Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: White prejudice

Credits

White prejudice

Not another race thread

I just wanna say a little somthing about white rascism/predjudice.I hear some Black people amongst other races saying that if Black people stop continuing stereotypes and better our community. That racial hostility from other races will disappear.

I disagree with that

Alot of racism from whites has nothing to do with streotypes its more to do with entitlement.Look white people did'nt hating black folks cos of rap/dancehall.They did'nt even start hating balck folks 100 years ago.It started in the colonial peoid to justify slavery and colonialism.

But still thats not my point

The point white people hate black people regardless of anything. White people just use stereotypes and other things to justify racism.

Its like when a pretty girl walks into a new high school and another set of chicks start hating cos she cute.They dont like her already without knowing her.But they come out with irrevelant statments to jusitfy their hate and jealousy.

Second

White people will accept:rolleyes Black people more if we fix up ourselves.White people dont Black people to progress they want to keep us in our current position and gloat around us.

If not why do white people try destroy Black progression ex:

Marcus Garvey movemnt
    killing M.L.K & Omowale X (Malik El Shabazz)
    not wanting black people to register to vote from the 50's-70's
    coinelpro (FBI) destroying the civil rights movement
    France making Haiti pay them 25 million francs
    wetern goverments finacially & politically supporting apartheid
    Killing Patrice Lumumba and epalcing him with Mobotu
    etc etc this can gon to 2023

I'm talking broad seriously calculated movents that would make sure Black people will not progress.

Then asking when are you Blacks gonna grow up ?

Its pissing on someone head and telling them its rainning.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandele View Post
    Not another race thread

I just wanna say a little somthing about white rascism/predjudice.I hear some Black people amongst other races saying that if Black people stop continuing stereotypes and better our community. That racial hostility from other races will disappear.

I disagree with that

Alot of racism from whites has nothing to do with streotypes its more to do with entitlement.Look white people did'nt hating black folks cos of rap/dancehall.They did'nt even start hating balck folks 100 years ago.It started in the colonial peoid to justify slavery and colonialism.

The point white people hate black people regardless of anything. White people just use stereotypes and other things to justify racism.

Its like when a pretty girl walks into a new high school and another set of chicks start hating cos she cute.They dont like her already without knowing her.But they come out with irrevelant statments to jusitfy their hate and jealousy.

Second

White people will accept:rolleyes Black people more if we fix up ourselves.White people dont Black people to progress they want to keep us in our current position and gloat around us.

Marcus Garvey movemnt

I'm talking broad seriously calculated movents that would make sure Black people will not progress.

This did NOT start in the colonial period, this has been going on for thousands of years, from back in the days of Rome.

However, it is pretty standard at this point in some parts of the world, so I agree that our behaviour won't make much of a difference in some parts.
    ALLEZ LES BLEUS!!!

Credits
    Also can I say for some Black people to stop with the self-victimisation/self-pity

Like I hear '' why do Black people have to be like this '' or '' only black people gwaan like this you find chinese/white doing that ''

Like theres thread called '' which white group hate black people the most ''. I dont agree with these kinda threads.There are some Black folk (esp young girls) that havent found their place in life and are seriously affected by these things.

Like all the time you people saying so and so dont like us they dont like us.It does'nt make people feel pride and secure in being black and having people tell your one the most reviled races on Earth.

It also creates situtuation where some Black people need to their worthy prove especially to white folks.I would say though some Black people need to prove they are worthy but to them selves.

Because theres bare people who bleach out themselves,indulge interracial marriage,go to the surgeons and so on.Because they feel they race nah make it.

my $0.02

Credits
    Not another race thread

I disagree with that

Second

Marcus Garvey movemnt

Also can I say for some Black people to stop with the self-victimisation/self-pity

Like I hear '' why do Black people have to be like this '' or '' only black people gwaan like this you find chinese/white doing that ''

Like theres thread called '' which white group hate black people the most ''. I dont agree with these kinda threads.There are some Black folk (esp young girls) that havent found their place in life and are seriously affected by these things.

Like all the time you people saying so and so dont like us they dont like us.It does'nt make people feel pride and secure in being black and having people tell your one the most reviled races on Earth.

It also creates situtuation where some Black people need to their worthy prove especially to white folks.I would say though some Black people need to prove they are worthy but to them selves.

Because theres bare people who bleach out themselves,indulge interracial marriage,go to the surgeons and so on.Because they feel they race nah make it.

my $0.02
    Agreed

Credits

You can't make blanket statements about white people without
    engaging in stereotyping yourself. As much as white individuals
    have done horrible things against blacks it is foolish to assume
    that all white people support such actions.

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlocks View Post
    AGREED!
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

renegade
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlocks View Post
    This is why these idiots can't be taken seriously, they are the flipside of the white supremacist coin.

Saying All white people think this way, or all white people think that way is exactly the same as saying that All Black people think or behave a certain way.

These people are collectively mindreaders they know exactly what everyone is thinking, in this world of theirs the only position that cannot be questioned is theirs.

Links30
    Not another race thread

I disagree with that

Second

Marcus Garvey movemnt

You know what, racism started way before Rome. The whites that were in Egypt destroyed many artifacts of the black race. Have you ever notice why the entire pyramids nose are disfigured? They were blown off to hide the truth of it showing the broad nose of the black pharaohs of its time. You have to understand that this is a whites man country, the majority of them around is going to cause confusion and conflicts. The success of the majority of these mainly white majority countries today in this world is all because of the rape of the mother land (Africa), the taking of its natural resources. And it still continues to this very day. Computers, Plasma TVs, the substance that is needed to make these things are minerals based in Africa.

The whites are dependant on other countries natural resources and its labor. The Japanese supply America with over 70% of its technology, The Middle East (Also part of Africa) supplies America with 90% of its Oil. It is just plain fact that there are many whites that are uncomfortable with the black man rising to success because of the black man history dealing with the white man and thus they knowing the determination, the desire, the pursuit to greatness is within reaching distance for the black man and this is what makes the white man very afraid of us thus again it leads to the negative stereotypes of the black man through its media outlets, Education, Health Care, and income. And to further try devalue the worth of the black man is them having the black woman in their palm to demonstrate as in a corporate America commercial it features 2 white men 1 white woman and a black woman but never a black man, but if a black man were involve in the commercial he is usually placed to the back of the rest of the group even behind the black woman.

As for hope and unity amongst Blacks my belief is it will happen, but the unity amongst blacks depending on Geographic location will depend on how quickly the transformation will happen. American Blacks to me personally has lost touch with there own identity thus they cannot be included in the transformation, for which they are the lost tribe from the Mother Land. As a race we have to start listen to our own consciousness, our own hearts and not the lying lips of the devil. For there sweet promises are just another trick to keep us shackled.
    Last edited by Links30; 11-22-2006 at 11:11 AM.

Credits
    Not another race thread

I disagree with that

While there are things beyond our control, not everything is beyond our control. Will racial hostility dissapear completely? No. But if we are united as a people, will it be more difficult for it to happen? Yes!!! There is no one down and dirty fix to racism but unity is key to it though. At least reducing the hostility.

renegade
    Quote Originally Posted by benjie View Post
    While there are things beyond our control, not everything is beyond our control. Will racial hostility dissapear completely? No. But if we are united as a people, will it be more difficult for it to happen? Yes!!! There is no one down and dirty fix to racism but unity is key to it though. At least reducing the hostility.
    what seems interesting is the entire dismissal of the notion, as if removing certain elements from our culture is not good for blacks even without the specter of white prejudice.
    Everyone has prejudices they are formed by our experience whether from real life or from watching BET and MTV, anyone who claims they have no prejudices is simply a fool.

Links30
    Let me ask each of you this question. Before leaving to live abroad from your place of origin, have you ever experience racism? Prejudice? or even the word ######################## before? So if it is not then please tell me is when and where and from whom you have experience or seen it happen too?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    Let me ask each of you this question. Before leaving to live abroad from your place of origin, have you ever experience racism? Prejudice? or even the word ######################## before? So if it is not then please tell me is when and where and from whom you have experience or seen it happen too?
    Actually, for all this talk about how the US is so racist, I've never personally experienced racism until I came to Mexico.

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    Have I experienced racism? not overt but yes.

the N-word...only from another black person's mouth.

I've been treated worse by Black Americans because I'm West Indian than I from other people because I am Black. I even had mroe grief from people of other backgrounds than whites. So you know what...I'm not going generalize one group of people for a few assholes.
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by direct_effect View Post
    Agreed
    Are you mexican or an expat living in Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    This is why these idiots can't be taken seriously, they are the flipside of the white supremacist coin.

Saying All white people think this way, or all white people think that way is exactly the same as saying that All Black people think or behave a certain way.

These people are collectively mindreaders they know exactly what everyone is thinking, in this world of theirs the only position that cannot be questioned is theirs.
    What a bloodclot fool

flipside toa White supremacist so I'm a Black supremacist huh ?

You should read dictionary before you fling out words you're quite sure of.

So to put it in perspective

(Kwame Ture) Stokely Carmicheal
    Marcus Garvey
    Malcom X
    C.L.R James
    etc and so on are the same level as

Hitler
    Mussolini
    Ku Klux Klan
    Stormfront
    Aryan nation

I neither no Pan-Afrikanist teach that our race is superior/imperial and is to be served by others.

Thats the meaning of imperial

I neither no Pan-Afrikanist teach to commit violence and downpress other races because we the master race and we are supreme beings.

Thats the meaning of a supremacist

Pan-afrikanism teaches about our History ,politics,economics,unity amongst the Afrikan race and the betterment of Black people.

But your not down for that are you downpressor man
    Last edited by Bandele; 11-22-2006 at 12:03 PM.

renegade
    But your down for that are you downpressor man
    My point exactly.
    Idiot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast