• Cheater fault

14 70.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is to blame: the outside person or the cheating spouse

Taj
    Credits

Question Who is to blame: the outside person or the cheating spouse

Reading about the Alicia Keys - Mashonda - Swiss Beats thing...

I'm wondering in general who can you really blame . I understand some situations are specific and it's easy to pick a side but Mashonda said her family was fine: baby just born, them doing the music stuff, her husband was happy. Swiss hasn't said he was unhappy but via his job: spending night after night working with a universally agreed sexy, attractive superstar... would even being happy at home be enough for him not to stray? Suppose this sexy superstar made it obvious she wants him (with his non-classic looks or without a killer body) wouldn't that be enough to massage any ego and make him want to dive in. Then finally about the woman she already violated someone family unit... but the resulting breakup brings her someone that makes her happy how long is she supposed to hide the relationship to the public (till divorce?) how long should she have to still tiptoe their relationship around town or should she be able to throw her man a bday party, invite his wife and have it be all good?

AKeys recently tweeted this question.
    “Having a heated debate n the studio. Question is…N love is it better to go 4 the choice that is ‘SMART’ or the choice that has ‘SPARK’??”

Which let Mashonda who never spoke officially of the affair to post these:

You think she wrong for expecting some sort of cheating etiquette from Alicia ? Is it A case of "it's not what you do it's how you do it". Keys ignore her attempts to talk whether it was to ask her why she pursuing him after wifey said hey we're married back off or now to say ok yall are going to be together so lets talk cos the next step is you being around my son... still no reply.

It seem like Mashonda not trying to wallow but it seem like she really thought their unit was strong and is surprised it got to this point.
    And Keys seem rather cavalier like she doesn't see the damage she caused and she just living her life being happy with her new love.

So what you think? You can't take a man unless he ready to leave?
    or someone/something can help him be ready to leave?
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    All of them are to blame. Swizz for not being true to his marriage, Alicia for bulling down a married man, and Mashonda for not leaving when she found out.

Mashonda carries less of the blame, but then again we do not know if she was a good wife before this nonsense.
    Strum has a Grizzly Bear Rug in his living room.

It's not dead however...It's just SCARED TO MOVE.

Sweetness4life Mrs. Yankee Doodle's Avatar Mrs. Yankee Doodle is offline
    Credits
    i go come back to this!!!

Personally I agree with AK for not responding to her.....she needs to work out her tings with her husband and not AK.....With that in mind, they are all at fault for the fiasco, husband for straying, AK for being with a married man and she for just even allowing the husband to stray....

I know many men that have been confronted with nice nice pum-pum, but when they think of what they have at home, they turn around and go home...so it makes me believe that she not telling us how she really was at home. She trying to make people believe that she was the good wife. Just remember, there are 3 sides to a story, her side, his side and the truth.
    Last edited by Mrs. Yankee Doodle; 09-29-2009 at 10:44 AM.
    Live life in concert with your values!
    Never be paralyzed!
    Don't wait for people to change! - Dr. Robert Brooks

Credits
    Hey!!!

some of us have very short attention span

summarize dat please!!
    Dragon IG :: http://instagram.com/islandmixusa

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by KaisoStrum View Post
    All of them are to blame. Swizz for not being true to his marriage, Alicia for bulling down a married man, and Mashonda for not leaving when she found out.

Mashonda carries less of the blame, but then again we do not know if she was a good wife before this nonsense.
    Agree with the top...

Bottom.. I dunno if that should really matter in this answer to the question.

It's a messed up situation though. If wah Mashonda relates is how it went down, KARMA mightn't just be a song for AK!! lol

Credits
    "black people love talk about drama instead of serious issues"

quote taken from someone on facebook whenasked about the situation

Credits

agreed. but i'll add this. a person who is married OWES it to his/her spouse to be faithful which is why I've always believed that if a person is not faithful to you, you should have it out with that person....the other person owes nothing other than to be a decent human being and those are a dime a dozen

Credits
    Cheaters fault.....
    Living like Peggy, plotting like Joan

CQ
    Credits
    This kinda shit would never end until women learn how to respect themselves and others.

Swizz is to blame.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzePenze View Post
    Agree with the top...

Bottom.. I dunno if that should really matter in this answer to the question.

It's a messed up situation though. If wah Mashonda relates is how it went down, KARMA mightn't just be a song for AK!! lol
    It was just a related thought/opinion. If she wasnt being a good wife & was told this multiple times, imo she can share more of the blame than either of the other two. If not more of the blame, then an equal amount.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinjer View Post
    agreed. but i'll add this. a person who is married OWES it to his/her spouse to be faithful which is why I've always believed that if a person is not faithful to you, you should have it out with that person....the other person owes nothing other than to be a decent human being and those are a dime a dozen
    That's why I never understood why people in real life and tv attacking the "outside" person. The person who made a vow to you and or breathing up in yuh face when d night come, is the person you should be looking to share cutass on.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Credits

I see where you're heading Kaiso but we don't know what Swizz said to Mashonda after she found out. Based on the twitter info it sounds like whatever story he gave was enough to make Mashonda feel like they had a second shot. Plus they also had a new baby. Based on what I'm reading I think Mashonda handled this with alot of class (despite her reaching out publicly to Alicia).

Credits

exactly what i would say but...there is always another side to the story. It is also very hard for a married woman to leave her husband. etc etc...i dint read the ting. morning kaiso!
    Made In Vincy
    ~As humans we are equal but when it comes to standards and morals and ethics, they set us apart~
    Adidja me love yo, cake soap and all..."all of ah sudden me fall in love wid u"

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by vincyempress View Post
    exactly what i would say but...there is always another side to the story. It is also very hard for a married woman to leave her husband. etc etc...i dint read the ting. morning kaiso!
    Morning dear

Credits
    its just pu55y

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast