Thread: Who else betting????

cassette_craig

Who else betting????

Dat dem Jamaicans going home tonight and is GT and Tricknidad in the finals again????? I got 20 grand on the game.

FUCK WHOEVA COME IN AND SEH DAT EQUIVALENT TO 5US dollars
    Last edited by cassette_craig; 02-23-2008 at 06:33 PM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    Dat dem Jamaicans going home tonight and is GT and Tricknidad in the finals again????? I got 20 grand on the game.
    Guyana going home. oh and I got no money to bet , bet one my hairoun.... triss leaves and gone off to drink another hairoun beer

Credits
    Please doh jinx GT, like Bajanfuhlife do to Barbados.

Credits

FUCK WHOEVA COME IN AND SEH DAT EQUIVALENT TO 5US dollars

cassette_craig
    Quote Originally Posted by triss View Post
    Guyana going home. oh and I got no money to bet , bet one my hairoun.... triss leaves and gone off to drink another hairoun beer
    hahahahaha Guh deh married woman tek it to dem. raaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hairoun beer is lame by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by G.T. socalova View Post
    Please doh jinx GT, like Bajanfuhlife do to Barbados.
    Yo if guyana loose they do dat to demself nutten fuh do wid jinxing anyting. They bowling and feelin good all they gah do is bat properly now and everyting gun be arite. Suh guh deh and stop talk like the trinis

Credits

Yo if guyana loose they do dat to demself nutten fuh do wid jinxing anyting. They bowling and feelin good all they gah do is bat properly now and everyting gun be arite. Suh guh deh and stop talk like the trinis
    I realize I got to put LOL, or j/k, or , after I say anything to you... because sometimes you take me too serious.

I know jinxing en got nothing to do wid it I just said it cuz of what happened with Bajunfuhlife in the other thread, sheesh.

Btw, what I'm saying to you now iz not a joke, so you can take it seriously.

cassette_craig
    Quote Originally Posted by G.T. socalova View Post
    I realize I got to put LOL, or j/k, or , after I say anything to you... because sometimes you take me too serious.

I know jinxing en got nothing to do wid it I just said it cuz of what happened with Bajunfuhlife in the other thread, sheesh.

Btw, what I'm saying to you now iz not a joke, so you can take it seriously.
    You really dont know much bout guyanese people and cricket nuh?? Yuh ever see how an indian man does cherish rum???? Well if yuh never did guh see and yuh gun know wha i talkin bout.

Plus 20 grand bet pun the game suh when yuh mekkin joke MEK SURE mi know. hahahahaha

Credits
    You really dont know much bout guyanese people and cricket nuh?? Yuh ever see how an indian man does cherish rum???? Well if yuh never did guh see and yuh gun know wha i talkin bout.

Plus 20 grand bet pun the game suh when yuh mekkin joke MEK SURE mi know. hahahahaha
    I know pretty much....

Yea, ah done establish dat already.