Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38

Thread: Whey de night time crew?

  1. #1
    BANNED Short_Thing's Avatar Short_Thing is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    16,125
    Credits
    33,729

    Whey de night time crew?

    I'm bored.

  2. #2
    Registered User iPicong's Avatar iPicong is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    JC/Brazil 2014
    Posts
    51,424
    Credits
    44,178,436
    didnt u juss say goodnight
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio



    LR Advertising LLC

  3. #3
    BANNED Short_Thing's Avatar Short_Thing is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    16,125
    Credits
    33,729
    Quote Originally Posted by nygee
    didnt u juss say goodnight
    good nite was the introduction

  4. #4
    smoke di herb Hot_Gal973's Avatar Hot_Gal973 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    around
    Posts
    7,667
    Credits
    1,011,212
    Quote Originally Posted by nygee
    didnt u juss say goodnight


    like yuh gi to americanise
    rem in trini yuh use to say goodnite wen yuh reach by ppl(not wen yuh going to bed).......

  5. #5
    The JaMô
    Guest
    I bored too... what alyuh have for meh?

  6. #6
    BANNED Short_Thing's Avatar Short_Thing is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    16,125
    Credits
    33,729
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot_Gal973
    like yuh gi to americanise
    rem in trini yuh use to say goodnite wen yuh reach by ppl(not wen yuh going to bed).......
    exactly! i does still do it.....

  7. #7
    smoke di herb Hot_Gal973's Avatar Hot_Gal973 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    around
    Posts
    7,667
    Credits
    1,011,212
    Quote Originally Posted by VincyJam82
    I bored too... what alyuh have for meh?
    ah hope yuh behaving yuhself dese days(ent was carni time di incident wit di "boulder" occured?)
    ah doh want to have to call yuh name if dey come and mek ah next tread bout yuh ............

  8. #8
    BANNED Short_Thing's Avatar Short_Thing is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    16,125
    Credits
    33,729
    Quote Originally Posted by VincyJam82
    I bored too... what alyuh have for meh?
    yuh goind Vincy? i have ah fren leaving next week....

  9. #9
    smoke di herb Hot_Gal973's Avatar Hot_Gal973 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    around
    Posts
    7,667
    Credits
    1,011,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Short_Thing
    exactly! i does still do it.....
    only roung west indian ppl
    do round americans see dey nah watch yuh like yuh mad...

  10. #10
    The JaMô
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot_Gal973
    ah hope yuh behaving yuhself dese days(ent was carni time di incident wit di "boulder" occured?)
    ah doh want to have to call yuh name if dey come and mek ah next tread bout yuh ............


    Wuh lossssssssss!!!!!!! Girl yuh nearly make me swallow mek chewing gum dey!...
    Dat boulder incident wasn't even mischief... jess pure boredom...lol
    But as for me misbehaving... yes I am... wid a fella ... I'm entitled to it after so long! :

  11. #11
    BANNED Short_Thing's Avatar Short_Thing is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    16,125
    Credits
    33,729
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot_Gal973
    only roung west indian ppl
    do round americans see dey nah watch yuh like yuh mad...
    yeah.......i know steeeeeeeeeups

  12. #12
    AKA Dimeout Drinks4Life's Avatar Drinks4Life is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In Da liquor store
    Posts
    14,496
    Credits
    1,024,707
    Dimeout enters the building*

  13. #13
    smoke di herb Hot_Gal973's Avatar Hot_Gal973 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    around
    Posts
    7,667
    Credits
    1,011,212
    Quote Originally Posted by dimeout567
    Dimeout enters the building*
    doh forget to say with bottle in hand.............lol

  14. #14
    smoke di herb Hot_Gal973's Avatar Hot_Gal973 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    around
    Posts
    7,667
    Credits
    1,011,212
    Quote Originally Posted by VincyJam82


    Wuh lossssssssss!!!!!!! Girl yuh nearly make me swallow mek chewing gum dey!...
    Dat boulder incident wasn't even mischief... jess pure boredom...lol
    But as for me misbehaving... yes I am... wid a fella ... I'm entitled to it after so long! :
    good girl
    just doh ova DO it k ....

  15. #15
    BANNED Short_Thing's Avatar Short_Thing is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    16,125
    Credits
    33,729
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot_Gal973
    doh forget to say with bottle in hand.............lol
    i could really use a blue hawaii right now
    the big 20 OZ from bbqs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •