Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Whey Ike

  1. #1
    D'Only1
    Guest

    Whey Ike

    Ikie oye. yuh logged on still? talk to me nah.


    or should I say it like this: Yo Ike, wass up son? Whas da dilly yo?

  2. #2
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627

    Re: Whey Ike

    Originally posted by D'Only1
    Ikie oye. yuh logged on still? talk to me nah.


    or should I say it like this: Yo Ike, wass up son? Whas da dilly yo?




    ah run he arse!!!!

  3. #3
    D'Only1
    Guest

    Re: Re: Whey Ike

    Originally posted by miss slaughter



    ah run he arse!!!!

    yo set him straight son? Dammnnnnnnnnnn, why you did that fo' shorty.


    oh gosh let me leave this man alone before he pelt he guitar behind meh eh, or catch a flash back and take meh for Tina and pelt a cuff on meh.

  4. #4
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627

    Re: Re: Re: Whey Ike

    Originally posted by D'Only1
    yo set him straight son? Dammnnnnnnnnnn, why you did that fo' shorty.


    oh gosh let me leave this man alone before he pelt he guitar behind meh eh, or catch a flash back and take meh for Tina and pelt a cuff on meh.

    oh lawddd!! yuh have me cryin wit laughter here girl!!
    stop nah!

  5. #5
    Ike
    Member Ike is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Tennesse
    Posts
    114
    Credits
    291
    Ladies have no fear, Daddy Ike is here.

  6. #6
    D'Only1
    Guest
    Originally posted by Ike
    Ladies have no fear, Daddy Ike is here.
    Yo daddyo wussupppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!:p :p :p :p

  7. #7
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627
    Originally posted by D'Only1
    Yo daddyo wussupppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!:p :p :p :p

    yea jive turkey, yuh cool??

    (sorry ah couldnt help it):p

  8. #8
    D'Only1
    Guest
    Originally posted by miss slaughter
    yea jive turkey, yuh cool??

    (sorry ah couldnt help it):p

    *ducks from the guitar he just pelt behind yuh*

  9. #9
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627
    Originally posted by D'Only1
    *ducks from the guitar he just pelt behind yuh*

    *do de electric slide and miss de guitar*

    (da dance was out yet??)

  10. #10
    Imix Official Prima Donna Prinzez Diva's Avatar Prinzez Diva is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Flatbush!!
    Posts
    12,570
    Credits
    1,054,290
    Allyuh a mess... I warning allyuh leave mad man Ike alone yes

  11. #11
    D'Only1
    Guest
    Originally posted by Trini Prinzez
    Allyuh a mess... I warning allyuh leave mad man Ike alone yes

    Eh eh girl friend, what going on? I feel like troubling him tonight, but he in and out the dusty bluebell, one post and disappear again. Like he and Tina having it out.

  12. #12
    Gangsta Boogie Bake n Shark's Avatar Bake n Shark is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    My business, Population...1
    Posts
    39,910
    Credits
    1,020,185
    Yea "Tina" dai'z what he diz call him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •