!!!!

Credits

I just spoke to one of the promotas of the fete and for food they have bbq chicken, bake and salt fish, soy chunks for vegetarians like my self and a lot more including drinks so it looking real nice for the price

SEXY G.T. QUEEN